WOW.....James Clapper tells the obvious about Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg

Sounds like someone didn't get the memo that the Cold War is over.

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

What does a guy with 50 years experience know?

Putin continues to play chess while the Dump plays checkers.
The Dump’s so stupid he has no idea he’s being played..

I'll just leave this here to show you what being "handled actually sounds like.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Isn't clapper the one who testified "this is the least untruthful thing I could say."

The latest Democrat insanity is that Trump warned Russia about an impending terrorist attack. That proved he is a Russian asset.

We just got done with an Iranian asset helping Hezbollah and a Mexican cartel asset distributing guns to criminals. So we know what an asset is. It isn't warning another country about an attack.

What does a guy with 50 years experience know?

He knows how to use spin to tell a lie.

Sure, Putin was kgb, and certainly has skills in "asset" handling from those days that are part of his skill set for diplomacy.

By using the word "Asset" he falsely implies that Trump is WORKING for Putin.

This is nothing but a hit piece, this guy is a piece of shit, and the more we see this type of shit, the only lesson to learn is that the Deep State is real, and needs to be destroyed.

Putin continues to play chess while the Dump plays checkers.
The Dump’s so stupid he has no idea he’s being played..

The Cold War is over.

The way to win is to not fight. Give peace a chance. Putin has a lot more problems than America.

Give him a chance to spend his time on those problems. It will be good for US, and good for Russians.

Indeed, I recall the guffaws and ridicule when obozo replied to Romney, who called Russia our "greatest geopolitical threat"....

the meat puppet faggot said:
The 1950's called and they want their foreign policy back

Looks like once again, the moonbat was wrong, the republicrat was right.

Sounds like someone didn't bother to take two seconds to read the OP.

It's about how intelligence (spies) works -- not a "cold war".

He knows how to use spin to tell a lie.

Sure, Putin was kgb, and certainly has skills in "asset" handling from those days that are part of his skill set for diplomacy.

By using the word "Asset" he falsely implies that Trump is WORKING for Putin.

Bravo Madge. I believe that's the fucking point. You win a piece of cake.
In other news --- studies show water is wet.

The Cold War is over.

WOW..should we then expect Trump to slash the Pentagon budget by 50%???

You factor in inflation since the end of the Cold War, and it might be well on it's way.

BUt yes, we should be getting some seriously cuts.

It would be more likely if you lefties would stop your war mongering and red baiting.

Forum List

Back