wow. Is this a true photograph??

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
c354a12ce6d7c13638c995b49ca76ed6.jpg

Tears of Mother Earth Illusion | Mighty Optical Illusions

A dramatic picture taken by Michael Nolan has been dubbed the face of Mother Nature crying on a canvas of melting ice and cascading water on a Norwegian Glacier. Randy Schutt discovered this amazing photo which shows a crying face in an ice cap located on Nordaustlandet, in the Svalbard archipelago of Norway. The tears of this natural sculpture were created by a waterfall of glacial water cascading from one of the face’s eyes

It's just your brain looking for answers, trying to put together puzzles. You could stare at a bathroom wall and find pictures of just about anything, although sometimes certain events can't be explained by science as easily as this example.

I was enjoying this picture ...until I read..."This is how one would imagine mother nature would express her sentiments about our inability to reduce global warming. It seemed an obvious place for her to appear, on a retreating ice shelf, crying.”

:doubt:

Its caused by the melting ice.

Maybe if we called it the virgin Mary or Jesus crying over the death of mother earth blah blah blah or maybe call it the fetus of an earth as yet unborn yadda yadda ..........

Yep, that would do it!

Maybe if we called it the virgin Mary or Jesus crying over the death of mother earth blah blah blah or maybe call it the fetus of an earth as yet unborn yadda yadda ..........

Yep, that would do it!

No it wouldnt. I see it as a cool pic brought on by the vagaries of nature. Nothing more.
People who try to read something into these things are silly,and it really doesnt matter what they try and apply to it. Whether its some misguided attempt at attaching it to Gaia or God.
It's pure hogwash....

Yep, that would do it!

I still have my potato chip collection of famous people.

I was enjoying this picture ...until I read..."This is how one would imagine mother nature would express her sentiments about our inability to reduce global warming. It seemed an obvious place for her to appear, on a retreating ice shelf, crying.”

:doubt:
I'm not so sure the picture is untouched. I'd be fully convinced by a long video taken as the boat went slowly by.

I thinks it's a photoshop masterpiece!...and the comment is bullshit personification of naturally melting ice.

Forum List

Back