Candian Trucker Convoy SPREADS....blocks biggest bridge between Canada and US, in Toronto.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Blocking economic activity is stupid and is probably illegal.

If they want to peacefully protest and express themselves, so be it. There is a big difference between that and hurting the economy in an organized manner.

So, I would recommend they stick to calling for data and justification for continued, year old vaccine mandates, especially among those who drive trucks and aren't near people. They should NOT be blocking borders and delivery routes.

The rest of the world is opening up, so every day we remain closed and/or require special passports, the more foreign businesses steal our jobs. 200K Jobs lost last month and we are celebrating min. wage warehouses in T.O so the neccity of us returning to normal is vital IMO.

You can't counter one perceived wrong with another.

Last edited:

"TORONTO — The busiest crossing on the U.S.-Canada land border was blockaded Tuesday as the demonstrations against vaccine mandates that have paralyzed Canada’s capital spread to a crucial trade artery, while inspiring similar protests from Europe to Australia."

LET FREEDOM RING!!

This is GREAT! It's spreading!
Yep, cheer holding up approximately $300 million a day of agriculture, car parts, medical supplies, etc and then, as though as inflation isn't high enough, just wait. But I suppose as always you'll blame the whitehouse as you sit there cheering them on. Many American's get their drugs from Canada, just hope they aren't hold up too long because of these fucking dick heads.

If they want to peacefully protest and express themselves, so be it. There is a big difference between that and hurting the economy in an organized manner.

So, I would recommend they stick to calling for data and justification for continued, year old vaccine mandates, especially among those who drive trucks and aren't near people. They should NOT be blocking borders and delivery routes.

The rest of the world is opening up, so every day we remain closed and/or require special passports, the more foreign businesses steal our jobs. 200K Jobs lost last month and we are celebrating min. wage warehouses in T.O so the demand of us returning to normal is vital.

Yea you can. They are.

when you post your opinion on this topic please also post who you voted for in the last Presidential election and also let us know if you agreed with those who burned and looted cities in 2020.

thanks in advance.

The rest of the world is opening up, so every day we remain closed and/or require special passports, the more foreign businesses steal our jobs. 200K Jobs lost last month and we are celebrating min. wage warehouses in T.O so the neccity of us returning to normal is vital IMO.

Oh except during last summer when the Dimmers were doing all the highway blocking.....then it was alright???

when you post your opinion on this topic please also post who you voted for in the last Presidential election and also let us know if you agreed with those who burned and looted cities in 2020.

thanks in advance.

No, but those were VIRTUOUS RIOTS!!!! Property destroyed and people murdered FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!! :laughing0301:

You have to burn down the city in order to save the city! :hyper:

Now, these truckers' protest.....That IS ILLEGAL!!

FUCK EACH AND EVERY WHINY LIBERAL.

Oh except during last summer when the Dimmers were doing all the highway blocking.....then it was alright???
I dont remember any threats from politicians or the public when they were blocking streets with THEIR BODIES. Lots of liberals telling everyone they had the right to do so!!!!

Even when ambulances were being prevented from getting to people who needed them.

If you are one of those liberals who had NOTHING to say about that, then you can absolutely STFU ABOUT THIS.

Yep, cheer holding up approximately $300 million a day of agriculture, car parts, medical supplies, etc and then, as though as inflation isn't high enough, just wait. But I suppose as always you'll blame the whitehouse as you sit there cheering them on. Many American's get their drugs from Canada, just hope they aren't hold up too long because of these fucking dick heads.

Their not holding economic activity up. Trudeau and all the leftists of the world are. The truckers are trying to put an end to this leftist insanity.

I dont remember any threats from politicians or the public when they were blocking streets with THEIR BODIES. Lots of liberals telling everyone they had the right to do so!!!!

Even when ambulances were being prevented from getting to people who needed them.

If you are one of those liberals who had NOTHING to say about that, then you can absolutely STFU ABOUT THIS.
Not me, I was calling out basque for his self righteous post. I am one of the sane guys.

yeah, we said that back in 2020 when demofks did that same thing. That didn't bother you back then. hmmmmm are you a hypocrite? Why is it one man can shut down an economy, but the economy can't shut down the man?

yeah, we said that back in 2020 when demofks did that same thing. That didn't bother you back then. hmmmmm are you a hypocrite? Why is it one man can shut down an economy, but the economy can't shut down the man?
He's a Dimmer who pretends to be conservative.

Forum List

Back