Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

These are your words and they are full out lies.

You would lie about anyone and anything for political reasons.

You must really hate this country.

Only someone who hates this country would spew such redicules and blantent lies designed to drive a huge wedge between the American people.

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.
Yeah.....FAUX Noise does....

handjob.gif

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

These are your words and they are full out lies.

You would lie about anyone and anything for political reasons.

You must really hate this country.

Only someone who hates this country would spew such redicules and blantent lies designed to drive a huge wedge between the American people.

You still haven't answered my question. What are you hiding Ms. Christian?

Im not hiding anything.

You made a claim and have never defended it with facts.

You and everyone else knows it is a lie designed to drive a wedge between the American people.

Maybe are not really an American

I have asked you OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Provide any proof that the American people who vote left hate christians.

Its your claim.

Answer that one question and I will answer any question you ask of me.

I asked for your proof before you asked any question of me.

You cant answer can you?

The reason you cant answer is because I have exposed the huge flaw in your "logic".

You stated you believed that left leaning people in this country hate christianity.

You and everyone here knows the left is mostly christian just like the right is.

You lied for poltical reasons just like Fox does.

You are not the type of christain many want to follow as an example of Jesus's teachings.

You are a sinner and a good one at that.

You lie and defend the one station in this country that fought hard and paid the BIG BUCKS to stay out of jail for LYING to the American people.

You have spit on the graves of soldiers who have fought and died for this country because you are a partisan hack.

You sir are pretty low.

You need to go wipe yer ass.

Yeah.....the intimidation-factor is overwhelming.....

cebina.jpg

:rolleyes:

I think this guy is willing to say things like this because he is not really an Ameican and doesnt have its best interests in mind.

Its your claim.

I did provide proof. YOU. I asked you if you support the mosque near GZ and Imam Rauf and you would not answer the question. Your refusal to answer the question makes it obvious that you do support Islamic Sharia over the wishes of American Christians.

YOU are the proof. Your continual filibustering and repeated PMs to me confirm the fact that you are unhinged.

Its time the right started thinking about exactly who is manipulating them and why.

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.

It is kind of funny how infuriated the left becomes when you mention FOX.
No....it's FUNNY, alright....

foxzombienews.jpg

Its your claim.

I did provide proof. YOU. I asked you if you support the mosque near GZ and Imam Rauf and you would not answer the question. Your refusal to answer the question makes it obvious that you do support Islamic Sharia over the wishes of American Christians.

YOU are the proof. Your continual filibustering and repeated PMs to me confirm the fact that you are unhinged.

If you did I didnt see it.

If you believed in it you would just provide it again instead of trying to make me track it down.

They are not PMs (you lie again) they are messages anyone can read on you profile. Its also only two.

You see repeted attempts to try and get you to admitt your blatent lies as filibustering?

Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Why do you spew lies about the American people in attempts to drive a huge wedge between the American people?

I dont trust who you are or your motives.

Its your claim.

Happy Easter, Ms. Christian.

American Thinker Blog: Palestinian police open fire on pilgrims visiting Joseph's Tomb

why do you refuse to face up to your hate for the American people?

What percent of the American left are christains?

Its your claim.

If you did I didnt see it.

If you believed in it you would just provide it again instead of trying to make me track it down.

They are not PMs (you lie again) they are messages anyone can read on you profile. Its also only two.

You see repeted attempts to try and get you to admitt your blatent lies as filibustering?

Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Why do you spew lies about the American people in attempts to drive a huge wedge between the American people?

I dont trust who you are or your motives.

Oh calm down, you're scaring "the children". You will not answer my question. What are you hiding? I could care less if you trust me or not. Are you going to hold your breath and turn blue until I give in to your demands? Your actions here are quite pitiful. Please take a break. I'm concerned about your health.

Last edited:
More lies from you.

I am calm.

I just think you dont care about truth and want the American people to hate each other so you spew lies.

Its your claim.

Happy Easter, Ms. Christian.

American Thinker Blog: Palestinian police open fire on pilgrims visiting Joseph's Tomb

why do you refuse to face up to your hate for the American people?

What percent of the American left are christains?

The last time I checked I think it was 12.58%. Or maybe it was 17.33%. Those two numbers pop up, but I can't be sure if they are referring to the Christian left or how many black jelly beans were in a mixed jar at the grocery store contest in town.

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line.
I used to believe that, about FAUX-viewers, too.....

These are your words.

They are blatent lies and even you know it.

They are lies designed to get Americans to hate their fellow Americans.

Why would you lie about the American people this way?

Why would you spit on the graves of those who have fought and died for this country like this?

Forum List

Back