Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

You are trying to change the subject huh?

You have no proof for that claim either yet you just keep on lyin .

Why are you claiming something without proof again?

You support Imam Rauf and Sharia Law in the USA. Deny it if it's a lie.

You eat kittens for breakfast and like to sit on fence posts.

You see one can make anything up.

I dont think you really eat kittens for breakfast or like to sit on fenceposts.

At least I know the differance between a lie pulled right out of thin air.

You are pulling things right out of thin air and claiming they are fact.

You have not proven one thing you claimed in this thread.

You just keep making up lies.

And there you have it.

They give nothing that is based in fact and when challenged they merely make up more lies and then claim victory.

This is who the right is nowdays.

No fact is worthy.

any lie will do.

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

:lol:.. Christians aren't supposed to lie. "Fair & Balanced" is a lie. :eusa_whistle:

No, really.. Just because we counter the bullshit spread on the network doesn't mean we hate it.. We're just simply countering the bullshit.. :).

Or we don't "hate" fox anymore than you "hate" MSNBC.

:eusa_hand:

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

Here is this liars words.

He claims that there are no left leaning christains in this country and that the left HATES christains and will murder their children.

He spits on the graves of soldiers who have fought and given their lives fro this country because they voted democratic.

Why would anyone who loved this country spew these blatent lies?

He has proven he doesnt give a shit about this country and wants it torn in two to battle from within forever.

I am begining to think the right is riddled with people like this guy.

They want America to split in two.

they spew lies like no one can spot a lie.

When called out they refuse to admitt they lied and spew more lies.

Then they just claim victory and hide fro awhile.

I find it very curious there are people who want this country to be so divided that they refuse to even allow for honor of service, citizenship or even the scarafice of war.

One has to ask who are these people who want this country to remain at such a horrible impass.

I think you should start questioning the motivations of Fox and the people who own it.

I think you should share with us which media source you understand that's not on the cartoon channel.

Appellate Court Rules Media Can Legally Lie.
By Mike Gaddy. Published Feb. 28, 2003
On February 14, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

I love this thread. Conservatives defending Arab and Australian owned Fox for their "right to lie". Well, is it really a surprise. Conservatives lie about everything.

Chirstians do not OWN this country

To quote Goldwater.

"There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both. I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' and 'D.' Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of 'conservatism.' "

(1909-1998) US Senator (R-Arizona) Source: Congressional Record, September 16, 1981

Appellate Court Rules Media Can Legally Lie.
By Mike Gaddy. Published Feb. 28, 2003
On February 14, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

I love this thread. Conservatives defending Arab and Australian owned Fox for their "right to lie". Well, is it really a surprise. Conservatives lie about everything.

fox_news_has_1st_amendment_right_to_lie_tshirt-d235986419020564196q66r_210.jpg

There was a time you could count on nearly all Americans to put country first.
Now CON$ hope for average Americans to suffer so the GOP can score cheap political points. :321:

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Forum List

Back