Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!
Yeah.....who'd have guessed The War On Christmas.....

handjob.gif

I asked for your proof before you asked any question of me.

You cant answer can you?

The reason you cant answer is because I have exposed the huge flaw in your "logic".

You stated you believed that left leaning people in this country hate christianity.

You and everyone here knows the left is mostly christian just like the right is.

You lied for poltical reasons just like Fox does.

You are not the type of christain many want to follow as an example of Jesus's teachings.

You are a sinner and a good one at that.

You lie and defend the one station in this country that fought hard and paid the BIG BUCKS to stay out of jail for LYING to the American people.

You have spit on the graves of soldiers who have fought and died for this country because you are a partisan hack.

You sir are pretty low.

Speaking the truth is not "gloating".

One may gloat, and speak the truth. Or one may gloat while lying. Or one may speak the truth while not gloating. Or one might not gloat in the process of lying. Truth doesn't really have anything to do with gloating. Persistently telling people that they're sore losers, though, that I consider gloating.

I disagree. If you act like sore losers then you are, indeed, sore losers. When you call decent hard working Americans who play by the rules "racists, homophobes, bigots, haters, etc, etc, then you are sore losers. You lost last Nov 2 and we hope you lose big time again in 2012. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. Slander and insults are trademarks of sore losers.

What are you talking about? Who did I call "racists, homophobes, bigots, hater, etc, etc."

I'm trying to talk about FOX news. I didn't call anyone any names. I just said that they claim to be neutral but they aren't. You've got yourself all worked up.

You cant answer can you?

The reason you cant answer is because I have exposed the huge flaw in your "logic".

You stated you believed that left leaning people in this country hate christianity.

You and everyone here knows the left is mostly christian just like the right is.

You are not the type of christain many want to follow as an example of Jesus's teachings.

You lie and defend the one station in this country that fought hard and paid the BIG BUCKS to stay out of jail for LYING to the American people.

You have spit on the graves of soldiers who have fought and died for this country because you are a partisan hack.

You sir are pretty low.

You demanded proof and I provided it to you. You don't like the way I did it because YOU are the proof. I asked you a simple yes or no question and you still refuse to answer it. You're beat. You lost. Your attack about me spitting on the graves of soldiers simply because you got your ass spanked is pretty low if you ask me. You act like a hateful little punk. Do you claim to be a Christian?

:eusa_hand:

Well, everyone believes in Church and State: Neither represent the Easter Bunny.

We believe in the SEPERATION OF Church and State

I don't believe in any of it anymore.

Since when?

Heck, boy, you need to read up on what it was like to spend a little time in Spain during the 17th century.

I'm sorry. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I do believe in separation of church and state. I'm no longer a Christian.

Isn't this kind of silly? Something like 70% of Americans are self identified Christians. We all know that 70% of the country aren't conservative Republicans. Stop being ridiculous and eat your pagan easter candy for Ostare's sake!

You cant answer can you?

You sir are pretty low.

You demanded proof and I provided it to you. You don't like the way I did it because YOU are the proof. I asked you a simple yes or no question and you still refuse to answer it. You're beat. You lost. Your attack about me spitting on the graves of soldiers simply because you got your ass spanked is pretty low if you ask me. You act like a hateful little punk. Do you claim to be a Christian?

You obviously have no idea what constitutes proof.

Prove with some verifiable source that there are no christians on the left, prove everyone whpo is on the left hates christains like you claimed.

Fox is owned by Arabs and Australians. They play the American right. Pathetic.

Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, World Net Daily is run by Joseph Farrah. He's an Arab. And a Christian.

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nobody at FOX is a Christian, they just pretend to be for political purposes only!
Gee....that'd mean their....excellence in.....

....might be SECULAR??!!!!

:eek:

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

this is the type of lies some on the right are willing to say at the drop of the hat.

They Hate America and what it stands for if they are willing to use such blatent lies to attack their fellow countrymen.

This guy also seem to claim to be a christain yet will spew slander on men lying in graves who have given the ultimate for this country.

This is your right folks.

No honor will ever be given to any American no matter how great their sacrafice in their minds.

Nobody at FOX is a Christian, they just pretend to be for political purposes only!

Who cares.............

Thank God, on this Easter Sunday, that there is an alternative to the lefty media!!!

By the way............anybody else notice? That black on white beating that happened in the McDonalds in Baltimore? NONE of the lefty media outlets touched the story.

Could you imagine if it was whites beating up on blacks???:eek::eek::eek::eek: It'd be the LEAD story s0ns!!!

So, it is wonderful that we still have a God, that sent his Son to die for us regardless of whether we are white or black.
Great spin, there.....

:eusa_pray:

"10%??? NOT A PROB!!!!"

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

this is the type of lies some on the right are willing to say at the drop of the hat.

They Hate America and what it stands for if they are willing to use such blatent lies to attack their fellow countrymen.

This guy also seem to claim to be a christain yet will spew slander on men lying in graves who have given the ultimate for this country.

No honor will ever be given to any American no matter how great their sacrafice in their minds.

Now you're filibustering. You are the one who demanded I provide proof. So now we know you support the mosque near GZ and that you support Imam Rauf who is s supporter of Sharia Law in the USA.

Looks like you derailed somewhere along the line. It's quite a mess.

I find it very curious there are people who want this country to be so divided that they refuse to even allow for honor of service, citizenship or even the scarafice of war.

One has to ask who are these people who want this country to remain at such a horrible impass.

I think you should start questioning the motivations of Fox and the people who own it.

Now you're filibustering. You are the one who demanded I provide proof. So now we know you support the mosque near GZ and that you support Imam Rauf who is s supporter of Sharia Law in the USA.

Looks like you derailed somewhere along the line. It's quite a mess.

More lies is your answer?

You sir have impuned the sacrafice of AMERICANS who have fought and died for this country.

You have insulted half the American public and are now lying some more by claimiung things you have NO proof for.

Where is your proof that half the American people are anti christian?

Forum List

Back