Wow, Democrats Had a 92% Turnout in Alabama vrs 2016

Generally, off year, special elections do not pull anything close to the numbers that Presidential elections do.

But the Democrats managed to get 92% of their 2016 turnout to show up in this last special election, while the GOP got less than 50%.

Something smells kind of fishy, vertebrate and invertebrate, IMO.

nothing fishy. :cuckoo:

your disgusting child molesting bigot got people out and voting.....

against him.

Anyone who claims that illegal voting has occurred, including trump, should come up with evidence of voter fraud; including where and how. What county? What state? Apparently this is a widespread problem, so how come no evidence of it has been produced?

Evidence like 92% turnout in an off year election that typically sees only 30 to 50%?

That is just evidence of Jimmie's dishonesty.

Yeah, that's a wildly dishonest statement. They had less people voting in this election than did just last year.

Yet its somehow a 'conspiracy'.

Sigh....you can't fix stupid.

Well after all its the same reason why Trump actually 'won' the popular vote too.....lol

Yeah, that's a wildly dishonest statement. They had less people voting in this election than did just last year.

Cant fix your stupid, I guess. By definition 92% is less than 100%, duh.

Show me another off year election in any state that was 92% or more of the previous general election turn out, dunce.

Cant fix your stupid, I guess. By definition 92% is less than 100%, duh.

Show me another off year election in any state that was 92% or more of the previous general election turn out, dunce.

Claiming that it was a 92% election turn out was wildly misleading. Of the roughly 3.5 million eligible voters, about a third voted. With fewer voters this year than last year.

The actual turn out was about 35% of total voters. And by some estimates, about 40% of the registered voters.

Doesn't sound nearly as ominous when awkwardly insinuating conspiracy theories, does it?

I will offer political opinion on the U.S.A. political culture later, but for now enjoy the high notes of European culture:

European culture is what some Americans weep about, so why are they are not enjoying?

Claiming that it was a 92% election turn out was wildly misleading
Yeah, which is why I didnt say that, jack ass.

I stated the 92% was in comparison to the 2016 turnout, duh.

Do you ever actually read for comprehension instead of how to attack the writer?

Do you ever actually read for comprehension instead of how to attack the writer?

Smiling...so you didn't say this?

JimBowie1958 said:
Evidence like 92% turnout in an off year election that typically sees only 30 to 50%?

There wasn't 92% turn out. There was about 35 to 40% turn out, depending on if you're measuring eligible voters, or registered voters. On a typical off year election, you'd see something closer to 30%.

But that doesn't sound nearly as good to conspiracy ears, does it?

Smiling...so you didn't say this?

JimBowie1958 said:

There wasn't 92% turn out. There was about 35 to 40% turn out, depending on if you're measuring eligible voters, or registered voters. On a typical off year election, you'd see something closer to 30%.

But that doesn't sound nearly as good to conspiracy ears, does it?

I stated it in the title to the thread, jack ass.

Dear Lord, take a reading comprehension class or something.

I am not responsible for you learning how to read.

Forum List

Back