Did you know Roy Moore's son, Caleb, has been arrested 9 times?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Some interesting news:

26BD32BB00000578-2997661-image-a-14_1426610222068.jpg

26BD32C200000578-2997661-image-a-12_1426610202449.jpg

Wow, 9 times. For anyone else, being arrested 9 times would be impossible. Because you would still be in jail after arrest number eight.

From Fox news:

Son of Senate candidate Roy Moore arrested

Drugs, DUI, trespassing, guns. What else did he do?

They call it "Affluenza".

Urban Dictionary: Affluenza

affluenza
A legal defense to avoid the consequences of one's own actions. Some one who suffers from affluenza believes wealth allows them to get away with anything.
He suffered from affluenza, excessive affluence that made him think he could pay for any problem to go away.
#rich bitch#rich kid#richie rich#super wealthy#super rich

Is that a bottle of Southern Comfort? Zipper open? looks somewhat edited?
allegedly. Is he a homo?

Some interesting news:

26BD32BB00000578-2997661-image-a-14_1426610222068.jpg

26BD32C200000578-2997661-image-a-12_1426610202449.jpg

Wow, 9 times. For anyone else, being arrested 9 times would be impossible. Because you would still be in jail after arrest number eight.

From Fox news:

Son of Senate candidate Roy Moore arrested

Drugs, DUI, trespassing, guns. What else did he do?

They call it "Affluenza".

Urban Dictionary: Affluenza

affluenza
A legal defense to avoid the consequences of one's own actions. Some one who suffers from affluenza believes wealth allows them to get away with anything.
He suffered from affluenza, excessive affluence that made him think he could pay for any problem to go away.
#rich bitch#rich kid#richie rich#super wealthy#super rich
How old is he? If pedo genes are handed down then people should be keeping a close eye on their preteens when this guy is around. Hell...Maybe Moore molested him too and he is acting out because of it.

You know, it doesn't really bother me much that he's been arrested this many times, nor does much of the stuff he was arrested for bother me either.

Why? Well, in the case of the drug charges, it was later dropped when he agreed to go to rehab.

And, the trespassing charge was because he was hunting out of season and hunting over bait. All are misdemeanors.

However..................I do hate the way he's hunting. He's using bait and hunting out of season. If he was poor and needed the meat, I could understand a small bit of poaching, but he's rich and didn't.

I also find it reprehensible that he's too much of a pansy to hunt properly. He needs to use bait? That's not hunting, that is simply killing.

Yes. Family's do have the odd bad apple in them. So what? And everyone in Alabama knows his son is a bad actor.

You know, it doesn't really bother me much that he's been arrested this many times, nor does much of the stuff he was arrested for bother me either.

Why? Well, in the case of the drug charges, it was later dropped when he agreed to go to rehab.

And, the trespassing charge was because he was hunting out of season and hunting over bait. All are misdemeanors.

However..................I do hate the way he's hunting. He's using bait and hunting out of season. If he was poor and needed the meat, I could understand a small bit of poaching, but he's rich and didn't.

I also find it reprehensible that he's too much of a pansy to hunt properly. He needs to use bait? That's not hunting, that is simply killing.

No doubt about it the son is a complete asshole.

Wow................you and I NEVER agree, and you gave me a "winner" on my post, as well as agreed with me.

Guess Armageddon is just around the corner eh?

Wow................you and I NEVER agree, and you gave me a "winner" on my post, as well as agreed with me.

Guess Armageddon is just around the corner eh?

Well I just looked out the window :) and lo and behold there they were. :)

pigs_flying-347.jpg

ETA: My husband and I hunt and knowing Alabama well, there is never a need to illegally hunt white tail.

Forum List

Back