Wow, Democrats Had a 92% Turnout in Alabama vrs 2016

Generally, off year, special elections do not pull anything close to the numbers that Presidential elections do.

But the Democrats managed to get 92% of their 2016 turnout to show up in this last special election, while the GOP got less than 50%.

Something smells kind of fishy, vertebrate and invertebrate, IMO.

Makes sense to me. The age of Trump has everybody fired up on both sides of the isle, but the republican candidate in this case was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women and did a live interview with Hannity that, in my opinion, sounded about as convincing as Michael Jackson or Jerry Sandusky. I actually tuned into Hannity's radio show that day to hear it, largely under the ideologically-influenced opinion that he was going to ease everyone's concerns that this was anything other than political games to destroy an outsider. But when Hannity started asking questions, he couldn't just give a definitive, "No, that never happened." kinda answer. Everything was, "I don't remember that happening", and even the occasional, "What I -do- remember was asking her mother's permission to date her." Shit looked REALLY bad. I wouldn't have turned out to vote for that guy, either.

Generally, off year, special elections do not pull anything close to the numbers that Presidential elections do.

But the Democrats managed to get 92% of their 2016 turnout to show up in this last special election, while the GOP got less than 50%.

Makes sense to me. The age of Trump has everybody fired up on both sides of the isle, but the republican candidate in this case was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women and did a live interview with Hannity that, in my opinion, sounded about as convincing as Michael Jackson or Jerry Sandusky. I actually tuned into Hannity's radio show that day to hear it, largely under the ideologically-influenced opinion that he was going to ease everyone's concerns that this was anything other than political games to destroy an outsider. But when Hannity started asking questions, he couldn't just give a definitive, "No, that never happened." kinda answer. Everything was, "I don't remember that happening", and even the occasional, "What I -do- remember was asking her mother's permission to date her." Shit looked REALLY bad. I wouldn't have turned out to vote for that guy, either.

But then, you must not be a deep state trumpeter.

They shipped the blacks in from other states. More blacks voted this time than for Obama in 08 and 12

They shipped the blacks in from other states. More blacks voted this time than for Obama in 08 and 12

Oooooo goodie, an alex jones conservative making a post. Did you also have a 5 year party of the faked Sandy Hook Tragedy?

Last edited:

Oooooo goodie, an alex jones conservative make a post. Did you also have a 5 year party of the faked Sandy Hook Tragedy?

You my friend are to quote Roger Stone "dumber than dog shit"

Oooooo goodie, an alex jones conservative making a post. Did you also have a 5 year party of the faked Sandy Hook Tragedy?

You my friend are to quote Roger Stone "dumber than dog shit"

Ya, quoting someone who is a pile of manure sure helps your standing.

What an idiotic statement.

What an idiotic statement.

What? its the truth.

Sounds like lots of dead democrats have been "voting" this time.
Ya, the hapless republican government down there are not smart enough to verify a name off a voting roll is that the story you realy want to go with!! It must be fun to be able to throw around baseless claims with out feeling any guillt

Whose sock are you? There is a familiar ring going on here...

Generally, off year, special elections do not pull anything close to the numbers that Presidential elections do. But the Democrats managed to get 92% of their 2016 turnout to show up in this last special election, while the GOP got less than 50%. Something smells kind of fishy, vertebrate and invertebrate, IMO.
Are you saying the Republican-run election system was too incompetent to enforce their own Photo ID system?

Alabama Photo Voter Identification | Alabama Secretary of State

Shaking in your boots hey. Wait till Nov 2018.

Doubtful. Do the Democrats have a plan to lower taxes? To create jobs? To make the country safe? In case anyone's noticed, Trump is doing all that, even without any Democratic participation. The democrats in the Senate have done nothing for a whole year but sit with their thumbs up their collective asses.

They have no accomplishments to run on, no strategy, no economic progrem, no plans, and no platform other than "resist" and "Republicans are racist/sexist.islamophobic/homophobic."

Shaking in your boots hey. Wait till Nov 2018.

Doubtful. Do the Democrats have a plan to lower taxes? To create jobs? To make the country safe? In case anyone's noticed, Trump is doing all that, even without any Democratic participation. The democrats in the Senate have done nothing for a whole year but sit with their thumbs up their collective asses.

They have no accomplishments to run on, no strategy, no economic progrem, no plans, and no platform other than "resist" and "Republicans are racist/sexist.islamophobic/homophobic."

Judging by the election results in Virginia and Alabama that is all they need to do.

Which is putting trump first...

Forum List

Back