Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Noooooooooo, the weakness was demonstrated YET AGAIN by our inept President who was thoroughly rejected and then given a lesson on history from a TRUE LEADER.

The weakness was demonstrated when Obama stood before AIPAC and was heckled.

Netanyahu clearly rejected Obama again today by basically saying that the original borders are not negotiable, and ISRAEL will decide what the hell the so-called Palestinians get, if anything at all.

The sign of a TRUE LEADER is to reject the notion of any negotiation after 60 years of continuous unresolved conflict and when your country is under constant threat of attack?
They will decide "what the hell the so-called Palestinians get, if anything at all."?

A TRUE LEADER backs his country into a corner?
A true leader rejects a failed leaders attempt to back his country into a corner. As we saw when Neyanyahu rejected Obama before the worlds eyes.......And rightfully so!

Obama promoted a negotiation of the borders starting from the 1967 borders.
You're saying that the a TRUE LEADER refuses to negotiate.

You talk about history lessons.
Where in history has thumbing your nose at your neighbours and refusing to engage with them been successful?
Even the US, the most powerful country on the planet doesn't act that way.

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Of course, now we know why American conservatives love Netenyahu. It's because he only makes problems worse.

Nabil Shaath, an aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said Netanyahu's insistence on keeping key parts of the territories the Palestinians want for their state is a "declaration of war against the Palestinians."

Palestinians: Netanyahu peace outline unacceptable - Yahoo! News

You and others like you don't have clue. The Palestinian's want Jerusalem as their capital. The Palestinian's don't want land they want Israel dead.

Actually, it is just the Arabs. The people that inhabited Palestine back in the early part of the 20th century were Muslim, Jew, Christian, etc. It was not a cohesive bunch at all.

This is all a shell game in the Pan Arab goal of exterminating the Jewish State. The Palaestinians are NOT a race of people.

Noooooooooo, the weakness was demonstrated YET AGAIN by our inept President who was thoroughly rejected and then given a lesson on history from a TRUE LEADER.

Netanyahu clearly rejected Obama again today by basically saying that the original borders are not negotiable, and ISRAEL will decide what the hell the so-called Palestinians get, if anything at all.

The sign of a TRUE LEADER is to reject the notion of any negotiation after 60 years of continuous unresolved conflict and when your country is under constant threat of attack?
They will decide "what the hell the so-called Palestinians get, if anything at all."?

A true leader rejects a failed leaders attempt to back his country into a corner. As we saw when Neyanyahu rejected Obama before the worlds eyes.......And rightfully so!

And took the high ground again today with his address to Congress today.

Gee whiz...I'll tell you what? Why don't we dig up Yassir Arafatand ask him why he rejected what the Israeli's were willing to give up in 2000?

The embedded link will give you a clue...

Here's a link back at you, you historical ignoramus.
Camp David Peace Proposal of July, 2000: Frequently Asked Questions (by PNT) - Media Monitors Network

Israel was not offering to do any favours.

Where in history has thumbing your nose at your neighbours and refusing to engage with them been successful?
Yeah, that's why we're giving the Mexicans all of THEIR land back.

A TRUE LEADER doesn't back down from what has been said all along, and supported by his constituents.......The original borders are NOT negotiable.....No part of Jerusalem is negotiable......That TRUE LEADER and his constituents will decide what is negotiable, PERIOD!

Anyone who knows Arabs you'll know that if you say the 1967 borders are a starting point that's naive. That only means to an Arab that is the least they will expect out of negotiations. They never make concessions, they only ask for you to make concessions. They also don't believe any deal with an infidel needs to be adhered to. Only deals with Muslims are worth anything to them.

Gee whiz...I'll tell you what? Why don't we dig up Yassir Arafatand ask him why he rejected what the Israeli's were willing to give up in 2000?

Camp David Peace Proposal of July, 2000: Frequently Asked Questions (by PNT) - Media Monitors Network

And why should they do any favours for a bunch of damn squatters who align themselves with groups and governments who seek their extermination?

I guess the US should just start doing favours for Al qaeda, Iran etc., eh?

Sure they were. Regardless? Why would Israel give back anything they have rightly won in battle? Why don't WE give back Texas, New Mexico, California, Arizona...back to Mexico? Heck illegals come over our borders swearing it is thiers and want it back...

Why don't WE just roll our borders back to 1959 positions?

TownHall Op Ed

It's the same damned thing...

And why should they do any favours for a bunch of damn squatters who align themselves with groups and governments who seek their extermination?

Now you've completely changed your position!
Did the Israelis make the Palestinians a reasonable offer or not?

Anyone who knows Arabs you'll know that if you say the 1967 borders are a starting point that's naive. That only means to an Arab that is the least they will expect out of negotiations. They never make concessions, they only ask for you to make concessions. They also don't believe any deal with an infidel needs to be adhered to. Only deals with Muslims are worth anything to them.

And especially when their stated goal is to push Israel into the sea or wipe them off the map.

HOW can you negotiate with that? You can't.

"Anyone who knows Arabs..." that's just stupid bigotry and you know it.
You negotiate with negotiators, not some childish caricature of the opposing side.

And especially when their stated goal is to push Israel into the sea or wipe them off the map.

Who is 'they'?
There are plenty of people in the US that make statements as well...does that make them official US policy?
Does the KKK represent US policy? Can I say that 'you' want to get rid of all blacks and Jews from American soil?

You negotiate with negotiators, not some childish caricature of the opposing side.

No, I'm just repeating Muslim spokemen's own words. I'm also speaking of their leaders. They have no intention on changing their beliefs on Israel.

I've trained them while I was in the military..

Right now I have an Arab family renting one of my business properties.

I've dealt with them on numerous occasions. There's much more to them then I'm saying but I'm just trying to give you some idea what we're dealing with here.

You want to get all politically correct and ignore the truth that's fine. That's your problem.

Last edited:

How is a truthful observation bigotry? :cuckoo:

Who is 'they'?
There are plenty of people in the US that make statements as well...does that make them official US policy?
Does the KKK represent US policy? Can I say that 'you' want to get rid of all blacks and Jews from American soil?

Who the HELL have we been talking about? Are you normally this dense or are you disirous for someone to hold your hand and walk you through the thread again? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

They don't have to offer them Jack Shit. They are nothing more then squatters who seek their destruction. Any offer the Israeli's make should be considered a damn favour, get it?

No, I'm just repeating Muslim spokemen's own words. I'm also speaking of their leaders. They have no intention on changing their beliefs on Israel.

I've trained them while I was in the military..

Right now I have an Arab family renting one of my business properties.

I've dealt with them on numerous occasions. There's much more to them then I'm saying but I'm just trying to give you some idea what we're dealing with here.

You want to get all politically correct and ignore the truth that's fine. That's your problem.

It's nothing to do with being politically correct - like it or lump it there's no getting away from having to deal with them.
History shows that.

How is a truthful observation bigotry? :cuckoo:
Truthful observation?
All Arabs have the same mind, the same outlook on the world?

Who is 'they'?

Who the HELL have we been talking about? Are you normally this dense or are you disirous for someone to hold your hand and walk you through the thread again? :cuckoo:

Am I typing too fast for you?

They don't have to offer them Jack Shit. They are nothing more then squatters who seek their destruction. Any offer the Israeli's make should be considered a damn favour, get it?

The Israelis seem to disagree with you.

Forum List

Back