Wow Astros hang on to tie the series

Game 5 has just gone into extra innings tied at 12 and I am exhausted. I'm putting the TV coverage on DVR, going to bed and I'll watch it tomorrow (or later today). Regardless of who wins, this game has been one for the ages.
man wish this game had been a day game so i could have seen it,i have to get up early in the morning to go to work so i did not have the luxary of watching it. its about FUCKING TIME the dodgers bats came alive.too little too late i am afraid though.not unless they can get to get 7 with kershaw.i expect them to blow it in game six though.

As soon as the Astros tied it in the ninth, I switch over to watch a movie. Usually I enjoy extra inning baseball games, but as I watched last night I felt baseballs were juiced and that took the joy out of watching.

I watched He Hired the Boss on YouTube. Lately I've been looking for movies in which Hugh Beaumont (Ward Cleaver) plays a creep.

To stay competitive, MLB has to juice baseballs and encourage ghetto histrionics in the dugout in order to attract the pro-wrestling mentality that has dominated NFL clientele.
What a shame.
IOW, now we all have to become NFL-stupid to enjoy pro sports.

astros are on the verge of blowing it,when they go on the road,they are a different team.they panic.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back