Wouldn't those deported simply take their children with them?

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Wouldn't those deported simply take their children with them? - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

illegalmothervk9.gif

Last edited:
"But... It's... (sniffle, sniffle) All about the children."

Simply put, many would not. They would leave the kids with relatives or anyone they trusted to raise them here in the US. Then we would be tearing a family apart. I don't have a great answer to this problem other than to put an absolute stop to any more coming in to the country. That is something we could do. As for deporting 10 to 20 million people, I think anyone who believes that will happen is living in fantasyland.

Simply put, many would not. They would leave the kids with relatives or anyone they trusted to raise them here in the US. Then we would be tearing a family apart. I don't have a great answer to this problem other than to put an absolute stop to any more coming in to the country. That is something we could do. As for deporting 10 to 20 million people, I think anyone who believes that will happen is living in fantasyland.

The ones that would leave their children behind chose to "so called" tear their family apart. It's the not the governments job to make sure illegals raise their kids properly and a real lame excuse not to do anything about illegal immigration. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back