2.Men that read
3.Men that don't wear shit in their hair
4.Men that like sports
5.Men that like to clean
6.Men that iron
7.Men that are fit
8.Men that are smart
9.Men that can rock a pair of faded Levis
10.Men that will do the dishes after I cook!

Not really 'geeky' but it's what I like! :)

So, you like gay guys?

Of course, I like you don't I? :cool:

Geek things?

Creativity is definitely tops on that list.
Intellectual curiosity is a close second.
Get this...closet Star Trek fan (but, I swear, I have never even looked on eBay for any memorabilia...just appreciate reruns and movies).

Here is a sigpic I made a while back. You mentioning Star Trek reminded me of it.

Kirk.jpg
I loved that episode.

tribbles.jpg

I can't cook worth a darn...well, some things in the crock pot. But, nothing gourmet or even approaching gourmet. I do try sometimes, though. I usually fail, and my two dogs enjoy the rejects. They even know that when I am in the kitchen like that, there is a good chance that people food is not too far off.

I can't really cook, but I will do what I can to help and do to the dishes.

I love to cook, so doing the dishes is fine by me! :clap2:

It's still "in the kitchen". ;)

A lot of fun can be had in the kitchen. Someone that enjoys the science channel, history channel, discovery channel, national geo channel, versus all that other reality drivel is very geeky.

Last edited:
I can't cook worth a darn...well, some things in the crock pot. But, nothing gourmet or even approaching gourmet. I do try sometimes, though. I usually fail, and my two dogs enjoy the rejects. They even know that when I am in the kitchen like that, there is a good chance that people food is not too far off.

At least you try Si ;) Not good to give your furry friends people food though.

hey, i'll watch the food network
LOL

I've done fancy gourmet stuff, but what I'm really good at is home cooking type stuff, plus PA Dutch from my great-grandmother's recipes and Italian thrown in from the guys I roomed with in college. :lol:
Man, could they cook.

As far as what I appreciate in a man, the biggest stumbling block for me is the guy has to be pretty confident in himself and pretty willful. I have a strong personality.

Otherwise, he has to be bright; fit is great, but not a pass/fail (too fat is a no go as well as too scrawny); energetic; intellectually curious. I think those are the big ones for me.

Awwwww c'mon BGG. A little bit isn't to bad for them! What drives me nuts is people that feed their furkids people food all the time. Mine get a little nibble every now and then, leftovers, stuff like that. But no onions and very very little cheese. Mostly it's like a left over piece of steak that I'll cut into pieces and split between them. They have an acre and a half to run in so they definately run it off.

Oh and by the way, knuckle dawg now has some purty pedi paws filed down toe nails. He gave me a little bit of grief right at first but once he realized I wasn't going to hurt him and it didn't involve cutting he settled and tolerated me finishing.

LOL

There's some good stuff on the Food Network.
Did you ever see that cheesy Japanese show, Iron Chef? Not the American one, the original. It's too funny.

At least you try Si ;) Not good to give your furry friends people food though.
LOL. I know and I have to walk them a lot before I go to bed and the next morning, if you catch my drift. Eh, I figure we all do things we like but know they are bad for us...so I let them play the hedons every once in a while.

LOL

You can learn alot from the Food Network. Don't make fun!!

LOL

There's some good stuff on the Food Network.
Did you ever see that cheesy Japanese show, Iron Chef? Not the American one, the original. It's too funny.
yeah, they've shown a few

Forum List

Back