Would you...

I can't cook worth a darn...well, some things in the crock pot. But, nothing gourmet or even approaching gourmet. I do try sometimes, though. I usually fail, and my two dogs enjoy the rejects. They even know that when I am in the kitchen like that, there is a good chance that people food is not too far off.
hey, i'll watch the food network
LOL

You can learn alot from the Food Network. Don't make fun!!
i know
Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
good show
;)

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was the best cool geek show ever! :cool:

I loved it, and I miss it! :(

Awwwww c'mon BGG. A little bit isn't to bad for them! What drives me nuts is people that feed their furkids people food all the time. Mine get a little nibble every now and then, leftovers, stuff like that. But no onions and very very little cheese. Mostly it's like a left over piece of steak that I'll cut into pieces and split between them. They have an acre and a half to run in so they definately run it off.

Oh and by the way, knuckle dawg now has some purty pedi paws filed down toe nails. He gave me a little bit of grief right at first but once he realized I wasn't going to hurt him and it didn't involve cutting he settled and tolerated me finishing.

I appreciate the nail update dixie. :) Glad it is working out for you.

I can't cook worth a darn...well, some things in the crock pot. But, nothing gourmet or even approaching gourmet. I do try sometimes, though. I usually fail, and my two dogs enjoy the rejects. They even know that when I am in the kitchen like that, there is a good chance that people food is not too far off.
hey, i'll watch the food network
LOL

There's some good stuff on the Food Network.
Did you ever see that cheesy Japanese show, Iron Chef? Not the American one, the original. It's too funny.

I caught it on late late one night. I was crying laughing at them. It was hilarious!!

BGG....I figured you'd appreciate hearing that. He surprised me really. My bestest half said it was because he figured if he let me do it that he wouldn't have to go back to the Vets. He's a pretty smart mutant...wouldn't surprise me at all. lol

I gotta agree with you on the old movies! Thank goodness for Turner Classic Movies! And on that note....my battery is getting weak on my laptop and I don't feel like going for the power cord. Have a most wondermous nite all. Gonna bond with my pillow and watch Criminal Minds till I fall asleep. Huggles and smooches all around.

I gotta agree with you on the old movies! Thank goodness for Turner Classic Movies! And on that note....my battery is getting weak on my laptop and I don't feel like going for the power cord. Have a most wondermous nite all. Gonna bond with my pillow and watch Criminal Minds till I fall asleep. Huggles and smooches all around.

Take care Dixie. Have a good night. And thanks for dropping in. :)

Forum List

Back