Would you...

I was engaged to a republican, then again to a democrat. Neither one worked out, so it has nothing to do with politics, just how our personalities meshed.

Right now I have my eye on someone who is WAY MORE conservative ((politically that is)) than me!

PS-I bought those black boots (sans the buckles!) :thup:

Those boots were fab. I could see many uses for boots like that.

I think relationships like that can work, but as gold spoke of, the respect factor must be there. I also don't think it is important that two people agree on everything. To me, that would be rather boring. Not that I am boring mind you, but I am all about cerebral stimulation. I like a good challenge. On critical issues, I think it is important both people agree.

How about dating a guy that is white and nerdy?

YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy
Geeks are OK. Nerds are not. LOL. I view nerds as social klutzes and not too bright. Funny thing is, I don't look like a geek or a nerd, but I definitely have my geek interests.

Nerds are geeks on cerebral steroids. ;) I am as sharp as a bowling ball. :eusa_eh:
For me, it's the reverse - maybe it's a regional thing. But, funny comment about the ball. :lol:

I was engaged to a republican, then again to a democrat. Neither one worked out, so it has nothing to do with politics, just how our personalities meshed.

Right now I have my eye on someone who is WAY MORE conservative ((politically that is)) than me!

They were great with the buckles, but now that you mention it, without I bet they are even better. So, 'fess up...where are they sold?

They were great with the buckles, but now that you mention it, without I bet they are even better. So, 'fess up...where are they sold?
i think we need to see pics when she gets them
:D

MACYS-I got 20% off the sale price too! :woohoo:

Those were some hot boots. Good choice. :thup:

Unlike some rubbery people, it is not the end of the world if the thread takes a slight detour. :lol: I just couldn't resist. I am such a brat. :eusa_angel:

Unlike some rubbery people, it is not the end of the world if the thread takes a slight detour. :lol: I just couldn't resist. I am such a brat. :eusa_angel:

:lol:
He's just a n00b. (I can't believe I just said that) :eek:

The only consistent feature in all of your failed relationships...is you.

Way more conservative?

You mean he's just a liberal rather than a filthy leftist?

Damn girl! Those buckles were sassy! What were you thinking???

Way more conservative?

Why are you trying to turn the thread angry? No need for that.

Way more conservative?

Why are you trying to turn the thread angry? No need for that.
no, he was trying to be "FABULOUS"

:D

Forum List

Back