Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

EDIT/NOTICE:
Stay on topic when posting in this thread. This thread asks one question and one question only. It does not ask about or mention as thread subjects any politician or potential politicians any persons other than Oprah and Donald Trump; thus other humans alive or dead are not part of the discussion topic. Feel free to create your own thread to discuss any or all of those other individuals. And, no, I'm not proscribing what one may say about the thread topic, I'm stating what it is and is not and asking you simply make posts that are on topic.​

Last edited:
More importantly I would-and did-vote for him before the Clinton crime family.

Bugs is kinda old, but let's give him a chance. The donald will break the budget with his lifestyle, what with flying all over the place in air force one, and transferring trillions in taxpayer money to his good buddies who he probably owes money to.

People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

Why, give us your reasons (and hurt my feelings is not an answer)

Pogo's Law wins again. Yet another royalty payment.

The world will note that "Hillary" is not a choice in the poll.

Now personally I think I'd lobby for the Tasmanian Devil in the primaries, over Bugs. That guy is high energy.

Pogo's Law wins again. Yet another royalty payment.

The world will note that "Hillary" is not a choice in the poll.

Now personally I think I'd lobby for the Tasmanian Devil in the primaries, over Bugs. That guy is high energy.

Give Senator Sanders some crack to smoke ... Just might work ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back