Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cashew nuts Yum

Uh ... Cashews aren't nuts ... Damnit!

Edit:

cay-dieu-cao-san.jpg

FRUIT ????
I'd vote for bripat before trump
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not get carried away now.

We need to nip this Bugs For President movement in the bud.

Bugs is constantly making a fool out of the gun lobby:

Screen_Shot_2015_12_17_at_4_56_31_PM.png

Bugs also has gender identity issues:

6a00d83451aec269e201b8d1519196970c.jpg

And is cruel to miners:

Bugs_Bunny_Rides_Again02.jpg

"This ad is paid for by the Smear Tactics For Parroting Tards Political Action Committee".

If any party puts up any one willing to work for all Americans, they get my vote. bugs is out, Trump is out.

No but anybody dumb enough to vote for a President just because he is black is also stupid enough to vote for bugs bunny , and idiots do it just for spite while bitting their own noses to spite their face.

And exactly how stupid is it to vote for a candidate just because he is an obnoxious asshole and a useful tool for trolling one's disembodied message board entities?
Aye, there's the rub.

People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

EDIT/NOTICE:
Stay on topic when posting in this thread. This thread asks one question and one question only. It does not ask about or mention as thread subjects any politician or potential politicians any persons other than Oprah and Donald Trump; thus other humans alive or dead are not part of the discussion topic. Feel free to create your own thread to discuss any or all of those other individuals. And, no, I'm not proscribing what one may say about the thread topic, I'm stating what it is and is not and asking you simply make posts that are on topic.​

When your voting is motivated SOLELY by choosing less evil -- you're part of the systemic rot in the American political system. When acheiving power and maintaining power is MORE important than leadership, problem solving, and PRINCIPLES -- you're doing more damage to confidence in the political process than Putin could ever DREAM of.. When the only choices you are GIVEN (or an OP restricts you to) are MEGLOMANIACAL POWER WHORES -- it's time to step off the 2 party sinking wreckage and start voting for "losers" who HAVE principles, policies, leadership and HUMILITY..

So -- Spend your windfall wisely.. Your current "threat" to support Bugs Bunny is just the screaming from the upper deck of a rapidly sinking ship.. You're doing more damage than ANY "Russian interference" in our election process.

People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

EDIT/NOTICE:
Stay on topic when posting in this thread. This thread asks one question and one question only. It does not ask about or mention as thread subjects any politician or potential politicians any persons other than Oprah and Donald Trump; thus other humans alive or dead are not part of the discussion topic. Feel free to create your own thread to discuss any or all of those other individuals. And, no, I'm not proscribing what one may say about the thread topic, I'm stating what it is and is not and asking you simply make posts that are on topic.​

When your voting is motivated SOLELY by choosing less evil -- you're part of the systemic rot in the American political system. When acheiving power and maintaining power is MORE important than leadership, problem solving, and PRINCIPLES -- you're doing more damage to confidence in the political process than Putin could ever DREAM of.. When the only choices you are GIVEN (or an OP restricts you to) are MEGLOMANIACAL POWER WHORES -- it's time to step off the 2 party sinking wreckage and start voting for "losers" who HAVE principles, policies, leadership and HUMILITY..

So -- Spend your windfall wisely.. Your current "threat" to support Bugs Bunny is just the screaming from the upper deck of a rapidly sinking ship.. You're doing more damage than ANY "Russian interference" in our election process.

do you know how many times I've heard RW's say "Trump was the lesser of two evils "

carry on ..........

EDIT/NOTICE:

so they should let evil stay in office?

and no, the Russians are still doing damage to our system.

EDIT/NOTICE:

do you know how many times I've heard RW's say "Trump was the lesser of two evils "

carry on ..........

These are all people who think the ONLY CHOICES for leadership MUST COME from 2 old, inept, corrupt, egotistical parties.. I ---- am NOT one of those. Any fool could smell American decay from the choices that the Dems/Reps gave you in the last election. SMART folks --- not subservient to 2 party politics, could just easily reject BOTH of those power whores.

Indies/3rd party folks are GROWING. The Brand Name faithful are shrinking. The REASON is -- the poor quality of leadership that is offered.

EDIT/NOTICE:

They (YOU) should stop voting for "winners" and start being more discriminating about HOW political contests are run. Discussing tabloid details instead of policy GUARANTEES you will get more shitty choices.

If Bugs Bunny was a humble public servant with ideas and radical solutions to problems - with a history of accurate analysis and predictions -- vote for him. If you ONLY vote out of name recognition or because they "CAN win" .. We all lose biggly. We can't be losing this much each time and SURVIVE as a World power.

EDIT/NOTICE:

Russians aren't CAPABLE of completely destroying confidence in the integrity and efficacy of our American Political systems. Threads LIKE THIS ONE -- essentially do all that for Putin. You party animals are destroying the confidence in our political system 1000 times more efficiently than Putin ever has.

EDIT/NOTICE:

They (YOU) should stop voting for "winners" and start being more discriminating about HOW political contests are run. Discussing tabloid details instead of policy GUARANTEES you will get more shitty choices.

If Bugs Bunny was a humble public servant with ideas and radical solutions to problems - with a history of accurate analysis and predictions -- vote for him. If you ONLY vote out of name recognition or because they "CAN win" .. We all lose biggly. We can't be losing this much each time and SURVIVE as a World power.

I don't waste my vote. Wasted votes allow this psycho to be president. And unless the majority party actually does something about Russian interference, then they already have destroyed our system....

Wow, you really hate him that much huh?

How come?

the better question is why don't you?

Why should I?

I have never watched his TV series. I know that everything that is on TV is a lie, or is manipulated to make you think this way or that way.

Propaganda by Edward Bernays (1928)

So, we must judge him only by the result of his policies, not by how propaganda or images in mass media wish to portray him. If you are able to just pretend that you have never seen him or heard of him, and just judge based on what is going on, I don't see any reason to hate him any more than any other politician.

I refuse to be conditioned to find disgust with the man, or to worship him. I really, honestly don't care. I find nothing objectionable, or noteworthy.

(Although, to be honest, I do like the way he is shaking up the entrenched interests and the corruption in D.C. I can't understand why everyone wouldn't like that.)

Propaganda by Edward Bernays (1928)

There is a REAL SIMPLE solution to countering the slippery slide into the political sewer that the 2 Brand Name parties are leading into. A solution that stops short of offering a choice of meglomaniacs or Bugs Bunnies or power whores.

That is to include "None of the Above" as an alternative on ANY ballot. If "None of the Above" WINS -- it sends the process back into reality and FORCES all the parties to get serious and offer LEADERSHIP -- not 'winners'..

There's time to hold other primaries and re-group. The future of this country DEPENDS on it..

EDIT/NOTICE:

I don't waste my vote. Wasted votes allow this psycho to be president. And unless the majority party actually does something about Russian interference, then they already have destroyed our system....

Exactly. You're the problem. Not Bugs Bunny. Not Putin. The only WASTED VOTES are the ones cast for ridiculous choices out of FEAR of the other ones.

EDIT/NOTICE:

carry on ..........

These are all people who think the ONLY CHOICES for leadership MUST COME from 2 old, inept, corrupt, egotistical parties.. I ---- am NOT one of those. Any fool could smell American decay from the choices that the Dems/Reps gave you in the last election. SMART folks --- not subservient to 2 party politics, could just easily reject BOTH of those power whores.

Indies/3rd party folks are GROWING. The Brand Name faithful are shrinking. The REASON is -- the poor quality of leadership that is offered.

the exact reason I used my write in option. :dunno:

EDIT/NOTICE:

Exactly. You're the problem. Not Bugs Bunny. Not Putin. The only WASTED VOTES are the ones cast for ridiculous choices out of FEAR of the other ones.

it isn't fear. it's reason. just like idiots shouldn't have voted for jill stein who took 2% points.

you keep stamping your feet. I don't do silliness. let me know when you have a decent third party and we'll talk.

Forum List

Back