Would You Prefer that Fanni Willis Simply Resign from the Trump Case?

Nah. Lets see if she wins or loses the Trump case.

The goal is not to win or lose, but to take up time and money from campaigning.
And that is illegal.
I do not know the particulars, but I know the general procedure of how alternate electors are picked by the parties ahead of time, then after the election the state legislature calls in when electors they decide the vote was for, and the state legislature then records their official vote that the state congressmen take to DC.
So I see no opportunity for any possible elector fraud being hinted at.
Everyone knows who the electors are supposed to be and how they are supposed to vote.

I have to agree that the $650k paid to her boyfriend seems a bit excessive.
Is that how much taxpayer dollar she gave him? Good God, y’all!

Do you Democrats understand how that looks too typical Americans, like a couple getting by less than $50,000 each per year?

I guess when you are living off the welfare of student loan, and your parents pay for your cell phone and your car insurance, you don’t stress out too much about money in large amounts or small.

Someday, most of you will be in the real world, trying to get by, and whatever economy politicians have created. Of course, at that point, we won’t be able to needle you about liberal policies, since you will likely have converted away from them by then.

You think the things presented to the Grand Jury weren't crimes, because you didn't like the way they were worded? Do you think the Grand Jury indicted him for things that weren't against the law? You're pretty goofy, aren't you?

The jury did not know the law or what Trump actually did.
The prosecutor lied about both, in my opinion.
The jury is always going to indict a ham sandwich based on the fact they are only told what the prosecutor claims.

The jury is always going to indict a ham sandwich based on the fact they are only told what the prosecutor claims.
You're confused, and desperately trying to defend your orange jesus. If you weren't so aggrivating, I would almost feel sorry for you.

Where did you get your JD?

Her first government job was as a solicitor, prosecuting misdemeanors and city ordinance violations.[7] She spent 16 years as a prosecutor in the Fulton County district attorney's office. Her most prominent case was her prosecution of the Atlanta Public Schools cheating scandal.

Willis, an assistant district attorney at the time, served as lead prosecutor in the 2014 to 2015 trial of twelve educators accused of correcting answers entered by students to inflate the scores of state administered standardized tests. Eleven of the twelve were convicted of racketeering under Georgia's RICO statute in April 2015.[8]

In 2018, she went into private practice.[9] That year, she ran for a seat on the Fulton County Superior Court, and lost.[10] In 2019, Willis became Chief Municipal Judge for South Fulton, Georgia.[11]

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is that how much taxpayer dollar she gave him? Good God, y’all!

Do you Democrats understand how that looks too typical Americans, like a couple getting by less than $50,000 each per year?

I guess when you are living off the welfare of student loan, and your parents pay for your cell phone and your car insurance, you don’t stress out too much about money in large amounts or small.

Someday, most of you will be in the real world, trying to get by, and whatever economy politicians have created. Of course, at that point, we won’t be able to needle you about liberal policies, since you will likely have converted away from them by then.

Wade is paid less than the assistant prosecutor in Cobb county. He's white, but I don't think that matters in Georgia courts.

Wade is paid less than the assistant prosecutor in Cobb county. He's white, but I don't think that matters in Georgia courts.
Why doesn't he work as an assistant prosecutor, then? Not screwing the prosecutor there?

He must be quite the stud muffin to be worth 600K.

Update!!

Fulton County DA Fani Willis has filed a new motion to quash her testimony in divorce proceedings of one of her senior special prosecutors, Nathan Wade, in the Trump RICO case and alleges that Trump criminal RICO and election interference co-conspirator Mike Roman has conspired with the ex-wife of on with and undermine the pending criminal prosecution of Trump and the others, by seeking to have Wade’s three-year-old divorce proceeding unsealed, and to have DA Willis give a sworn deposition in the case.

• Informative
From The Hill:

How could the district attorney of Fulton County, Ga., hire a friend with no major prosecutorial experience to handle one of the strongest cases against Donald Trump — thus putting the entire case in jeopardy? That question surfaced last week when Mike Roman, one of those charged along with Trump for election fraud in Georgia, accused DA Fani Willis of improperly hiring a romantic partner, Nathan Wade, as special prosecutor for the Trump case and financially benefiting from his appointment through luxury vacations they’ve taken together on his dime. Roman has filed papers demanding that the entire prosecution team be disqualified and the case against him and Trump be dismissed.

. . .

But, but, but — you can’t deny that the whole deal looks bad and carries a strong odor of political and personal favoritism. Wade may be, as Willis calls him, a Georgia legal “superstar.” But if she went outside state government to hire her boyfriend as special prosecutor, it was a monumental case of bad judgment on her part.

Even though there doesn’t appear to be anything that links her misconduct to the case against Trump, it raises serious questions of conflict of interest. And, worse yet, it gives the Trump camp more ammunition to fuel their phony claim that criminal charges against him are nothing but a political witch hunt.

This is not some Trump-friendly news outlet. This is a publication that is willing to throw away journalistic ethics to state their opinion as fact.

Yet, even they can see that Fanni "me so horny" Willis has become a liability.

What say you, Democrats? I said about Santos, "the quicker he resigns the better." Can you say the same about Willis?
Seymour Flops, you ask, "what say you Democrats"? I'm not a Georgia resident or a registered as a Democrat; but I suppose as they would say in Atlanta, “bless your little, tiny heart and have a nice day”. Respectfully, Supposn

• Winner
From The Hill:

How could the district attorney of Fulton County, Ga., hire a friend with no major prosecutorial experience to handle one of the strongest cases against Donald Trump — thus putting the entire case in jeopardy? That question surfaced last week when Mike Roman, one of those charged along with Trump for election fraud in Georgia, accused DA Fani Willis of improperly hiring a romantic partner, Nathan Wade, as special prosecutor for the Trump case and financially benefiting from his appointment through luxury vacations they’ve taken together on his dime. Roman has filed papers demanding that the entire prosecution team be disqualified and the case against him and Trump be dismissed.

. . .

But, but, but — you can’t deny that the whole deal looks bad and carries a strong odor of political and personal favoritism. Wade may be, as Willis calls him, a Georgia legal “superstar.” But if she went outside state government to hire her boyfriend as special prosecutor, it was a monumental case of bad judgment on her part.

Even though there doesn’t appear to be anything that links her misconduct to the case against Trump, it raises serious questions of conflict of interest. And, worse yet, it gives the Trump camp more ammunition to fuel their phony claim that criminal charges against him are nothing but a political witch hunt.

This is not some Trump-friendly news outlet. This is a publication that is willing to throw away journalistic ethics to state their opinion as fact.

What say you, Democrats? I said about Santos, "the quicker he resigns the better." Can you say the same about Willis?

She is unprofessional. But if the court will still find Trump guilty even with a replacement...it is just window dressing and does not matter much.

abol.png

She is unprofessional. But if the court will still find Trump guilty even with a replacement...it is just window dressing and does not matter much.

View attachment 903067
Huh?

Trump is guilty of something?

Oh, wait. Now I remember. Fani Willis had Trump on trial for something, or at least she was trying to get him on trial. Or something? What was going on with that?

Just kidding!

But with a grain of truth. If there was a way to accurately get a count, I'd bet good money that at least twice as many people know that Fani is the woman who paid her married lover millions of tax dollars that he spent on her, than know that Fani willis is the hero of Democrats for prosecuting Donald Trump.

Between Biden's left-handed "exoneration" for the classified documents, the Senate Democrat/RINO "border bill" being exposed for what it was and going down in flames, and the Fani show that should have gotten better ratings than "All My Children" with the same audience, you Democrats have completely lost control of the narrative.

Time to make a move, but what?

From The Hill:

. . .

Since she asked several others before Wade including a former governor, and they turned her down because they feared for their safety, this OP and thread is simply an exercise in the disingenuous.

There is no reason for Willis to resign.

It is important to present this case to a jury, in public, and for the defense to make its case.

It is a bullshit prosecution that would never have been brought against a Democrat for identical acts and communications. In fact, such communications are universal in closely-decided elections. "Finding" votes is not the same as - not even close to - MANUFACTURING votes [which is what Democrats normally do].

Let it play out. The public needs to see how low the Democrats have gone to remove the clear electoral choice of HALF OF AMERICA.
Trying to strongarm them is against da law...

• Fact

Forum List

Back