Would you play golf with Donald Trump and let him buy lunch at the halfway house?

Halfway house? Is Donnie going to jail soon on a short sentence or something?

Do you know something about him that we don't?

ninth hole GENIUS

LOL...what a doofus comment.

Being that I do not play or watch golf (since I was a kid)...how EXACTLY would I know that?

DUH?
They had halfway houses back then, so you should’ve known. Also simple deductive skills should have told you that it doesn’t make sense to refer to buying lunch at prison style halfway house in a round of golf. They don’t sell lunch, nor are they on golf courses, nor would trump buy lunch for a prison house even if they did sell lunch. A quick google search would’ve remedied that.

I didn't know that either. Sure looked like the OP was talking about some kind of drug rehab program.

--- Which, granted, doesn't make a lot of sense but maybe it could be a program to help people recover from playing .... golf :gay:

ninth hole GENIUS

Being that I do not play or watch golf (since I was a kid)...how EXACTLY would I know that?

DUH?
They had halfway houses back then, so you should’ve known. Also simple deductive skills should have told you that it doesn’t make sense to refer to buying lunch at prison style halfway house in a round of golf. They don’t sell lunch, nor are they on golf courses, nor would trump buy lunch for a prison house even if they did sell lunch. A quick google search would’ve remedied that.

sak------I have NEVAH played golf-----and barely watched-----just glanced
at Arnold Palmer as I switched channels-----HOWEVER----there is a
place to drink at the ninth hole----"HALFWAY" ------I know that because my
interest is VODKA (don't tell anyone----hubby does not know)

Since you keep ducking my question...I will ask it again.

Your comment indicated that I should have known the OP golfing term.

Being that I do not play or watch golf (since I was a kid)...how EXACTLY would I know that term?

Here is the definition of 'halfway house'. Care to show me where it mentions anything about 'golf'?

'Definition of Halfway House

1a: a place to stop midway on a journey

b: a halfway place in a progression

2: a residence for individuals after release from institutionalization (as for mental illness, drug addiction, or criminal activity) that is designed to facilitate their readjustment to private life'

'Definition of HALFWAY HOUSE

Last edited:

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

Being that I do not play or watch golf (since I was a kid)...how EXACTLY would I know that term?

general information-----I have never so much as walked on the grass of a golf
course either. -------want to play TRIVIA with me??? I have never been in a
halfway house either----would you believe that in my ENTIRE life, I never had
a drink in a bar??? ------I think that a martini is generally made of gin and vermouth. I did taste gin once----TASTES LIKE POISON ----never tasted
Vermouth. Never tried marijuana either-----but attended college in the 60s.
SEE? you are no more inexperienced than am I.. ---there is more---at age
22 I asked my mom "what's a hickie"? I heard the term in some "ladies room"
chat

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

general information-----I have never so much as walked on the grass of a golf
course either.

Then what was up with the 'Genius' knock? Now it makes no sense at all that you would say it.

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

your secret is safe with me.

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

I didn't know that either. Sure looked like the OP was talking about some kind of drug rehab program.

--- Which, granted, doesn't make a lot of sense but maybe it could be a program to help people recover from playing .... golf :gay:
I get that people who don’t play or aren’t interested in golf may not know what a halfway house is...but it’s the nonsensical conclusions that people jump too that irk me. It’s laziness, if people took a second to think things through, they could ask, look it up, or just stay out of it. People need to question their thinking, if they did that more, they’d avoid saying something stupid more often...and more importantly, there’d be a much better climate of discourse. This is a minor issue, but it’s demonstrates perfectly the problem today that is people not taking a second to think before they speak (or type). We’d all personally and interpersonally benefit from this.

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

Here is the definition of 'halfway house'. Care to show me where it mentions anything about 'golf'?

'Definition of Halfway House

1a: a place to stop midway on a journey

b: a halfway place in a progression

2: a residence for individuals after release from institutionalization (as for mental illness, drug addiction, or criminal activity) that is designed to facilitate their readjustment to private life'

'Definition of HALFWAY HOUSE
What in the world makes sense about your conclusion that the OP would be referring to a halfway house that holds parolees? Just think it out for a second, it takes minimal effort.

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

I get that people who don’t play or aren’t interested in golf may not know what a halfway house is...but it’s the nonsensical conclusions that people jump too that irk me. It’s laziness, if people took a second to think things through, they could ask, look it up, or just stay out of it. People need to question their thinking, if they did that more, they’d avoid saying something stupid more often...and more importantly, there’d be a much better climate of discourse. This is a minor issue, but it’s demonstrates perfectly the problem today that is people not taking a second to think before they speak (or type). We’d all personally and interpersonally benefit from this.

Points well taken and agreed. But the OP could have explained himself as well, that's the other side of that coin. And considering his posting history it's already a chronic problem, so what he might have meant is not only a head scratcher but an expected one.

ninth hole GENIUS

DUH?

Points well taken and agreed. But the OP could have explained himself as well, that's the other side of that coin. And considering his posting history it's already a chronic problem, so what he might have meant is not only a head scratcher but an expected one.
I’m not familiar with OP so I couldn’t comment on the matter. It is an odd thread question, but he better fucking pay. Like if you and you’re crew all make within 100,000 of each other, each pay his own or take turns covering. After that, if I was above the 100,000 mark with a foursome I’d cover it. If you own the course...give me a filet to go and give me the whole bottle of Johnny walker blue, put that shit on Mr. Trumps tab, thank you very much.

Forum List

Back