Ted Cruz is Not Good at Politics... His Tweet of Beto Video

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I have no idea why Ted Cruz would tweet this video of Beto. Beto is right on in what he is saying...

Ted Cruz on Twitter

When an innocent man is shot in his own apartment by a police officer, they shouldn't be trying to justify it because the guy had a small amount of weed in his kitchen. :290968001256257790-final: I don't know what point Cruz is trying to win off of this.

My guess is Ted Cruz is showing what a sick, divisive, race baitor (the basic democrat approach is to exploit the stupidity, ignorance and racism of supporters) his douchebag opponent is.

My guess is Ted Cruz is showing what a sick, divisive, race baitor (the basic democrat approach is to exploit the stupidity, ignorance and racism of supporters) his douchebag opponent is.
I’ve always said the best advertisement for Republicans is to let Democrats speak honestly.

I have no idea why Ted Cruz would tweet this video of Beto. Beto is right on in what he is saying...

Ted Cruz on Twitter

When an innocent man is shot in his own apartment by a police officer, they shouldn't be trying to justify it because the guy had a small amount of weed in his kitchen. :290968001256257790-final: I don't know what point Cruz is trying to win off of this.

You’re just as divisive as the majority of Liberals, spew hate and you’ll get hate...

Tell me how a White Male uses Beto as his campaign moniker and he’s wanting to lead people with the truth?

I don't doubt Cruz wanted to show that, but he screwed up and showed Beto being adored by his constituents while standing for dignity and fairness for citizens. Cruz should probably proof read his ads from now on. .

Ted Cruz on Twitter

You’re just as divisive as the majority of Liberals, spew hate and you’ll get hate...

Tell me how a White Male uses Beto as his campaign moniker and he’s wanting to lead people with the truth?

Let's get this straight. A WHITE FEMALE cop enters a BLACK MAN'S apartment because she is so fucked up she thinks it is HER apartment, and she shoots and kills the innocent man... so why search HIS apartment and then release they found a little weed in his kitchen? What was the point? It was HIS apartment and he had done nothing wrong. It is a serious problem within the criminal justice system and has nothing to do with being divisive. If the truth is divisive then that's another problem, and that problem is your narrow world view. How would this be reported if a Black cop went into some white woman's place and shot her? You think they would have searched her house and tried to figure out a way to make her look bad to justify the shooting?

I don't doubt Cruz wanted to show that, but he screwed up and showed Beto being adored by his constituents while standing for dignity and fairness for citizens. Cruz should probably proof read his ads from now on. .

Are you so easily led around by a Con Artist?

You’re the low IQ voter he is looking for, all that video proves is he wants to further the policies of hate and division that the DNC is famous for. What did Fake Beto produce with his little bit of theatrical drama?

Are you so easily led around by a Con Artist?

You’re the low IQ voter he is looking for, all that video proves is he wants to further the policies of hate and division that the DNC is famous for. What did Fake Beto produce with his little bit of theatrical drama?

The cops searching the victim's apartment for some reason to justify the murder is furthering the policies of hate and division. You really don't get that, do you?

Let's get this straight. A WHITE FEMALE cop enters a BLACK MAN'S apartment because she is so fucked up she thinks it is HER apartment, and she shoots and kills the innocent man... so why search HIS apartment and then release they found a little weed in his kitchen? What was the point? It was HIS apartment and he had done nothing wrong. It is a serious problem within the criminal justice system and has nothing to do with being divisive. If the truth is divisive then that's another problem, and that problem is your narrow world view. How would this be reported if a Black cop went into some white woman's place and shot her? You think they would have searched her house and tried to figure out a way to make her look bad to justify the shooting?

No shit Sherlock! If you really believe the world is defending the dumb ass officer for this your dumber than you sound! But it takes real pond scum to walk-in to a Black church and sensationalize the tragedy by using hate as your motivating tool, but scum bags have no morals, good to know you can identify with scum...

The cops searching the victim's apartment for some reason to justify the murder is furthering the policies of hate and division. You really don't get that, do you?

Are you really this stupid? Do you honestly believe that’s going to stand up with the DA, really? What you’re proving is the fact that the LMSM leeds you around by your nose and your anger...

No shit Sherlock! If you really believe the world is defending the dumb ass officer for this your dumber than you sound! But it takes real pond scum to walk-in to a Black church and sensationalize the tragedy by using hate as your motivating tool, but scum bags have no morals, good to know you can identify with scum...

They are trying to cover her ass and make him look like a criminal. The man that was killed was even a youth pastor. God forbid Beto would go out and talk to the constituents that have an issue. Is he not allowed to speak in a Black church because he isn't Black? You continue to interject your own issues into this.

But Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest.

He posted a video of Beto speaking, so you are saying Beto is lying and being dishonest. At least you are truthful for once.

You really need to try harder to separate what is actually written from what the voices in your head are telling you.

What did Cruz post that he is lying about? It is just a video of Beto isn’t it?

I never said this ad by Cruz was a lie. The previous poster did say Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest, and that is a fact. Here are several pages of recent Cruz lies.
All False statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact Texas

Are you really this stupid? Do you honestly believe that’s going to stand up with the DA, really? What you’re proving is the fact that the LMSM leeds you around by your nose and your anger...

Such a very right wing remark. Makes no sense, but I'm sure it will play well at the next AltRight/KKK meeting.

But Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest.

He posted a video of Beto speaking, so you are saying Beto is lying and being dishonest. At least you are truthful for once.

You really need to try harder to separate what is actually written from what the voices in your head are telling you.

What did Cruz post that he is lying about? It is just a video of Beto isn’t it?

I never said this ad by Cruz was a lie. The previous poster did say Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest, and that is a fact. Here are several pages of recent Cruz lies.
All False statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact Texas

Clayton was responding directly to the OP, which was about Cruz tweeting Beto’s speech. Take it up with Clayton, not me.

Forum List

Back