Would You Pay More For A Product To Help Workers

Would You Pay More For A Product If It Helped Workers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
We all love our cheap goods, but very few of us ever stop and think about how those cheap goods come about. There is a price to pay for those low prices. Would you pay more for a product if you knew it would help Workers?

...you pay more for a product if you knew it would help Workers?
What about you? Here's something that's made in the U.S.A--
Shubra-II-yacht-r.jpg

--and for just under $20M you can buy it for me and make so many American workers happy. What, you're not interested? Aw heck, another one of those new-world-order traitors...

I think too many Americans are very confused. The United States of America was built with Slave Labor. It's not anything new. There was a brief respite when Unions were at their height, but it has always existed. But that greed is coming back to haunt us. The Entitlement Masses continue to swell in numbers. Businesses don't want to pay, so the Taxpayers will have to. The Middle Class is being destroyed. In the end, Slave Labor is bad for all of us.

And what is stopping these under paid masses from continuing their education so they can make more money?

Why is it up to me to pay an over inflated price for something just to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves?

And what is stopping these under paid masses from continuing their education so they can make more money?

Why is it up to me to pay an over inflated price for something just to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves?

You're already paying much more. If Business won't pay, you the Taxpayer will. Americans should stop looking down their noses at these Workers. They're actually much more important than most think. They have value. They provide their skills and services to the masses who want and need them. They should not be looked at as being less than human. That mentality has led us to this Slave Labor nightmare.

...Why is it up to me to pay an over inflated price for something just to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves?
Because then they can pay you a jillion dollars for doing nothing.

Although, that "we pretend to work and they pretend to pay us" thing was how the old USSR was right before it evaporated...

I would not like to pay more in taxes to fund a new government program.
Once government gets their hands on extra cash who knows if it goes where they say it would.
Same with paying more for a product then what it's worth...

We all love our cheap goods, but very few of us ever stop and think about how those cheap goods come about. There is a price to pay for those low prices. Would you pay more for a product if you knew it would help Workers?

Of course, and we already do over here.

Education requires money, which people can't get if they have jobs that don't pay them a decent wage. Once you pay rent, and buy food, and pay the bills, how do you have enough left over to go to school?

I prefer to pay less, because I know it would help family.

...Education requires money, which people can't get if they have jobs that don't pay them a decent wage...
--and that's why the smart ones among us are willing and able to work at two indecent jobs in order to get thru school.

Society is not physically capable of providing middle class incomes for all who want them, and there are many who will simply have to be happy with the modest lifestyle that their modest abilities can provide.

You're already paying much more. If Business won't pay, you the Taxpayer will. Americans should stop looking down their noses at these Workers. They're actually much more important than most think. They have value. They provide their skills and services to the masses who want and need them. They should not be looked at as being less than human. That mentality has led us to this Slave Labor nightmare.

Give me back the money the government is charging me for entitlement programs ... I won't keep a dime of it and give it to my employees in pay raises.

I mean that sounds fair ... Looks like it would take care of the wage increases you think my employees need.
Shoot ... It might encourage some of the entitled to actually ask me for a job.
I have plenty they can do ... Will provide them with more than the government ever will ... And together we can accomplish "hope" and positive "change".

Hell, my employees would love you ... That would be one hell of a pay raise they would be getting.
Anything would be better than just wasting their hard earned dollars by sending it to Washington to buy votes and favors.

Education requires money, which people can't get if they have jobs that don't pay them a decent wage. Once you pay rent, and buy food, and pay the bills, how do you have enough left over to go to school?

The government has many programs for low income people to get a college education. I know a girl that is working part time, and is becoming an attorney for no money out of pocket. She is paid every quarter by the government for her classes, and her books and still has money leftover.

Another person is on a similar program and will have their bachelors degree in business in March. She get $3,500 a quarter, plus $1000 a month, for part time schooling. She has money left over to use it how she sees fit. She has a full time job and makes a lot more than minimum wage and still qualifies.

So I have no clue as to what you are talking about, can you explain please?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back