Would you let them?

I think cheerleading should be mandated for all high school aged females. If not include it part of the PE curriculum.
Why not just make them all parade through the school each Friday in their underwear? Same difference.

Cheerleading uniforms aren't that trashy? Are you bull shitting me?
In many respects they're worse, like a bikini which doesn't hide anything but instead shows it off. And yes I'm be dramatic, for effect.

I think cheerleading should be mandated for all high school aged females. If not include it part of the PE curriculum.
Why not just make them all parade through the school each Friday in their underwear? Same difference.

In many respects they're worse, like a bikini which doesn't hide anything but instead shows it off. And yes I'm be dramatic, for effect.

Well your a boring theocrat. Screw modesty! Let people have fun. I don't want to live a boring society!

Well your a boring theocrat. Screw modesty! Let people have fun. I don't want to live a boring society!
If you live here then you already do, there are just plenty of distractions, which aren't the same thing.

c5570e7134d28640b04a106f81716ad5.jpg

not most.

I played everything in high school. Contact sports aren't so in vogue now because of bad injuries and litigation...until you get into some NCAA college of course. Soccer is more likely to be the prevailing sport at many schools now. Cheerleaders? Why not. They're a big part of the religion of American football. Hell, the Russians build platforms in their hockey coliseums for cheerleaders, who were all stunners at last year's World Junior Hockey Championship in Minsk.

But cheerleading is a little juvenile, isn't it? If you're 13, fine, but 22 year-old college seniors? No wonder everyone regards them as bimbos...which too many are I'm afraid...or gold-diggers. I mean for 90% of them, their major literary accomplishment in life will be the immortal lines: "I love puppies, and unicorns, and long walks on the beach, and ummm oh! World peace! Currently I'm working on a career as an actress, and as a model." That wonderful litany nestled between glossy covers of a magazine with big tits on its cover.

Forum List

Back