Would you join?

Would you join a third party, based on making our govt based on Christ's teachings?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pie

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Boop got personally offended when she read an article that had Americans who would dare speak ill of The Obama, so this thread is her counter attack. The purpose of the thread is to make anyone who isn't an Obamabot appear to be a loon.

She did? Why am I always the last to know?

Which thread is that, by the way. I'd really like some background, so I can take proper offense.

See post # 12, the article you linked is what offended you, hence these counter attacks that aren't landing.

I wasn't offended. It's a news story.

I don't speak oxymoronese, so I'm having difficulty even understanding the premise of the question.

Boop got personally offended when she read an article that had Americans who would dare speak ill of The Obama, so this thread is her counter attack. The purpose of the thread is to make anyone who isn't an Obamabot appear to be a loon.

Which thread is that, by the way. I'd really like some background, so I can take proper offense.

Your existence HERE is offensive.

Fascinating question, responders miss an interesting point. In my personal indoctrination into Christianity, Jesus gave to the poor, clothed the needy, and didn't charge or rationalize inequality. He wasn't in love with wealth or power either. That would make Jesus an egalitarian, now can you imagine the republicans having to deal with this liberal dude? No need to imagine, the nuns (Nuns on the Bus) have tried to talk to Congressman Ryan about his un-Christian policies with little luck. Jesus would find contemporary America un-Christlike. Rather funny given the 'rights' pretend religiosity.

"Egalitarian liberals believe not only that individuals have fundamental rights to important freedoms such as freedom of speech, freedom of movement, and so on, but also that they are owed material assistance, as a matter of justice – on the basis of need, or on the basis of being worse off than others. In other words, they believe that the welfare state, which is funded through coercive taxation, is just.... As an egalitarian liberal, [Jesus would]...reject both communitarians’ emphasis on the value of a communal ethos qua communal ethos, and libertarians’ rejection of the welfare state. Pace communitarians, it is good that we should be able and willing critically to reflect on communal values (which does not mean, necessarily, rejecting them, but rather, and at the very least, question them); pace libertarians, if individuals are the fundamental locus of concern and respect, then they are owed assistance – they are owed, for example, not to be left to starve to death (at the very least)." Cecile Fabre
And that perfectly explains the current entitlement mentality of the left. A bunch of bible-thumpers at heart.

Your existence HERE is offensive.

And yours isn't?

I wouldn't join any political party. Personally, I think only the whiners identify with a party... they seem to have a need to be 'part' of something instead of thinking for themselves. This is, I appreciate, an overly harsh view of both parties but... based on some of the fucking morons on USMB that identify as Republican or Democrat, I couldn't join either.

I wouldn't join any political party. Personally, I think only the whiners identify with a party... they seem to have a need to be 'part' of something instead of thinking for themselves. This is, I appreciate, an overly harsh view of both parties but... based on some of the fucking morons on USMB that identify as Republican or Democrat, I couldn't join either.

Don't you love being courted as an 'Independent'?:eusa_whistle:

Fascinating question, responders miss an interesting point. In my personal indoctrination into Christianity, Jesus gave to the poor, clothed the needy, and didn't charge or rationalize inequality. He wasn't in love with wealth or power either. That would make Jesus an egalitarian, now can you imagine the republicans having to deal with this liberal dude? No need to imagine, the nuns (Nuns on the Bus) have tried to talk to Congressman Ryan about his un-Christian policies with little luck. Jesus would find contemporary America un-Christlike. Rather funny given the 'rights' pretend religiosity.

"Egalitarian liberals believe not only that individuals have fundamental rights to important freedoms such as freedom of speech, freedom of movement, and so on, but also that they are owed material assistance, as a matter of justice – on the basis of need, or on the basis of being worse off than others. In other words, they believe that the welfare state, which is funded through coercive taxation, is just.... As an egalitarian liberal, [Jesus would]...reject both communitarians’ emphasis on the value of a communal ethos qua communal ethos, and libertarians’ rejection of the welfare state. Pace communitarians, it is good that we should be able and willing critically to reflect on communal values (which does not mean, necessarily, rejecting them, but rather, and at the very least, question them); pace libertarians, if individuals are the fundamental locus of concern and respect, then they are owed assistance – they are owed, for example, not to be left to starve to death (at the very least)." Cecile Fabre
And that perfectly explains the current entitlement mentality of the left. A bunch of bible-thumpers at heart.

It is weird how lefties talk the same way about Obama as righties do about Jesus.

Perfect, all powerful, all knowing, incapable of lying, impeccable morals, can't be bought by money, has no ego, etc.

It is weird how lefties talk the same way about Obama as righties do about Jesus.

Perfect, all powerful, all knowing, incapable of lying, impeccable morals, can't be bought by money, has no ego, etc.

No, no-no. Romney walks on water these days. You need to pay more attention.

But will be quick to claim the mantle of Christ to steal from others...:eusa_whistle:

No, no-no. Romney walks on water these days. You need to pay more attention.

No, Romney is the devil. Only Satan himself would dare cut someone's hair at age 18 or wear a police uniform at 21.

Sometimes when he smiles I can see the vampire canines that stick way out.

They get really, really angry when you bring up the obvious. :eek: Now you've done it.

Not much has changed since he was outed as the left's messiah back in 2008.

The Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

But I would if the major plank in their platform was teaching everyone from grade school on with the same fervor, evangelism, same religious orgaism they teach "global warming" the
common simple principle.."do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!

Yes the Golden Rule and practical values of following it!

If half of what is spent on advertising,education, and general propaganda regarding "global warming", "greening",etc. was spent on the teaching the PRACTICAL values of the "Golden Rule" easily 20% of the waste in our economy of rules,regulations,laws could be saved!
41,000 NEW laws since the first of the year !

Instead of a "law against texting while driving" WHY NOT concentrated education showing WHY you shouldn't i.e. you can't stop your car at 50mph if you are looking at your phone!
Practical illustrations of "do unto others" would cut down the growing mentality of the need for a "cop on every corner"!

The "Golden Rule" has long been associated with "religion" and while that's not a problem, what is that people THINK that's the only place!

Why? NO civilization will every progress beyond the USA if we depend on a cop on every corner mentality! It is NOT fiscally possible yet we daily ask for more laws, EPA,etc.!!!

Forum List

Back