Would You Go To A Trump Rally?

Would You Go to A Trump Rally?

• Total voters
Yep! He basically talks, (or rather babbles) eats, (mostly ice cream) sleeps, and poops. You have him down pat.
You do know that it really doesn't matter..the President thingie.
He's like the figurehead on a huge ship..out there to look nice and take the heat.
Trump thought otherwise..now he knows~

I would love to go, but I found out today from a family member that that wasn't the greatest idea, because those kinds of places can turn violent easily by the opposition. Sure that can happen anywhere, but I don't want to put myself into a situation that has a great risk of safety already. So, what about you guys? Would you take the chance, or do you prefer just watching it on video? Can you see where I'm coming from? (Not to mention the fact that I am a very small woman and cannot defend myself easily. However, I recently heard about an incident where a bodyguard was killed somewhere but I forgot what that was all about.)

I'm Canadian so it's a moot point anyway, but people here already know where I stand on Trump.

I would love to go, but I found out today from a family member that that wasn't the greatest idea, because those kinds of places can turn violent easily by the opposition. Sure that can happen anywhere, but I don't want to put myself into a situation that has a great risk of safety already. So, what about you guys? Would you take the chance, or do you prefer just watching it on video? Can you see where I'm coming from? (Not to mention the fact that I am a very small woman and cannot defend myself easily. However, I recently heard about an incident where a bodyguard was killed somewhere but I forgot what that was all about.)
Down here in Florida it would be a very bad idea if dumbass Democrats (but i repeat myself) would try some shit.

The last political event I went to was a small invitation only with no advanced public notice business breakfast thing when Paul Ryan was in town so that was ages ago. The only reason I went was because I was guilted into by a guy who generated a lot of business for us and I didn't want to piss him off. It was an okay thing and Ryan seemed nice enough of a person--a tad naive. IIRC that was right before Mittens crowned him as his running mate. You couldn't pay me enough to go to one of these big rallies for ANYBODY.

Only reason I don't is there isn't one close to me and the traffic would suck.

But is there really all kinds of violence at all of his rallies? Can't say I've ever heard of any. It's an assload of people cheering and that's about it. Surely youve seen one on tv, did you see any of this big scary violent crowds?

Come on. You heard about something that happened from someone somewhere someplace but don't know any details? That's pretty weak.

Hell, little old ladies go to them. Thousands of women do. My grandma is 98 and she has bigger lady nuts than you.

As much as a Trump fan I am and have been, going to one of his rallies has never interested me. I prefer to stream his events in the comfort of my living room. I only like crowded events if live music is playing.

Go TRUMP!!!!!
:banana:

As much as a Trump fan I am and have been, going to one of his rallies has never interested me. I prefer to stream his events in the comfort of my living room. I only like crowded events if live music is playing.

Go TRUMP!!!!!
:banana:

I think that there's live music at his rallies.

I think that there's live music at his rallies.
I was inferring live, loud music concerts from start to finish. I've never been interested in attending political rallies even if our great leader is the main event. I like him here on the big screen. I would love to go to a Pitbull live event.

Depends where you live. Democracked controlled districts should be taken into account, on account the more a district is controlled by Demonicrats, the more Demonic the populace. And that's an undisputed fact.

Nope, don't like big crowds.

I would never go to, or watch a political rally. I have a life and that sounds like living hell.

This is a great point. Too many agents from the opposition attacking attendees, throwing eggs at them, destroying signs, stealing hats, and obstructing entrance. How is that Democracy?

Forum List

Back