Would You Go To A Trump Rally?

Would You Go to A Trump Rally?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I would love to go, but I found out today from a family member that that wasn't the greatest idea, because those kinds of places can turn violent easily by the opposition. Sure that can happen anywhere, but I don't want to put myself into a situation that has a great risk of safety already. So, what about you guys? Would you take the chance, or do you prefer just watching it on video? Can you see where I'm coming from? (Not to mention the fact that I am a very small woman and cannot defend myself easily. However, I recently heard about an incident where a bodyguard was killed somewhere but I forgot what that was all about.)

I would love to go, but I found out today from a family member that that wasn't the greatest idea, because those kinds of places can turn violent easily by the opposition. Sure that can happen anywhere, but I don't want to put myself into a situation that has a great risk of safety already. So, what about you guys? Would you take the chance, or do you prefer just watching it on video? Can you see where I'm coming from? (Not to mention the fact that I am a very small woman and cannot defend myself easily. However, I recently heard about an incident where a bodyguard was killed somewhere but I forgot what that was all about.)
Been to 1...great fun. Just don't talk politics...those people are a hoot when they get going~

I'll go to a Trump rally when I need a little comic relief. Can't believe he's still getting people to take him seriously. Does he not know the comb over is DOA?

Been to 1...great fun. Just don't talk politics...those people are a hoot when they get going~
How about a Biden rally?

iu

It would be fun to see; sort of like that time I got to stand next to the auctioneer at the livestock auction.

Forum List

Back