Would you go on a USMB Cruise??????

Hell. No.
C'mon, KG. Be a sport. Nobody would make you walk the plank. Keel haul you maybe....:dance:

elizabeth-swann-walking-the-plank.jpg
Uh oh! Spoke too soon.

The groups would split up and aship is pretty big.

I think the political parties would segregate, whichever group is the most entertaining would be the one I'd mill around with :lol:

Define your idea of entertaining ... ;)

Playboy playmate nude cruise.........

I believe Delta was the one who suggested the Hedonism Nudist Resort in Jamaica ... Give him a note if you are interested ... ;)

I think the political parties would segregate, whichever group is the most entertaining would be the one I'd mill around with :lol:

I believe Delta was the one who suggested the Hedonism Nudist Resort in Jamaica ... Give him a note if you are interested ... ;)

I'm not that into it.

Mainly, it would just be interesting to see how people treat each other in person after posting on the same board together for a long time.

Ummmmm, shades of George Carlin; " They were always pushing for pain, I was always pulling for pleasure......."
:lol:

I'm not that into it.

Mainly, it would just be interesting to see how people treat each other in person after posting on the same board together for a long time.

I'd have fun no matter what ... And be nice enough to get along with. I might talk trash about everyone after we got back. Screw the rule about keeping the crazy stuff secret ... Wear it like a badge.

I'm not that into it.

I'd have fun no matter what ... And be nice enough to get along with. I might talk trash about everyone after we got back. Screw the rule about keeping the crazy stuff secret ... Wear it like a badge.

As a rule I try to be nice or at least polite to everyone.

It's rare that I break that rule.

As a rule I try to be nice or at least polite to everyone.

It's rare that I break that rule.

I try to be nice to people in person as well ... As long as that little man on the front of the Absolut vodka bottle doesn't start talking to me.

Some of us members wondered who would actually show up and be interested in a party cruise.

;)
Oh hayell no. Cruise ships are petri dishes floating on water, plus I wouldn't be able to log out and walk away if I was stuck with some of you guys on a boat in the middle of nowhere. :D
I agree. I don't do cruises, prefer independent traveling when I have free time. And in my personal life, I never go anywhere if there isn't a quick, reliable getaway from the group atmosphere. Petri dish is a perfect metaphor for the group cruise experience.

Forum List

Back