Sean Alumni Table

All are welcome but I invite the Sean alumni (and you know who you are) to visit here to discuss the present, the past, and the future...

"I could go so far if only I could get started."
^ famous line spoken many times by ol' Sgt Johnson.

Our incredibly detailed 60 year plan will be coming to fruition very soon. Its been a long, hard road getting started, but here we are, on the cusp of elevating our growing family to a higher standing in this world; one my bloodline has yet to achieve. Good times are coming. :)

All are welcome but I invite the Sean alumni (and you know who you are) to visit here to discuss the present, the past, and the future...

Our incredibly detailed 60 year plan will be coming to fruition very soon. Its been a long, hard road getting started, but here we are, on the cusp of elevating our growing family to a higher standing in this world; one my bloodline has yet to achieve. Good times are coming. :)

Is that like: "The journey of 1000miles begins with the first step?"

;)

Is that like: "The journey of 1000miles begins with the first step?"

;)

Pretty much. I'm not one to try and improve upon old sayings. "There's nothing new under the Sun", after all. lol

I get that from your join date and post count.

I am hoping that there are others here now, and in the future that feel differently.
I was hoping you would answer my question in the intro thread, on the law of observation question, but................

Galileo.

Stupid question, and it ignores the fact that I wear a harness.
So throw in that variable since you can't answer the question...even if you were a half assed physics college student 101 you could answer that question since it is the first lab experiment you do....under the subject....
instead let us flourish our collective knowledge of a short man in the reign of his life....

Last edited:
Hoping all have a great Thanksgiving.

Time of the year to start white bass fishing, not so into it for the white bass but big yellow cats lay under the big schools of white bass and once in a while one will hook up with a big yellow on a jig, now that's a blast..

Two Thanksgivings this year for me. One with my godfather at his house, and then one hosted at my house the next day. Getting the old iron gut prepared.

I have 3 dinners in one day. I am going to be heifer by the end of the week. I have to eat generously at each location so I don't offended the host. It's a rough life. lol

Two Thanksgivings this year for me. One with my godfather at his house, and then one hosted at my house the next day. Getting the old iron gut prepared.

I have 3 dinners in one day. I am going to be heifer by the end of the week. I have to eat generously at each location so I don't offended the host. It's a rough life. lol

Ah, you'll run it all off the next day. You're not fooling me. ;)

Forum List

Back