Would you change your 2020 vote for Biden or Trump? (Poll)

If you could change your 2020 vote for President would you?

• I would still vote for Trump over Biden

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • I would still vote for Biden over Trump

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I would change my vote from Biden to Trump

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I would change my vote from Trump to Biden

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Now that we saw Trump for 4-years, and Biden for 7-months, we have a basis for comparison.
Their policies are completely opposite, as are their personalities and energy levels.
Trump had his problems with the 1/6 "protest/riot" at the Capitol Building, and claims of "voter fraud".
Biden has his problems all over, and they look to be getting much worse.

So re-thinking the 2020 election if you could change your vote, would you?

I hope to God that we have better candidates in 2024.

Now that we saw Trump for 4-years, and Biden for 7-months, we have a basis for comparison.
Their policies are completely opposite, as are their personalities and energy levels.
Trump had his problems with the 1/6 "protest/riot" at the Capitol Building, and claims of "voter fraud".

whats comical is the people that voted for Biden," the non paid trolls on message boards like we have everywhere at this site." they understand that screwed up and should have voted for Trump,they are seeing how Biden has betrayed Americans.

No way in hell I would vote for Drumpf. I would have voted for the local dogcatcher over that piece of shit every single time. I'm really, really happy that fuckup lost the election by a landslide.

I still can't get my head around the democrat's thinking seeing how fucked-up Biden and his policies are?!
I'm a Republican, but I voted for a democrat occasionally when I thought the Republican was not as good. (Clinton over Dole & Bush)
Trump was at least 100000000000x better then Xiden at running the US, but the democrats still like their senile, always wrong, loser?!
I'm not a Trump fan, especially after his lack of class after "losing" the election, I will NOT be voting for him in the 2024 primary.
But if its Trump against either Biden or Harris, I'll vote for Trump (again).
As the Xiden admin crashes and burns, please remember that your partisan, urban plantation vote for (Putin's Whore) Biden caused this mess.

Last edited:
whats comical is the people that voted for Biden," the non paid trolls on message boards like we have everywhere at this site." they understand that screwed up and should have voted for Trump,they are seeing how Biden has betrayed Americans.
Speaking for us? I don't think so. I voted Biden and still very glad I did so.

No way in hell I would vote for Drumpf. I would have voted for the local dogcatcher over that piece of shit every single time. I'm really, really happy that fuckup lost the election by a landslide.
Personal hatred is never a good reason to vote against someone. I don't personally hate Biden, I just know that he represents the best interests of China and Iran and is an enemy of America.

I’m glad that the shill from Langley along agrees this is indeed funny. :rofl:

Energy levels?

The former president woke up around 4:00am to watch TV until noon, call FOX and plan a trip to one of his golf courses.

Forum List

Back