Would you build a grocery store. in a black neighborhood?

Located just a few miles south of Washington, D.C., Friendly, Maryland, is a small suburban city with just under 10,000 people.

Nestled in Prince George’s County, the city is approximately 5 square miles.

The demographics of the city are predominantly African American with 77.67% of their population being Black.

Now, it’s time to talk about money.

As one of the most affluent Black communities in the country, the city’s median income is $114,315 according to Livability

The town’s median home value is also around $328K as well.

With a deeper look into the education and career opportunities in Friendly, MD, they have a 5.9% unemployment rate with 31.10%.

Friendly, Maryland, houses about 108 businesses and about 70% of their population is in the workforce.

When looking further into the home situation, Friendly has an average mortgage amount of $1634 with a median rent of $1703.

Lastly, while 90.8% of the homes are owned, 9.2% are rented.

According to Niche, Friendly ranks as one of the most diverse suburbs, best places to retire, and best suburbs for young professionals in Maryland.

Y'all racists.

There was a time when I would have taken that risk. There was a time I would have taken the risk of investing in a black-owned grocery store in such a neighborhood. Today, we've seen the proof of what happens to a group of people who are convinced over a period of decades that they are oppressed and have no way to succeed without government FORCING others to "give them an even chance". Those who CHOOSE to live like victims and never try to stand up and make a better life for themselves, deserve their misery. Somehow, these people, generation after generation, refuse to acknowledge their responsibility for their own lives and actions. In major cities now, they are well on the way to becoming feral.

When this "great reset" aka, planned economic collapse, is triggered, there will be thousands of dead in the inner cities. I predict the national guard will have to be deployed to keep the cities from burning down. They'll also be handing out MREs to keep people from killing each other for food. The Left is responsible for every drop of blood that's coming with this chaos they've built.

There was a time when I would have taken that risk. There was a time I would have taken the risk of investing in a black-owned grocery store in such a neighborhood. Today, we've seen the proof of what happens to a group of people who are convinced over a period of decades that they are oppressed and have no way to succeed without government FORCING others to "give them an even chance". Those who CHOOSE to live like victims and never try to stand up and make a better life for themselves, deserve their misery. Somehow, these people, generation after generation, refuse to acknowledge their responsibility for their own lives and actions. In major cities now, they are well on the way to becoming feral.

When this "great reset" aka, planned economic collapse, is triggered, there will be thousands of dead in the inner cities. I predict the national guard will have to be deployed to keep the cities from burning down. They'll also be handing out MREs to keep people from killing each other for food. The Left is responsible for every drop of blood that's coming with this chaos they've built.

Located just a few miles south of Washington, D.C., Friendly, Maryland, is a small suburban city with just under 10,000 people.

The demographics of the city are predominantly African American with 77.67% of their population being Black.

As one of the most affluent Black communities in the country, the city’s median income is $114,315 according to Livability

With a deeper look into the education and career opportunities in Friendly, MD, they have a 5.9% unemployment rate with 31.10%.

Friendly, Maryland, houses about 108 businesses and about 70% of their population is in the workforce.

When looking further into the home situation, Friendly has an average mortgage amount of $1634 with a median rent of $1703.

According to Niche, Friendly ranks as one of the most diverse suburbs, best places to retire, and best suburbs for young professionals in Maryland.

Y'all racists.
And if the government ever cut 50% of its pork workforce, many of those people would be unemployed.....Yeah, i know all about the black people who were hired by the government, sit there all day, doing nails or watching youtube videos and eating like pigs at their desks. Then call the cleaning crew because there were mice under their desks. I know all about Maryland...

Y'all racists.

So, out of a total population of 39 million blacks in the USA, you can only point to 161,000 that don't live in shitholes. You ain't helping your cause, dude.

would-you-build-a-grocery-store-in-a-black-neighborhood.
======
No.

Fuck NO!

Blacks naive been in the country for hundreds of years. Most still seem to have no clue how to fit into this society, understand how America works, or how to act in an advanced society. They know only how to whine, demand, destroy, steal, riot, commit crime, blame their every problem on other people.

And blacks seem to act this same way in every country in which they're found. They're always a huge problem and a liability. Never, ever, an asset.

Only blacks can fix their problems. But will that ever happen? Until they do, only a fool would open a business in such a place.

Last edited:
would-you-build-a-grocery-store-in-a-black-neighborhood.
======
No.

Fuck NO!

Blacks naive been in the country for hundreds of years. Most still seem to have no clue how to fit into this society, understand how America works, or how to act in an advanced society. They know only how to whine, demand, destroy, steal, riot, commit crime, blame their every problem on other people.

And blacks seem to act this same way in every country in which they're found. They're always a huge problem and a liability. Never, ever, an asset.

Only blacks can fix their problems. But will that ever happen? Until they do, only a fool would open a business in such a place.

Y'all racists.
How do you honestly call a burb with 77.6 percent of the population one race diverse?

Would you ? and why?
I personally would not.

Now mind you, the majority of shoppers of the group under discussion behave as well as any other group, but -- sadly -- a disproportionate number of people of that group have poor behavior.

Thus, it would force me to keep certain items locked up. Of course, I would then be accused by activists of being "racist."

Also, there would be a greater amount of shoplifting. And in many jurisdictions now, shoplifting is ignored by law enforcement. Some people even excuse it as reparations.

Finally, I would not want to subject my employees to violence in case of an armed robbery. In some cases, the perps do not only rob but they will also murder the clerk.

It is a real shame that a minority of bad actors can make it tough for a whole group, but it is what it is.

I do not think that it will ever change.

Forum List

Back