Would you be so willing to sentence

My discussion with you is finished. You're either illiterate, and don't grasp what's right in front of your face, or you're just ignorant and stupid. In either case, not a very worthy opponent for discussion/debate on what should, or should not be.

Go put words in someone else's mouth...on another board, preferably.

More insults. Nice. So much anger. How is it working for you? Married, have kids?

Don't suppose it's been pointed out to you yet that you're the only person here inciting this reaction from me? Couldn't possibly be anything on your end, huh? Like putting words in people's mouths? Not that it hasn't been pointed out to you by multiple people in this thread alone, but hey..whatever turns your crank, pops.

I have no power over you to do anything. Unless you give it to me, and seems you still live in the shadow of your past enough to do so.

thanks.

Last edited:
Every interview a gay couple on children and adoption? They are far and beyond the hetrosexual ones. They just want to be a parent. They don't demand a infant, they have no problesm with black, blue or disfunctional children. They have no problem with age either. Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

So what you're saying is its all about them and not the kids. Its all about them having social status as a parent than actually taking care of the kids.

Fabulous.

More insults. Nice. So much anger. How is it working for you? Married, have kids?

Don't suppose it's been pointed out to you yet that you're the only person here inciting this reaction from me? Couldn't possibly be anything on your end, huh? Like putting words in people's mouths? Not that it hasn't been pointed out to you by multiple people in this thread alone, but hey..whatever turns your crank, pops.

I have no power over to do anything. Unless you give it to me, and seems you still live in the shadow of your past to do so.

You took my opinion on people like you, and turned that in to MY caseworker being a shithead, and me having a miserable existence in foster care? Project much?

Go piss up a rope.

Every interview a gay couple on children and adoption? They are far and beyond the hetrosexual ones. They just want to be a parent. They don't demand a infant, they have no problesm with black, blue or disfunctional children. They have no problem with age either. Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

So what you're saying is its all about them and not the kids. Its all about them having social status as a parent than actually taking care of the kids.

Fabulous.

No what I am stating it is about the kids, you folks forget. Denial is nothing new. You just proved that.

In that, no it doesn't. You're either gay, or you're not. You either believe it's ok, or "right", or you do not. You either choose to act on it, or you do not. Simple as that, and I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not your parents are gay. Gay isn't just "Oooh.. I like sex with men." If you can control who you fall in love with, then it's not really love, but infatuation, or lust.

I don't agree with it, but then I'm not gay, and that's my take on what I see.

Of course you control who you love! Love is work. Love is service. Love is not something you just fall into. You can fall into lust. You can be infatuated with someone with no effort whatsoever. But love is not something that just hits you out of the blue. It's something you cultivate.

And if you really loved someone you wouldnt be endangering their lives so you can get yourself off.

Why do you think that a child raised by gays would become gay? The most likely scenario would be that they would be a heterosexual adult who is tolerant with a great ability to accept people for their differences.

Do you think that you would have been gay had you been raised differently? Or do you think that you are heterosexual from birth?

So you are actually trying to convince people that the way they are brought up doesnt matter? I suppose you dont think what we watch on tv effects us either.

Actually I do think it matters. The child will be brought up as tolerant of different lifestyles and different personal choices.

I think that is a great thing.

I am not concerned in the least that gay parents will teach their child to be gay.

Did you parent fuck each other in front of you?

I would take that advice, from someone who has class enough to point my wrongs, with out the cihildish insults.

Best I wait for another with brains to do so.

Talk about a double standard...

Huh? What double standard, did I call someone a idiot? Please link that. Did I tell some they had brick for brains. Onca again link that. I have not fallen to the childish insult shit this place seems to be proud of. Listne if you don't agree with me, tell me so, but have enough respect and intelligence do so with debate and not insults.

So much for double standards.

Or should I say Fuck your double standards, is that more comfortable to you? Since insults seem to be the norm here.

Yes you did. Right there. In the post where youre decrying it. I quoted it directly for you. Are you unable to read what you yourself said?

Well stop insulting people and you wouldnt get it back.

I have no power over to do anything. Unless you give it to me, and seems you still live in the shadow of your past to do so.

You took my opinion on people like you, and turned that in to MY caseworker being a shithead, and me having a miserable existence in foster care? Project much?

Go piss up a rope.

I did?

Your quote...

"Hey, dipshit.. Wanna know who's got better knowledge of the system than even you do? Someone that's been IN it their entire teenage life. How about y'all do your god damned follow up work BEFORE it's too late? How about y'all go more than march into the livingroom, put your legal pad down on the diningroom table, and have a seat. How about y'all get off your damned asses and look at the clues that are right in front of your face BEFORE things get out of hand, and you put a child where they have no business being?"

I am sorry maybe I don't understand, is that very quote filled with anger, or is it me.?

Go piss up a rope.

I did?

Your quote...

"Hey, dipshit.. Wanna know who's got better knowledge of the system than even you do? Someone that's been IN it their entire teenage life. How about y'all do your god damned follow up work BEFORE it's too late? How about y'all go more than march into the livingroom, put your legal pad down on the diningroom table, and have a seat. How about y'all get off your damned asses and look at the clues that are right in front of your face BEFORE things get out of hand, and you put a child where they have no business being?"

I am sorry maybe I don't understand, is that very quote filled with anger, or is it me.?

it's you.

beats me. i never claimed it was anything more than my opinion, but let me ask you this: would you choose to be gay knowing all the grief you'd likely get from the haters in this world?

Why do people choose to cut themselves? Why do they commit suicide? Why do they choose religious beliefs that are mocked and can get them killed? Why do t people kill their own children? Why do people eat nothing but fast food and then blame others for being fat?

You are acting as though people are rational beings. They arent. People make stupid ass choices all the time. Choices that make absolutely no sense. And some that can hurt and even kill them.

Why exactly would this be any different?

In that, no it doesn't. You're either gay, or you're not. You either believe it's ok, or "right", or you do not. You either choose to act on it, or you do not. Simple as that, and I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not your parents are gay. Gay isn't just "Oooh.. I like sex with men." If you can control who you fall in love with, then it's not really love, but infatuation, or lust.

I don't agree with it, but then I'm not gay, and that's my take on what I see.

Of course you control who you love! Love is work. Love is service. Love is not something you just fall into. You can fall into lust. You can be infatuated with someone with no effort whatsoever. But love is not something that just hits you out of the blue. It's something you cultivate.

And if you really loved someone you wouldnt be endangering their lives so you can get yourself off.

Well, that explains why last I knew, at the age of 20-something, you were still single, and had never had a girlfriend... You have never truly been in love with someone.

Love may be pain, because who you love may not love you. Love may be joyous because who you love happens to love you as well. But true love is certainly not "work". Marriage is work. Commitment is work. You do not have to work to love someone, and if you do, you don't actually love them.

Talk about a double standard...

Huh? What double standard, did I call someone a idiot? Please link that. Did I tell some they had brick for brains. Onca again link that. I have not fallen to the childish insult shit this place seems to be proud of. Listne if you don't agree with me, tell me so, but have enough respect and intelligence do so with debate and not insults.

Or should I say Fuck your double standards, is that more comfortable to you? Since insults seem to be the norm here.

Yes you did. Right there. In the post where youre decrying it. I quoted it directly for you. Are you unable to read what you yourself said?

Post the my insult calling some an idiot and shit for brains, and I pomise I wll publically apologize for doing so.

No what I am stating it is about the kids, you folks forget. Denial is nothing new. You just proved that.

This is from the person who is trying to claim that all hetrosexual couples will refuse to accept kids that arent babies into their homes even though there is thousands of years of evidence to the contrary.

Yeah, we are the ones in denial.

My discussion with you is finished. You're either illiterate, and don't grasp what's right in front of your face, or you're just ignorant and stupid. In either case, not a very worthy opponent for discussion/debate on what should, or should not be.

Go put words in someone else's mouth...on another board, preferably.

*yawn*

i think she stated the case quite succinctly.
do you use a trampoline to jump to conclusions or have you moved up to jet boots?

Of course I would expect that response from you. Now do you have anything intelligent to contribute the convesation? Just curious.

beats me. i never claimed it was anything more than my opinion, but let me ask you this: would you choose to be gay knowing all the grief you'd likely get from the haters in this world?

Why do people choose to cut themselves? Why do they commit suicide? Why do they choose religious beliefs that are mocked and can get them killed? Why do t people kill their own children? Why do people eat nothing but fast food and then blame others for being fat?

You are acting as though people are rational beings. They arent. People make stupid ass choices all the time. Choices that make absolutely no sense. And some that can hurt and even kill them.

Why exactly would this be any different?

i didn't choose to be a blue eyed, blond haired heterosexual male.
that's just the way i came out and i believe the same is true for gay people.

i didn't take heterosexual lessons, i didn't need to be taught to be attracted to the opposite sex, and my belief is that gays are no different in that regard.

you, of course, can believe what you wish.

Post the my insult calling some an idiot and shit for brains, and I pomise I wll publically apologize for doing so.

Again, i already posted it, with my original comment, when I quoted you doing precisely that.

I understand you convenienetly erasing that quote. It completely destroys your credibility in protesting.

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Do we get another choice, or is that acceptable? I mean, I don't want to change the debate into something else. Can a gay couple raise a child? Why not? It's already been done. But, is it really the only choice? I think not. So, yes, and no, equivocation wins the day. Perhaps, abortion would have solved the problem but, then that's a dicey subject too. Perhaps, childless blind albino dwarf couple was overlooked. What a cryin' shame, what about the blind dwarfs? They still have rights, too. They may never join the Harlem Globetrotters, or drive in NASCAR, but they have dreams and aspirations like all the rest of the the less-height challenged sighted big folks, too. Such a shame, they pay for there membership to the NRA and they can't go the firing range and put a few rounds down range, either. Man, such waste.

This is from the person who is trying to claim that all hetrosexual couples will refuse to accept kids that arent babies into their homes even though there is thousands of years of evidence to the contrary.

Yeah, we are the ones in denial.

I never said that, so to save face will you please copy and paste where I did? I said many. Big difference.

Again, i already posted it, with my original comment, when I quoted you doing precisely that.

I understand you convenienetly erasing that quote. It completely destroys your credibility in protesting.

I missed that, would you do it again. I mean post me saying to anyone they were idiots or had brick for brains. once again if you do I will apologize.

i didn't choose to be a blue eyed, blond haired heterosexual male.
that's just the way i came out and i believe the same is true for gay people.

i didn't take heterosexual lessons, i didn't need to be taught to be attracted to the opposite sex, and my belief is that gays are no different in that regard.

you, of course, can believe what you wish.

Do you or do you not control who you have sex with?

You act as if there are only two choices. Like everyone else you ignore the third choice. Which, ironically is the most common of the choices.

You choose to be gay
You choose to be straight.
You choose nothing: then the default programming is activated and you are attracted to the opposite sex.

You can believe what you wish to as well. Doesnt mean its right.

Oh and BTW you can choose your eye color, your hair color, and gender nowadays. doesnt mean those choices are now natural.

Forum List

Back