Would you be so willing to sentence

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Do we get another choice, or is that acceptable? I mean, I don't want to change the debate into something else. Can a gay couple raise a child? Why not? It's already been done. But, is it really the only choice? I think not. So, yes, and no, equivocation wins the day. Perhaps, abortion would have solved the problem but, then that's a dicey subject too. Perhaps, childless blind albino dwarf couple was overlooked. What a cryin' shame, what about the blind dwarfs? They still have rights, too. They may never join the Harlem Globetrotters, or drive in NASCAR, but they have dreams and aspirations like all the rest of the the less-height challenged sighted big folks, too. Such a shame, they pay for there membership to the NRA and they can't go the firing range and put a few rounds down range, either. Man, such waste.

There are no choices for children. Ask the poster child on foster care in this thread about that one.

No what I am stating it is about the kids, you folks forget. Denial is nothing new. You just proved that.

This is from the person who is trying to claim that all hetrosexual couples will refuse to accept kids that arent babies into their homes even though there is thousands of years of evidence to the contrary.

Yeah, we are the ones in denial.

I never said that, so to save face will you please copy and paste where I did? I said many. Big difference.

Every interview a gay couple on children and adoption? They are far and beyond the hetrosexual ones. They just want to be a parent. They don't demand a infant, they have no problesm with black, blue or disfunctional children. They have no problem with age either. Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

here you go sunshine; feel free to point out where you said "many" because i don't see it. :lol:

so tell me, why do you hate heterosexuals?

Post the my insult calling some an idiot and shit for brains, and I pomise I wll publically apologize for doing so.

Once again, because you are too damn lazy to read what you actually wrote:

]
I would take that advice, from someone who has class enough to point my wrongs, with out the cihildish insults.

Best I wait for another with brains to do so.

Oh, well look there you go. You telling someone they are stupid while denouncing childish insults. Why on earth would anyone think that would possibly be a double standard?

No what I am stating it is about the kids, you folks forget. Denial is nothing new. You just proved that.

This is from the person who is trying to claim that all hetrosexual couples will refuse to accept kids that arent babies into their homes even though there is thousands of years of evidence to the contrary.

I never said that, so to save face will you please copy and paste where I did? I said many. Big difference.

Yeah, you did. You never said "many". You made a blanket statement.

Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

So if you will please stop lying and actually stick to the topic you are trying to create propaganda for, it would be appreciated.

Every interview a gay couple on children and adoption? They are far and beyond the hetrosexual ones. They just want to be a parent. They don't demand a infant, they have no problesm with black, blue or disfunctional children. They have no problem with age either. Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

here you go sunshine; feel free to point out where you said "many" because i don't see it. :lol:

Head? Meet brick wall. Brick walll? Meet head.
banghead.gif
Questions?

i didn't choose to be a blue eyed, blond haired heterosexual male.
that's just the way i came out and i believe the same is true for gay people.

i didn't take heterosexual lessons, i didn't need to be taught to be attracted to the opposite sex, and my belief is that gays are no different in that regard.

you, of course, can believe what you wish.

Do you or do you not control who you have sex with?

You act as if there are only two choices. Like everyone else you ignore the third choice. Which, ironically is the most common of the choices.

You choose to be gay
You choose to be straight.
You choose nothing: then the default programming is activated and you are attracted to the opposite sex.

You can believe what you wish to as well. Doesnt mean its right.

Oh and BTW you can choose your eye color, your hair color, and gender nowadays. doesnt mean those choices are now natural.

have a nice night.

Huh? Where is the idiot comment in that statement. Where is the brick for brains? Where did I post a direct insult to a poster? Are you touched?

I am a hetrosexual, and no I don't hate myself.

Dear Tinkerbell,

Dude.. Seriously.. If you can't grasp how quotes work, and don't have the mental capacity to follow along, please do yourself, and the rest of the board a favor, and stop talking.

Let me clear things up for you.

Avatar pointed out to you where you called him an idiot. Just like you asked. You ignored that.

Del pointed out to you that you did not state "many heterosexual couples will not adopt anything except an infant", when in fact you did not use the word "many" as you stated - you just said "heterosexual couples will not.." You accused him of saying something else that he didn't say.

Huh? Where is the idiot comment in that statement. Where is the brick for brains? Where did I post a direct insult to a poster? Are you touched?

focus on the bolded parts, einstein.

Dear Tinkerbell,

Dude.. Seriously.. If you can't grasp how quotes work, and don't have the mental capacity to follow along, please do yourself, and the rest of the board a favor, and stop talking.

Avatar pointed out to you where you called him an idiot. Just like you asked. You ignored that.

Del pointed out to you that you did not state "many heterosexual couples will not adopt anything except an infant", when in fact you did not use the word "many" as you stated - you just said "heterosexual couples will not.." You accused him of saying something else that he didn't say.

For the record, i wasnt the one he called an idiot. I just commented on the absolute double standard of calling someone an idiot and pontificating about name calling being childish in the same exact post.

He/she, of course, erasing his original comments from the quotation pretended as they he/she didnt say what was obviously quoted in the above thread. And because he/she has an issue scrolling up the page and looking to see what he/she actually said, he/she demanded I post where he/she called people stupid.

An odd request to be sure, considering i quoted it originally and all anyone reading has to do is scroll up. However, I figured may as well oblige.

Folks.

Is this still a discussion about the opening post, or is it absolute derailment into the depths of absurdity?

Dear Tinkerbell,

For the record, i wasnt the one he called an idiot. I just commented on the absolute double standard of calling someone an idiot and pontificating about name calling being childish in the same exact post.

He/she, of course, erasing his original comments from the quotation pretended as they he/she didnt say what was obviously quoted in the above thread. And because he/she has an issue scrolling up the page and looking to see what he/she actually said, he/she demanded I post where he/she called people stupid.

An odd request to be sure, considering i quoted it originally and all anyone reading has to do is scroll up. However, I figured may as well oblige.

Ah maybe it was Del he called an idiot, then. I was the one that called him dumber than a fucking brick, illiterate, stupid, etc. tho. But, I forgot one. Obtuse.

Del isnt posting a quote where you called someone an idiot. I did that previously twice already.

However, Del is directing you to the other post you requested. The one where you state that all hetrosexual couples want nothing to do with kids who arent babies. The one you lied and stated that you said "many" hetrosexual couples.

You really need to follow your own derailments.

Dear Tinkerbell,

Of course I did, and that is a truth. Del like you he was tos danm busy seeking insult then debate.

So tell me all wise one, how many times were you raped, beatem and tortured in you foster home up bringing? Or were you one of the luclky ones? That found a good foster home? I lost 4 kids to suicide because of their hetrosexual placement and abuse. Did you witness any? You accused me of tranferance, when you pointed out to me how horrible we were. I had two kids in all that time that I placed in a adult home (couldn't call it homo home) that became over and beyond what you or I would think they dd.

If you got outside of your anger and really saw what I was saying, I adovcate for homosexuals to adopt, because in my experience they would be the folks that would be wlling to adopt a 10 year old black boy that was rescued from a home of drugs, sex and abuse. They wouldn't turn around and say got any babies?

focus on the bolded parts, einstein.

I saw the bold part, and sorry Forrest. I don't see idiot, or shit for brains in it.

Del is like a guy with a pin, and a big need to stab at egos full of hot air. Join the club, boyo. But, beyond that, I am not seeing any substance. What do YOU chose? I know I am an idiot (according to you, your majesty) condescend to your heart's delight. And, your answer won't answer anything. Have a nice night? Yeah, right. We well, despite you. I here by dub thee "Hermonculus ". Have a nice night, Hermonculus. Enjoy. My gift to you.

Dear Tinkerbell,

Of course I did, and that is a truth. Del like you he was tos danm busy seeking insult then debate.

So tell me all wise one, how many times were you raped, beatem and tortured in you foster home up bringing? Or were you one of the luclky ones? That found a good foster home? I lost 4 kids to suicide because of their hetrosexual placement and abuse. Did you witness any? You accused me of tranferance, when you pointed out to me how horrible we were. I had two kids in all that time that I placed in a adult home (couldn't call it homo home) that became over and beyond what you or I would think they dd.

If you got outside of your anger and really saw what I was saying, I adovcate for homosexuals to adopt, because in my experience they would be the folks that would be wlling to adopt a 10 year old black boy that was rescued from a home of drugs, sex and abuse. They wouldn't turn around and say got any babies?

No, you lost 4 kids to suicide because of your placing them with dickhead parents that you didn't research better before dumping them off and moving to your next case. Those kinda of households don't last long unless they're *allowed* to by lack of participation on the part of the agency themselves, and the social worker who is to inspect the home, and make scheduled (and unscheduled) visits. It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the parents were heterosexual.

Try the sob story shit on someone likely to believe it that hasn't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back