Would you be so willing to sentence

Tink Tink, you raised a good question. There are some on here that think the only way a child has a "chance" in life is to be raised in a hetro, 2 parent home.

Others think, well, some single parents can do a pretty good job raising their kids, but it's not the preferred way to go.

Others think if a homosexual couple raise a child/children they will doom that child to a life of homosexuality too.

Then, there are the rest of us, who know that what a child needs most is a stable, loving home, with a parent, or parents, of a man or a woman, or two of the same sex, or a single parent, who love them, and wants what is best for them.

Wow, someone who agrees with me. Thank you.

:clap2::clap2:

Fixed it. :eusa_whistle:

No shit...

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Why do you presume there are only two choices?

And why would someone who has a twisted view on love be a good example for a child?

A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

Why do you presume there are only two choices?

And why would someone who has a twisted view on love be a good example for a child?

Clearly because he dictates there are only two choices. And if you say something else, he'll twist your words until they fit his two choices, and then proceed to tell you that you're wrong.

Man you're dumber than a fucking brick. You just took someone elses words and turned them around to be the complete opposite of what they just posted.

And you are smart because the only way you could attempt to debate me is by name calling? How old are you. If you are over 10, wow... frightening.

How about you grow up and discuss, instead of stay in the 10 year old mode and throw a bully tantrum. Are you capable of that? My life savings says no. Willing to bet yours?

Don't try to gamble with what you don't have.

You directly challenged me based on something I didn't even allude to, much less actually say. When it was tossed back at you, you made another demand for something that can't be given because it's based on personal experience, just as another posters comments were.

NOW you've actually responded to a direct post, but it seems to be that tossing an insult or two your way is the only way you actually shut up and listen, since you didn't before.

I'll proceed with what works, thanks.

Now that I have your attention, where did I state that gays are any more, or less abusive than straight folks? In fact, where did I even offer an opinion as to who should, and should not adopt? And before you go twisting even more shit, I suggest you do some research on what my views regarding adoption, and who is or is not fit to adopt.

Get back to me kid, when you have worked in the system. Placed a child you had to pull after the had open sores all over their body. Or in the case I mentioned, when they were black and blue from being beaten with a cross. Then come back to me again, when you place a child in a two parent home (homosexuals) that you see grow with the love they are given. In other words get back to me when you know enough of the situation to call me dumb as a brick. If you don't, grow up. And stand up for yourself with wisdom instead of insults. Keep to the name calling, that will get you so far.

That is what you don't understand, kids can't' be raised to be gay, but they can be raised to hate. Is that what you seek to do?

No, but I don't think those are the only two choices.

Have you watched this thread? Of course those aren't the two choices. But this thread is about homosexual parents. And the only thing that stops that possibility is hate towards them. So you are wrong, in this thread, there is only hate and disgust verses reason and reality.

No, it's not because I never said I hate homos nor do they disgust me. I'm speaking for myself and not everyone else. I could give a shit what anyone else thinks. But I won't.

Tink Tink, you raised a good question. There are some on here that think the only way a child has a "chance" in life is to be raised in a hetro, 2 parent home.

Others think, well, some single parents can do a pretty good job raising their kids, but it's not the preferred way to go.

Others think if a homosexual couple raise a child/children they will doom that child to a life of homosexuality too.

Then, there are the rest of us, who know that what a child needs most is a stable, loving home, with a parent, or parents, of a man or a woman, or two of the same sex, or a single parent, who love them, and wants what is best for them.

Wow, someone who agrees with me. Thank you.

:clap2::clap2:

Fixed it. :eusa_whistle:

Handy man shouldn't be you day job, do you bartend? She/he got what I was relaying... He/ she didn't say they agreed, but they got it.

And no offense, if I need fixing I would hope I would hire someone who can, verses some who can't.

You directly challenged me based on something I didn't even allude to, much less actually say. When it was tossed back at you, you made another demand for something that can't be given because it's based on personal experience, just as another posters comments were.

NOW you've actually responded to a direct post, but it seems to be that tossing an insult or two your way is the only way you actually shut up and listen, since you didn't before.

Now that I have your attention, where did I state that gays are any more, or less abusive than straight folks? In fact, where did I even offer an opinion as to who should, and should not adopt? And before you go twisting even more shit, I suggest you do some research on what my views regarding adoption, and who is or is not fit to adopt.

Get back to me kid, when you have worked in the system. Placed a child you had to pull after the had open sores all over their body. Or in the case I mentioned, when they were black and blue from being beaten with a cross. Then come back to me again, when you place a child in a two parent home (homosexuals) that you see grow with the love they are given. In other words get back to me when you know enough of the situation to call me dumb as a brick. If you don't, grow up. And stand up for yourself with wisdom instead of insults. Keep to the name calling, that will get you so far.

Hey, dipshit.. Wanna know who's got better knowledge of the system than even you do? Someone that's been IN it their entire teenage life.

Wanna tell me again what my views are?

Were you ever in the care of a gay couple?

Hey, dipshit.. Wanna know who's got better knowledge of the system than even you do? Someone that's been IN it their entire teenage life. How about y'all do your god damned follow up work BEFORE it's too late? How about y'all go more than march into the livingroom, put your legal pad down on the diningroom table, and have a seat. How about y'all get off your damned asses and look at the clues that are right in front of your face BEFORE things get out of hand, and you put a child where they have no business being?

Again with the name calling. I am not going into a who lived a worse life then you. No need too. I am sorry you had a horrible experience, many kids that I worked with did. That is why I am so angry at folks that think Homosexuals can't parent, when they can, and in making the government not allow them too, leaves kids in the system until they are as angry as you.

You know when I worked in the system, I can't begin to tell you how many older kids wanted a home, and how many couples not able to have a child couldn't get beyond having a baby, and wouldn't take a kid of 8. Then they few gay guys (in my experience I only had with gay guys), came to my office willing to give the love the older kids that were sentenced not to have, and I couldn't do a damn thing.

I worked in the system, finally the system took the best of me, and I couldn't do so anymore because of the injustices the children suffered, and the inabliity to stop it.

I may have not live the system as you have, I worked it. But I would bet my last dollar, that I lived no life better then yours. In that broken life, I learned to insult folks for their opinions is nothing other the validating those that insulted me for mine.

Hey, dipshit.. Wanna know who's got better knowledge of the system than even you do? Someone that's been IN it their entire teenage life. How about y'all do your god damned follow up work BEFORE it's too late? How about y'all go more than march into the livingroom, put your legal pad down on the diningroom table, and have a seat. How about y'all get off your damned asses and look at the clues that are right in front of your face BEFORE things get out of hand, and you put a child where they have no business being?

Again with the name calling. I am not going into a who lived a worse life then you. No need too. I am sorry you had a horrible experience, many kids that I worked with did. That is why I am so angry at folks that think Homosexuals can't parent, when they can, and in making the government not allow them too, leaves kids in the system until they are as angry as you.

You know when I worked in the system, I can't begin to tell you how many older kids wanted a home, and how many couples not able to have a child couldn't get beyond having a baby, and wouldn't take a kid of 8. Then they few gay guys (in my experience I only had with gay guys), came to my office willing to give the love the older kids that were sentenced not to have, and I couldn't do a damn thing.

I worked in the system, finally the system took the best of me, and I couldn't do so anymore because of the injustices the children suffered, and the inabliity to stop it.

I may have not live the system as you have, I worked it. But I would bet my last dollar, that I lived no life better then yours. In that broken life, I learned to insult folks for their opinions is nothing other the validating those that insulted me for mine.

Once again, you're jumping to conclusions without actually knowing what you're talking about, but hey. It seems to be working for you so far. I'm not angry at "the system", and I'm fully aware the "system" shuts down at 5:00pm every day, takes weekends off, and is only required to make scheduled visitations once a month, and are more than happy to get one more case file off their desk. You say you're there for these kids, but you don't do more than the bare minimum required to collect your paycheck. You say "the system" took "the best" of you, and you had to leave? If you actually gave half a shit, you wouldn't have let the "system" get the best of you. You'd still be there for those kids - even on weekends. Instead, you sit here telling everyone else what's wrong with them.

I'm angry at people like you for putting words in other peoples mouths without actually listening to what they're saying. You essentially *told* me I'm against gay people adopting kids. You didn't ask me if I was. Instead, you insisted I provide a link proving that homosexual people are more, or as prone to abuse as heterosexual people. Why should I have to prove, or disprove a statement I never made? I believe you also told me that my opinion was *wrong*? Opinions can't be wrong, and I never gave you one to judge in the first place.

So, I suggest you get off your high horse, and start acting like you want to have a conversation and are willing to listen to others opinions, rather than telling them what they think when you really haven't got a clue.

Once again, you're jumping to conclusions without actually knowing what you're talking about, but hey. It seems to be working for you so far. I'm not angry at "the system", and I'm fully aware the "system" shuts down at 5:00pm every day, takes weekends off, and is only required to make scheduled visitations once a month, and are more than happy to get one more case file off their desk. You say you're there for these kids, but you don't do more than the bare minimum required to collect your paycheck. You say "the system" took "the best" of you, and you had to leave? If you actually gave half a shit, you wouldn't have let the "system" get the best of you. You'd still be there for those kids - even on weekends. Instead, you sit here telling everyone else what's wrong with them.

I'm angry at people like you for putting words in other peoples mouths without actually listening to what they're saying. You essentially *told* me I'm against gay people adopting kids. You didn't ask me if I was. Instead, you insisted I provide a link proving that homosexual people are more, or as prone to abuse as heterosexual people. Why should I have to prove, or disprove a statement I never made? I believe you also told me that my opinion was *wrong*? Opinions can't be wrong, and I never gave you one to judge in the first place.

So, I suggest you get off your high horse, and start acting like you want to have a conversation and are willing to listen to others opinions, rather than telling them what they think when you really haven't got a clue.

I understand yor anger. How could I not? It was a similar angry that led me to leave and go into sales. I am sorry you felt that way with your case worker, and I can't speak for them, but I can speak for myself. There wasn't a Friday I went home, or a happy hour I enjoyed without remembering what I couldn't do. It wasn't my fault, I tried, but the rules, the legal stuff left me as frustrated as you. What I did see is the children left to fend for themselves, when willing parents couldn't adopt them because of stupid mistakes the government wasn't willing to ignore. Credit. Past drug abuse. Single parent. Homosexuals. So many loving parents that could have been, couldn't be. And so many children that could have been loved, weren't.

Once again, I am sorry for your pain. But you are wrong about me, I never walked into a childs life and left at 5pm. Maybe that is why I failed in that job.

My intent in this thread was to make folks understand, that no child should be left to nothing, if there is something out there willing to give.

Don't blame for hoping for the future of the kids like you, blame me for hoping that one day that future will be better.

I never told you that you were against gay people, it was you that came after me in a response to another. In that attack, what did you think I would believe?

I understand yor anger. How could I not? It was a similar angry that led me to leave and go into sales. I am sorry you felt that way with your case worker, and I can't speak for them, but I can speak for myself. There wasn't a Friday I went home, or a happy hour I enjoyed without remembering what I couldn't do. It wasn't my fault, I tried, but the rules, the legal stuff left me as frustrated as you. What I did see is the children left to fend for themselves, when willing parents couldn't adopt them because of stupid mistakes the government wasn't willing to ignore. Credit. Past drug abuse. Single parent. Homosexuals. So many loving parents that could have been, couldn't be. And so many children that could have been loved, weren't.

Once again, I am sorry for your pain. But you are wrong about me, I never walked into a childs life and left at 5pm. Maybe that is why I failed in that job.

My intent in this thread was to make folks understand, that no child should be left to nothing, if there is something out there willing to give.

Don't blame for hoping for the future of the kids like you, blame me for hoping that one day that future will be better.

I never told you that you were against gay people, it was you that came after me in a response to another. In that attack, what did you think I would believe?

I seriously think you'd better reread this thread, and find my *first* post to it. That post was to KK; not to you. YOU took that and told me that my opinion was somehow wrong, and proceeded to attack me for an opinion I didn't display.. Your *second* post to me was insisting I prove something I never said. Your *third* post to me was finally in response to something I actually said *to you*.

My suggestion? If you can't follow along in your own thread, kindly wait until someone says something TO you prior to jumping all over them. And before you respond, read each word they type. Twice. Because I've watched you twist more than one persons words around here, and you're still doing it.

I'm out.

I seriously think you'd better reread this thread, and find my *first* post to it. That post was to KK; not to you. YOU took that and told me that my opinion was somehow wrong, and proceeded to attack me for an opinion I didn't display.. Your *second* post to me was insisting I prove something I never said. Your *third* post to me was finally in response to something I actually said *to you*.

My suggestion? If you can't follow along in your own thread, kindly wait until someone says something TO you prior to jumping all over them. And before you respond, read each word they type. Twice. Because I've watched you twist more than one persons words around here, and you're still doing it.

I'm out.

See it as you want. Have good evening. None the less.

That is what you don't understand, kids can't' be raised to be gay, but they can be raised to hate. Is that what you seek to do?

Man you're dumber than a fucking brick. You just took someone elses words and turned them around to be the complete opposite of what they just posted.

And you are smart because the only way you could attempt to debate me is by name calling? How old are you. If you are over 10, wow... frightening.

How about you grow up and discuss, instead of stay in the 10 year old mode and throw a bully tantrum. Are you capable of that? My life savings says no. Willing to bet yours?

how about if you stop attributing statements and opinions to people that they never made? because that's what you've done throughout this thread.

Have you watched this thread? Of course those aren't the two choices. But this thread is about homosexual parents. And the only thing that stops that possibility is hate towards them. So you are wrong, in this thread, there is only hate and disgust verses reason and reality.

you are an idiot, and i say that in the most neutral voice possible.

If calling someone you don't know a idiot makes you feel big. More power to ya. Hope I made you day in doing so. Feel better?

If calling someone you don't know a idiot makes you feel big. More power to ya. Hope I made you day in doing so. Feel better?

what part of "neutral" confuses you?

how about if you stop attributing statements and opinions to people that they never made? because that's what you've done throughout this thread.

I would take that advice, from someone who has class enough to point my wrongs, with out the cihildish insults.

Best I wait for another with brains to do so.

How funny that no one has a answer to this. Other then Homo's suck.

And the homophobes wonder why no one with any sense listens to them. I had one reply here, homo's are the worst form of child abuse. Of course that reply conviently ignored the fact that a vagina/penis couple starved, tortured and abused 5 kids like animals, left to live in cages. I would like to see that homophobe link a place where a homo couple did the same. Someone... anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

Why do you think that a child raised by gays would become gay? The most likely scenario would be that they would be a heterosexual adult who is tolerant with a great ability to accept people for their differences.

Do you think that you would have been gay had you been raised differently? Or do you think that you are heterosexual from birth?

How funny that no one has a answer to this. Other then Homo's suck.

And the homophobes wonder why no one with any sense listens to them. I had one reply here, homo's are the worst form of child abuse. Of course that reply conviently ignored the fact that a vagina/penis couple starved, tortured and abused 5 kids like animals, left to live in cages. I would like to see that homophobe link a place where a homo couple did the same. Someone... anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

Why do you think that a child raised by gays would become gay? The most likely scenario would be that they would be a heterosexual adult who is tolerant with a great ability to accept people for their differences.

Do you think that you would have been gay had you been raised differently? Or do you think that you are heterosexual from birth?

It's just my personal opinion. Nothing stated as fact. And no I don't have any reason to think that way, I'm just ignorant to gay couples raising children. I think that I could have been influenced to being gay if I was raised by a gay couple. But like I said, it's only my opinion. Flame if you must.

Forum List

Back