Would you be so willing to sentence

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

Why do you think that a child raised by gays would become gay? The most likely scenario would be that they would be a heterosexual adult who is tolerant with a great ability to accept people for their differences.

Do you think that you would have been gay had you been raised differently? Or do you think that you are heterosexual from birth?

It's just my personal opinion. Nothing stated as fact. And no I don't have any reason to think that way, I'm just ignorant to gay couples raising children. I think that I could have been influenced to being gay if I was raised by a gay couple. But like I said, it's only my opinion. Flame if you must.

Why do you assume that I was flaming? I was just discussing and asking questions.

And you are smart because the only way you could attempt to debate me is by name calling? How old are you. If you are over 10, wow... frightening.

How about you grow up and discuss, instead of stay in the 10 year old mode and throw a bully tantrum. Are you capable of that? My life savings says no. Willing to bet yours?

how about if you stop attributing statements and opinions to people that they never made? because that's what you've done throughout this thread.

I would take that advice, from someone who has class enough to point my wrongs, with out the cihildish insults.

Best I wait for another with brains to do so.

your wrongs have been pointed out to you numerous times in this thread, as well as in the post you responded to. you've consistently twisted other peoples' responses and/or ignored them, and/or claimed they made statements they never made.

why don't you just go talk to yourself in a mirror?
the net effect would be the same.

Why do you think that a child raised by gays would become gay? The most likely scenario would be that they would be a heterosexual adult who is tolerant with a great ability to accept people for their differences.

Do you think that you would have been gay had you been raised differently? Or do you think that you are heterosexual from birth?

It's just my personal opinion. Nothing stated as fact. And no I don't have any reason to think that way, I'm just ignorant to gay couples raising children. I think that I could have been influenced to being gay if I was raised by a gay couple. But like I said, it's only my opinion. Flame if you must.

Why do you assume that I was flaming? I was just discussing and asking questions.

No, I didn't assume you were flaming...just assumed that you were going to.

Want to know why some consider it abusive by some to put a child in a homosexual household? Not because the "parents" themselves will be abusive, but because of what the child will have to suffer at the hands of his peers. Little kids are downright *mean*, and when it's discovered that little Tommy has two daddy's instead of a daddy and a mommy, what do you think is going to happen? He's going to come home in tears every day. Add to that the parents of the kids that are picking on little Tommy. How tolerant do you think *they* are, if their kids are that bad?

It has nothing to do with being against gays, or whatever other little worthy cause you think you're doing the world a favor by grandstanding for. Try looking into the future.

No, I didn't assume you were flaming...just assumed that you were going to.

I don't flame unless you say something so stupid that it begs to be burnt. You just stated your opinion without belittling the other side. That's non-flammable.

So you are actually trying to convince people that the way they are brought up doesnt matter? I suppose you dont think what we watch on tv effects us either.

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

Every interview a gay couple on children and adoption? They are far and beyond the hetrosexual ones. They just want to be a parent. They don't demand a infant, they have no problesm with black, blue or disfunctional children. They have no problem with age either. Want to know what a hetrosexual couple wants, an infant... if they can't find it here they go to asia or any other country that has one. While the unwanted children here in the states. Don't have a chance.

So you are actually trying to convince people that the way they are brought up doesnt matter? I suppose you dont think what we watch on tv effects us either.

i don't think sexual preference is taught. it's something you're born with.
the way you're brought up has nothing to do with it, imo.

Want to know why some consider it abusive by some to put a child in a homosexual household? Not because the "parents" themselves will be abusive, but because of what the child will have to suffer at the hands of his peers. Little kids are downright *mean*, and when it's discovered that little Tommy has two daddy's instead of a daddy and a mommy, what do you think is going to happen? He's going to come home in tears every day. Add to that the parents of the kids that are picking on little Tommy. How tolerant do you think *they* are, if their kids are that bad?

It has nothing to do with being against gays, or whatever other little worthy cause you think you're doing the world a favor by grandstanding for. Try looking into the future.

And your life in the foster system had no meaness to it? Really.

In that, no it doesn't. You're either gay, or you're not. You either believe it's ok, or "right", or you do not. You either choose to act on it, or you do not. Simple as that, and I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not your parents are gay. Gay isn't just "Oooh.. I like sex with men." If you can control who you fall in love with, then it's not really love, but infatuation, or lust.

I don't agree with it, but then I'm not gay, and that's my take on what I see.

If it's something that you're born with, why are so many people confused? I have a friend that started dating women after we dated. For two years I heard about her exploits with other women. She called about 5 months ago and said "I ain't gay no more."

My discussion with you is finished. You're either illiterate, and don't grasp what's right in front of your face, or you're just ignorant and stupid. In either case, not a very worthy opponent for discussion/debate on what should, or should not be.

Go put words in someone else's mouth...on another board, preferably.

I would take that advice, from someone who has class enough to point my wrongs, with out the cihildish insults.

Best I wait for another with brains to do so.

Talk about a double standard...

Huh? What double standard, did I call someone a idiot? Please link that. Did I tell some they had brick for brains. Onca again link that. I have not fallen to the childish insult shit this place seems to be proud of. Listne if you don't agree with me, tell me so, but have enough respect and intelligence do so with debate and not insults.

So much for double standards.

Or should I say Fuck your double standards, is that more comfortable to you? Since insults seem to be the norm here.

If it's something that you're born with, why are so many people confused? I have a friend that started dating women after we dated. For two years I heard about her exploits with other women. She called about 5 months ago and said "I ain't gay no more."

beats me. i never claimed it was anything more than my opinion, but let me ask you this: would you choose to be gay knowing all the grief you'd likely get from the haters in this world?

beats me. i never claimed it was anything more than my opinion, but let me ask you this: would you choose to be gay knowing all the grief you'd likely get from the haters in this world?

No, I wouldn't be gay because I abhor the thought of receiving man love.

My discussion with you is finished. You're either illiterate, and don't grasp what's right in front of your face, or you're just ignorant and stupid. In either case, not a very worthy opponent for discussion/debate on what should, or should not be.

More insults. Nice. So much anger. How is it working for you? Married, have kids?

More insults. Nice. So much anger. How is it working for you? Married, have kids?

Don't suppose it's been pointed out to you yet that you're the only person here inciting this reaction from me? Couldn't possibly be anything on your end, huh? Like putting words in people's mouths? Not that it hasn't been pointed out to you by multiple people in this thread alone, but hey..whatever turns your crank, pops.

*yawn*

i think she stated the case quite succinctly.
do you use a trampoline to jump to conclusions or have you moved up to jet boots?

Forum List

Back