would you be offended?

I'm not offended by anything others say or do. It's why I despise this snowflake mentality some keep pushing.

Wow...............in the first sentence, you say that you aren't offended by anything others say or do. In the very next sentence, you contradict yourself.

If you're not offended by anything others say or do, then them having a snowflake mentality and pushing it shouldn't bother you either.

You're a Trump supporter, aren't you?
I despise the squelching of speech we often see from the snowflakes.

So there are things that offend you, which makes your first statement that nothing anyone does offends you false.
you fked up hahaha
please read a dictionary
despise and offend are 2 different things

tumblr_ovedumDaHT1upvr5ao2_500.gifv

~S~

No. But the OP is still a fruitcake.
..thank you for voting no--a common sense vote--as you agree with me---so you agree with the OP --yet you call him/it a fruitcake = you are a fruticake??!!
Obviously Ding either thinks "fruitcake" is a pejorative appellation or he likes you enough to call you his favorite food.
No one likes Harmonica.
You can speak for yourself.

No. But the OP is still a fruitcake.
..thank you for voting no--a common sense vote--as you agree with me---so you agree with the OP --yet you call him/it a fruitcake = you are a fruticake??!!
Obviously Ding either thinks "fruitcake" is a pejorative appellation or he likes you enough to call you his favorite food.
No one likes Harmonica.
You can speak for yourself.
Hahahahaha

Present Hahahahaha company Hahahahaha excluded.

Hahahahaha.

Unless the intent was blatantly malicious I would not be offended. And even then I might not be. Bing Crosby played an oriental in one film. I think that today it is too easy to offend someone. People are so insecure as to who they are. They are ready and prepared to be offended. This taking of offense is a tool by which the injured party hopes to gain some concession.

Forum List

Back