Would you be comfortable with this?

JalsN

Rookie
Sep 1, 2017
Amazon has introduced a new home delivery service that can put stuff in your house even when you are NOT there. They say you can watch the delivery but I would never be able to get on board with anything like this.

Amazon Key

What do you think? Would you go for it?

Amazon has introduced a new home delivery service that can put stuff in your house even when you are NOT there. They say you can watch the delivery but I would never be able to get on board with anything like this.

Amazon Key

What do you think? Would you go for it?

Oh, Hell no.

It is actually a pretty cool system.

The door is only unlocked for 5 minutes. If the door closes at all before the 5 mins is up, the door automatically relocks. And you can watch or record the entry door at all times.

The door is only unlocked for 5 minutes. If the door closes at all before the 5 mins is up, the door automatically relocks. And you can watch or record the entry door at all times.

Sorry, that's too much reliance on technology which is beyond my control for my tastes.

Sorry, that's too much reliance on technology which is beyond my control for my tastes.

The fact that you dislike it gives it credence.

I know you are a serious control freak. But that is your cross to bear, not mine.

So, Amazon employees want access to my house when I am not home and they also want to install a camera in my house so they can watch me when I am home...

That's just plain creepy, I think I'll pass.

So, Amazon employees want access to my house when I am not home and they also want to install a camera in my house so they can watch me when I am home...

That's just plain creepy, I think I'll pass.

Nothing shows that Amazon wants this. They are offering this as an alternative to having to be home to receive a package or risking having your package stolen.

Nothing shows that Amazon wants this. They are offering this as an alternative to having to be home to receive a package or risking having your package stolen.

I have far easier and less expensive alternative... It's called a stay-at-home housewife. It doesn't cost $250 and it cooks, cleans, and does the laundry too.

I have far easier and less expensive alternative... It's called a stay-at-home housewife. It doesn't cost $250 and it cooks, cleans, and does the laundry too.

That works fine for you. Most men want a wife & partner, not property.

Most males aren't Men. They're little boys who have never given up the teat and spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into the type of orifice they were birthed from.

Because of that, most of these little boys never actually grow up. Instead they spend their lives trying to appease women rather thsn Leading a family. It's pathetic.

Most males aren't Men. They're little boys who have never given up the teat and spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into the type of orifice they were birthed from.

Because of that, most of these little boys never actually grow up. Instead they spend their lives trying to appease women rather thsn Leading a family. It's pathetic.

LMAO!!!

No, you have it backwards. Most men prefer a partner to someone who does as their told for fear of being punished.

Most men understand they don't always get their way. But some, like you, insist on total control all the time and throw tantrums when they don't get it.

And if you want to talk about a male who is not a man, I think someone completely uninterested in sex with a woman fits that bill.

No, you have it backwards. Most men prefer a partner to someone who does as their told for fear of being punished.

Most men understand they don't always get their way. But some, like you, insist on total control all the time and throw tantrums when they don't get it.

And if you want to talk about a male who is not a man, I think someone completely uninterested in sex with a woman fits that bill.

I made no commentary on whst people prefer; that's immaterial to what's Right and Wrong.

Any Man should be in control of their environment. Otherwise they exist in chaos.

I never said I was uni retested in sex, only that it needs to be undertaken in the proper situation, with the proper people, for the proper reason.

I made no commentary on whst people prefer; that's immaterial to what's Right and Wrong.

Any Man should be in control of their environment. Otherwise they exist in chaos.

I never said I was uni retested in sex, only that it needs to be undertaken in the proper situation, with the proper people, for the proper reason.

No one lives completely separate from others. So if you demand that you be in control at all times, then you expect others to surrender control to you.

So sex is only for reproduction?

No one lives completely separate from others. So if you demand that you be in control at all times, then you expect others to surrender control to you.

I demand to be in total control of as much of what's around me as humanly possible. There will always be outside forces, but by limiting them as much as possible, I find a far better life for myself.

Not only just for reproduction, but only in a committed, long term relationship with a single partner.

I demand to be in total control of as much of what's around me as humanly possible. There will always be outside forces, but by limiting them as much as possible, I find a far better life for myself.

Not only just for reproduction, but only in a committed, long term relationship with a single partner.

And others should just surrender control. Got it.

Forum List

Back