Would you back Trump if he enforced the law that bans illegal kids from our schools?

There is no law written by congress that says schools must accept illegal kids. In fact section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting them attend our schools certainly violates that. Read it hear at clause a 1 A iv

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Illegal kids are in our schools because in 1982 the US supreme court wrote a law saying states must admit them even though the constitution says only congress can write laws. "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

Not only should trump kick the illegals out of our schools, but both the constitution and federal law say he must.
The Supreme Court decreed that we must educate illegals!
There is some process to challenge SC rulings. They need to do that.
We should NOT be paying to educate illegal aliens.
WE need to cut off ALL incentive
That process is called a constitutional amendment.

Amend what? What part of the Constitution says local American citizens have to pay for the education of law breakers in this country?
Ask the Supreme Court that second question. I just know that one way to override a decision of the Supreme Court is to amend the constitution. Or we can sit around and complain about how the supreme court made the wrong decision..,....and the decision will remain in effect because 9 justices have the final say.

Did you ever think that maybe if we quit educating their kids, giving them drivers licenses, providing them with sanctuary cities, allowing them to rent apartment, homes and get credit cards, that maybe.......maybe.....they would quit coming here in the first place?

If you put out an ad, somebody is going to answer it.

Hell yes. The way to get rid of illegals is to remove the incentives such as free school and free health care and of course, jobs.

A wall is not that important and i'd rather see the wall money spent on paying FBI agents to conduct sting operations on business to see who is hiring illegals.
I rather have my taxes go to educate kids legal or not. Billions are wasted on wars, trumps golfing trips and his scumbag family.

Better that money be spent on that than invaders of our country. At least Trump and his family are Americans.
Americans my ass. Carlos and Mohamed pay more taxes being illegal than the crooka in the white house.
Glad to live in California, we love illegals....most are hard working and are here to better their life.

Haha...funny shit. I’m sure you can link us to the data proving that illegal cockroaches pay more in income tax than do the crooks in DC?
Imagine that people; a barely legal living in south Mexifornia loves and supports federal criminals and shits on the U.S. Constitution....haha, weird huh?
Mama always said....”give someone an inch and they’ll want to take a mile”
We fucked up when we let the first filthy cockroach in.

Pass a law that anybody caught here illegally after May 1st would be subject to a minimum five year prison sentence; it could be more depending on the judge.

That's a very good idea. Only problem i see is the Supreme Court declaring it unconstitutional..!!! There is no reason for them saying that but the SC is famous for making stuff up.

Because in spite of almost universal belief to the contrary, there is nothing in the Constitution that grants citizenship solely on the basis of being born here. And there is no binding USSC case on the point either.

I agree. Birthright citizenship does not exist in america. The constitution says anyone born or naturalized in america and SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF AMERICA are citizens. By jurisdiction, they mean political jurisdiction and kids born to illegal aliens inherit the nationality of the mother.

Hey einstein. We already have that law. Section 1324 of title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting illegals use our schools is clearly in violation!!! THINK
Hey Stupid, when the Supreme Court makes a ruling, what you THINK doesn’t mean shit.

Yup - that's how it is in america. The unelected SC has given itself final say on every issue and no one is allowed to challenge them!!. It's called dictatorship and liberals love it.

Ask the Supreme Court that second question. I just know that one way to override a decision of the Supreme Court is to amend the constitution. Or we can sit around and complain about how the supreme court made the wrong decision..,....and the decision will remain in effect because 9 justices have the final say.

Where does the constitution say 9 unelected judges have final say and cannot be questioned??

Did you ever think that maybe if we quit educating their kids, giving them drivers licenses, providing them with sanctuary cities, allowing them to rent apartment, homes and get credit cards, that maybe.......maybe.....they would quit coming here in the first place?

Hell yes. The way to get rid of illegals is to remove the incentives such as free school and free health care and of course, jobs.

A wall is not that important and i'd rather see the wall money spent on paying FBI agents to conduct sting operations on business to see who is hiring illegals.
I rather have my taxes go to educate kids legal or not. Billions are wasted on wars, trumps golfing trips and his scumbag family.
That’s fine, The people that don’t want to spend money on educating illegal aliens should not be forced to
Cool those who don't like to can move out.

Better that money be spent on that than invaders of our country. At least Trump and his family are Americans.
Americans my ass. Carlos and Mohamed pay more taxes being illegal than the crooka in the white house.
Glad to live in California, we love illegals....most are hard working and are here to better their life.

Haha...funny shit. I’m sure you can link us to the data proving that illegal cockroaches pay more in income tax than do the crooks in DC?
Imagine that people; a barely legal living in south Mexifornia loves and supports federal criminals and shits on the U.S. Constitution....haha, weird huh?
Mama always said....”give someone an inch and they’ll want to take a mile”
We fucked up when we let the first filthy cockroach in.
I'm sure the natives feel the same way.

Where does the constitution say 9 unelected judges have final say and cannot be questioned??
Where does it say a man must be able to marry another man? Where does it say a woman has the right to terminate a life in her womb?

Kids need schooling , legal or illegal and we don't care if they came from planet alpha beta or zeta..
You can always send them back home with their parents to where they came from, but at least let them go to school while they're here and get some education.
Ignoramus

How much does this cost america?? With 10 million illegal kids in our schools and a cost of $12,000 per year per student, that comes out to $120 Billion!!! And it's much worse than that really since most of these illegals can't speak english and have speed limit IQs and require special teaching.
Right. We gotta save that money for hiring more soldiers. I get it.
Most of these illegals learn English and aren't stupid unless you refuse to let them get schooling.
They are here “illegally”...goodbye.

Kids need schooling , legal or illegal and we don't care if they came from planet alpha beta or zeta..
You can always send them back home with their parents to where they came from, but at least let them go to school while they're here and get some education.
Ignoramus
Send them back...immediately. Cut out the cancer before it grows.

Ignoramus
Send them back...immediately. Cut out the cancer before it grows.
The cancer is the parents who brought their little kids here that should be cut out.
5 or 6 old kids are just collateral damage that we can avoid.
Letting them kids go to school is a human right .

Ignoramus
Yes, kids need schooling? However, once illegal immigrants cross the border we give them access to most everything they need. We are granting them de facto permission to stay and the resources to do it. No wonder our immigration system is broken. We don’t follow through on things that should be common sense. If you are here illegally, then No! You get no drivers’ license, you can’t get a job (harsh penalties to those that hire you), your kids don’t get to go to public school and get free lunch and breakfast, etc. And when you are discovered to be here illegally, you get deported.

So point is, we usually don’t send them back home. We welcome them with assistance to stay.

As long as the illegal criminals are here, we may as well educate them. Otherwise they'll grow up to be even more useless.

For the most part, schools are funded locally by taxpayers. Shouldn't it be up to local taxpayers who is allowed to attend the school THEY are paying for?

Not a bad idea but as i said in the starting post, it is a violation of federal law to let illegals use our schools. The states have no say in this matter except to agree with the federal law.

False

There are billions of poor kids in the world, how many should we pay to educate? How about we bring 500 million poor kids to the USA and pay to educate them?

You had to throw that simple logic shit in didn’t you?
You know the bleeding heart Loons hate that logic shit.

Did you notice not a single bleeding heart liberal dared answer, I did.

There are billions of poor kids in the world, how many should we pay to educate? How about we bring 500 million poor kids to the USA and pay to educate them?

You had to throw that simple logic shit in didn’t you?
You know the bleeding heart Loons hate that logic shit.

Did you notice not a single bleeding heart liberal dared answer, I did.

Haha...oh yeah, I noticed. How could they respond to such logic? Their twisted little minds can’t put a spin on it.

Ignoramus
Only if the progressives pay for it, don’t expect anyone else too... lol

Forum List

Back