Would you back Trump if he enforced the law that bans illegal kids from our schools?

Why do you think he would do that? He was just talking about amnesty for millions.
His immigration stance is very confusing. Like almost every other policy he "has."

It's what's called a tradeoff. You give me something--I'll give you something in return.

However you know how Democrats are, they only want to take and not give anything back. So they refused Trump's offer.

There are billions of poor kids in the world, how many should we pay to educate? How about we bring 500 million poor kids to the USA and pay to educate them?

The left not only wants for us to pay for their education, they also want us to provide free college to American kids as well.

Democrats love to spend other people's money.

How much does this cost america?? With 10 million illegal kids in our schools and a cost of $12,000 per year per student, that comes out to $120 Billion!!! And it's much worse than that really since most of these illegals can't speak english and have speed limit IQs and require special teaching.
Right. We gotta save that money for hiring more soldiers. I get it.
Most of these illegals learn English and aren't stupid unless you refuse to let them get schooling.

Did you ever think that maybe if we quit educating their kids, giving them drivers licenses, providing them with sanctuary cities, allowing them to rent apartment, homes and get credit cards, that maybe.......maybe.....they would quit coming here in the first place?

If you put out an ad, somebody is going to answer it.

For the most part, schools are funded locally by taxpayers. Shouldn't it be up to local taxpayers who is allowed to attend the school THEY are paying for?

Not a bad idea but as i said in the starting post, it is a violation of federal law to let illegals use our schools. The states have no say in this matter except to agree with the federal law.

Amend what? What part of the Constitution says local American citizens have to pay for the education of law breakers in this country?

That is right. The supreme court just made it all up. The constitution does not grant illegal invaders any rights whether educational or otherwise. The idea is preposterous.

Last edited:
Did you ever think that maybe if we quit educating their kids, giving them drivers licenses, providing them with sanctuary cities, allowing them to rent apartment, homes and get credit cards, that maybe.......maybe.....they would quit coming here in the first place?

Hell yes. The way to get rid of illegals is to remove the incentives such as free school and free health care and of course, jobs.

A wall is not that important and i'd rather see the wall money spent on paying FBI agents to conduct sting operations on business to see who is hiring illegals.

There is no law written by congress that says schools must accept illegal kids. In fact section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting them attend our schools certainly violates that. Read it hear at clause a 1 A iv

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Illegal kids are in our schools because in 1982 the US supreme court wrote a law saying states must admit them even though the constitution says only congress can write laws. "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

Not only should trump kick the illegals out of our schools, but both the constitution and federal law say he must.
No.

There are billions of poor kids in the world, how many should we pay to educate? How about we bring 500 million poor kids to the USA and pay to educate them?

You had to throw that simple logic shit in didn’t you?
You know the bleeding heart Loons hate that logic shit.

Hell yes. The way to get rid of illegals is to remove the incentives such as free school and free health care and of course, jobs.

A wall is not that important and i'd rather see the wall money spent on paying FBI agents to conduct sting operations on business to see who is hiring illegals.

I agree with you part way there. But the solution to our problem is very simple:

Pass a law that anybody caught here illegally after May 1st would be subject to a minimum five year prison sentence; it could be more depending on the judge.

If you crossed here illegally, came here with your parents, overstayed your VISA, you all go to prison when caught.

We would go from 11 million illegals to about 111 in just over a months time. No need for a wall, no need for more ICE or border patrols, just a pragmatic law like this one, and the borders will be flooded with people trying to get the hell out of this country.

Every effort should be made to expel everyone in the country illegally, and they must take their progeny with them, even if those offspring are "citizens."

Because in spite of almost universal belief to the contrary, there is nothing in the Constitution that grants citizenship solely on the basis of being born here. And there is no binding USSC case on the point either.

I agree with you part way there. But the solution to our problem is very simple:

Pass a law that anybody caught here illegally after May 1st would be subject to a minimum five year prison sentence; it could be more depending on the judge.

If you crossed here illegally, came here with your parents, overstayed your VISA, you all go to prison when caught.

We would go from 11 million illegals to about 111 in just over a months time. No need for a wall, no need for more ICE or border patrols, just a pragmatic law like this one, and the borders will be flooded with people trying to get the hell out of this country.

I love that plan....There would be car chases and federal agent shootouts all day, everyday here in Mexifornia.
I don’t give a shit what anyone says...we have at least 10 million illegal wetbacks here alone.

I rather have my taxes go to educate kids legal or not. Billions are wasted on wars, trumps golfing trips and his scumbag family.

Oh look, another group for Republicans to hate - small brown children.
playtime
Republicans are smart enough to realize what those silver tooth money trees turn into.
preg-latina1.jpg

Beaner_Invasion2.jpg

Last edited:

I rather have my taxes go to educate kids legal or not. Billions are wasted on wars, trumps golfing trips and his scumbag family.

Better that money be spent on that than invaders of our country. At least Trump and his family are Americans.

I love that plan....There would be car chases and federal agent shootouts all day, everyday here in Mexifornia.
I don’t give a shit what anyone says...we have at least 10 million illegal wetbacks here alone.

It's a simple solution that only requirers representatives with guts; something we seem to be void of in this country.

Better that money be spent on that than invaders of our country. At least Trump and his family are Americans.
Americans my ass. Carlos and Mohamed pay more taxes being illegal than the crooka in the white house.
Glad to live in California, we love illegals....most are hard working and are here to better their life.

That’s fine, The people that don’t want to spend money on educating illegal aliens should not be forced to

It's a simple solution that only requirers representatives with guts; something we seem to be void of in this country.

At the end of the day, politicians are all about growing population...increased population = increased tax revenues and larger government.

Americans my ass. Carlos and Mohamed pay more taxes being illegal than the crooka in the white house.
Glad to live in California, we love illegals....most are hard working and are here to better their life.
Well, you can keep them to yourselves. Shit eater

Most people get no benefit from a illegal aliens

Post number 28 has a Wikipedia link about the Supreme Court ruling. The ruling overturned local laws against illegals attending schools. Perhaps a federal law granting localities the right to turn away illegal immigrants would pass muster.

Hey einstein. We already have that law. Section 1324 of title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting illegals use our schools is clearly in violation!!! THINK
Hey Stupid, when the Supreme Court makes a ruling, what you THINK doesn’t mean shit.

Forum List

Back