Would Trump be good for black Americans?

I guess you have no problems with corrupt politicians, corporatists and a bloated government that is so bad, we don't even know where billions of dollars go?

Establishment doesnt mean corruption silly fuck. Thats why I keep asking what benefit is there to a voter for not being in the Establishment?

So far you seem to believe the definition of Establishment is "criminal"

Look, if you cant see the OBVIOUS by now, you are literally helpless. Or a statist.

Can you fucking type the obvious thing? Or is typing the obvious too hard?
Goddamnit. One time I will. You inbred hick
The Establishment are a bunch of crony corporatists.

BUZZER! False, the crony corporatists are crony corporatists.

They FIGHT to keep our wages down.

And Trump is against that because he said so and you, like a rube believe it

They FIGHT to send our jobs away (while they use the rhetoric of "our economy is great. Our manufacturing is skyrocketing" yea, dumbfuck OVERSEAS. We don't get the JOBS).
They are the ones that get funded by Soros, Kochs, Stayer, Chamber of commerce, and other cronies.
They are the career politicians that don't care about your voice and they lie to your face.
The Establishment are the ones that find it positive to fund terrorists, go to wars we shouldn't go to and shit on our Constitution.
The Establishment is the reason our money supply is STILL managed by a Independent entity
The Establishment is the reason we de-regulated the financial sector
Shall I continue?

So what you're saying is that even though Trump says he's anti Establishment he actually fits the description to a Tee?

Or are you still believing those dreams he's selling that has no plan?
He was a CITIZEN not leading the country. I don't fuckin get it. You lefties get so fuckin mad because he is honest. Then, everything else seems to be a lie :dunno:

He is a protectionist. He wants to bring back jobs. He wants to restrict us importing every damn thing and make it HERE. He doesn't want to give amnesty to illegals.
How is that NOT good for black Americans? How is that NOT good for Americans, period?
He could start by making his ties here.

Please explain Trump's plan to "bring back jobs".
protectionism. tax incentives, import taxes, FAIR trade etc.
Explain what you mean by protectionism. And you realize "fair trade" and "protectionism" are contradictory, right?

Where is a link to Trump's plan?
How so? One of the main goals of protectionism is to expand trade.

The end result of protectionist import tariffs is higher prices.

Just ask Obama what happened when he tried that with tires.

There are several things you have to do to make sure protectionism actually helps. It is far from black and white.
And Obama is VERY black and white. No pun intended LOL

Protectionism leads to retaliation and a loss of jobs.

If we stop importing goods from overseas, then they stop importing goods from us. If we stop importing goods from countries which have cheaper labor, we have to buy things made by more expensive labor, and that means higher prices. That means the poor suffer even more.

Trump's an idiot and knows nothing about global economic forces.

He is a protectionist. He wants to bring back jobs. He wants to restrict us importing every damn thing and make it HERE. He doesn't want to give amnesty to illegals.
How is that NOT good for black Americans? How is that NOT good for Americans, period?

Explain what you mean by protectionism. And you realize "fair trade" and "protectionism" are contradictory, right?

:lol:

It has the exact opposite effect.

:lol:

It has the exact opposite effect.
Like Japan? And America before WW1? :lol:

At least half of manufacturing jobs have been lost due to automation, not foreign competition.

We are actually making more stuff than ever.

2e1vqqe.jpg

Losing jobs to technology:

biq6bn.gif

30m3l8y.png

Protectionism leads to retaliation and a loss of jobs.

If we stop importing goods from overseas, then they stop importing goods from us. If we stop importing goods from countries which have cheaper labor, we have to buy things made by more expensive labor, and that means higher prices. That means the poor suffer even more.

Trump's an idiot and knows nothing about global economic forces.
yea, because free trade is OBVIOUSLY helping us.
Manufacturing is up! YAY but for some reason we don't have many manufacturing jobs :dunno:
Labor mobility :)

Economists dump on Trump boast to bring jobs back from China

Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: "I'll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I'll bring back our jobs, and I'll bring back our money."

Economists were unimpressed. "It's completely implausible," says former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder, a Princeton University economist who has studied the offshoring of American jobs.

Companies shifted low-skill jobs to China in the 2000s because American workers couldn't compete with Chinese workers earning around $1 an hour. Now China itself is losing low-wage manufacturing jobs to poorer countries such as Bangladesh and Vietnam.

If America tried to block foreign-made products and make everything at home, prices would skyrocket and foreign countries would likely retaliate by blocking U.S. goods from their countries. "You can't turn back the clock," Blinder says.

But there's an even bigger problem for those who want to restore U.S. manufacturing employment (now 12.3 million) to its 1979 peak of 19.6 million: Technology has taken many of those jobs for good. Today's high-tech factories employ a fraction of the workers they used to. General Motors, for example, employed 600,000 in the 1970s. It has 216,000 now — and sells more cars than ever.

Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: "I'll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I'll bring back our jobs, and I'll bring back our money."

Economists were unimpressed. "It's completely implausible," says former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder, a Princeton University economist who has studied the offshoring of American jobs.

Companies shifted low-skill jobs to China in the 2000s because American workers couldn't compete with Chinese workers earning around $1 an hour. Now China itself is losing low-wage manufacturing jobs to poorer countries such as Bangladesh and Vietnam.

If America tried to block foreign-made products and make everything at home, prices would skyrocket and foreign countries would likely retaliate by blocking U.S. goods from their countries. "You can't turn back the clock," Blinder says.

But there's an even bigger problem for those who want to restore U.S. manufacturing employment (now 12.3 million) to its 1979 peak of 19.6 million: Technology has taken many of those jobs for good. Today's high-tech factories employ a fraction of the workers they used to. General Motors, for example, employed 600,000 in the 1970s. It has 216,000 now — and sells more cars than ever.
Former Federal Reserve chairman? You don't say :uhh:

Would Trump be good for white people?

What a stupid question...
You don't think people voting for their general interests are a good idea?

I think in general they do..... but if in 2015 we're saying the interests of blacks vs. whites v. Hispanics, etc. are all different, well, that's depressing. If we have to cater to different racial groups, well, again, that is depressing.
No way man! I was just implying that they might need to consider their interests. They vote majorly Democrat. That doesn't do them justice. Just look..

Do you know more than an authority on the subject? You don't say.

There are several economists cited in the link.

Would Trump be good for white people?

What a stupid question...
You don't think people voting for their general interests are a good idea?

I think in general they do..... but if in 2015 we're saying the interests of blacks vs. whites v. Hispanics, etc. are all different, well, that's depressing. If we have to cater to different racial groups, well, again, that is depressing.
No way man! I was just implying that they might need to consider their interests. They vote majorly Democrat. That doesn't do them justice. Just look..
Minorities are not going to vote for a party which coddles and panders to bigots, so they will either vote Democratic or not at all.

Do you know more than an authority on the subject? You don't say.

There are several economists cited in the link.
I didn't read it because the first name I saw was a globalist asshole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back