Would there be football without immigrant labor?

I still don't understand how so many so called conservatives are comfortable with the government telling business who they may and may not hire.:eusa_eh:

i know.

i was going to open a coal mine in my back yard, but it just doesn't make sense economically if i don't use children for labor (adults require a bigger, more expensive, tunnel).

fucking commies. :eusa_hand:

Detained immigrants were set to clear Gillette snow

"Dozens of immigrants pulled over Wednesday in Foxborough during a federal search for fugitives from deportation were on their way to Gillette Stadium to shovel snow before this weekend’s New England Patriots playoff game, Guatemala’s consul in Rhode Island said yesterday.

“It shows how the immigration system really needs to be fixed,’’ said Franklin Soults, spokesman for the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition. “Right now there’s a two-tier economy happening and people are working in the shadows. What we need is not an attempt to sweep up 12 million people. . . . It can’t be done.’’ "

Detained immigrants were set to clear Gillette snow - The Boston Globe

So any football fans out there still anti-immigrant?
:razz:

I wish I could work in the same shadow as an illegal immigrant does, and avoid income tax.
I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes doing the kind of hard work most undocumented immigrants do and for which many do pay taxes.

Want make a bet?

I work 12 to 15 hours a day. See I am not some pantsy liberal you draw your experiences from. There loads of hard working Americans out there that bust their ass everyday. Some work for me.

And idiot, how does a illegal pay income taxes? If they are illegal they work under the table and pay no taxes. If the are using a SN then they are breaking the law again and causing some American that the number belongs to some major grief with the IRS.

I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes doing the kind of hard work most undocumented immigrants do and for which many do pay taxes.

You mean like the one CNN interviewed 2 years ago, Poor man had to manage a restaurant. No American I know would ever want to do that job. (NOT)
Right, most undocumented immigrants are managing restaurants. More likely they are dishwashers.
And actually that is a very hard job, managing a restaurant. Long hours and lots of stress.

I didn't claim that most Illegals (not undocumented PC Bullcrap) are managing anything, I pointed out one instance. My bet is there are plenty more but I have not researched this. And that is the problem, we keep hearing about how Americans won't do this or that, but no one truly knows what some of these illegals are doing. Hell we don't even know who they are or what their background is. How many murderers and rapists are in the USA illegally, hiding from justice in their own country?
So managing a restaurant is too hard for Americans?

I don't think I ever had any long hours or stress during those 22 years in the military. Please!

It is not rocket science. It is illegal to hire an illegal. No one tells a business who they can and cannot hire, as long as they are hiring within the law. Do you think illegals should all be made legal?

sounds to me like Ravi is cool with a 10% unemployment rate for Americans.. It won't do her messiah any good but she's cool with it..
:cuckoo: Not sure what you are trying to say...but last time I checked no one was guaranteed a job. Do you think the government should guarantee jobs for Americans? :lol:

No they should not guarantee jobs but they should stop with policies that keep them from being able to find jobs.

I didn't claim that most Illegals (not undocumented PC Bullcrap) are managing anything, I pointed out one instance. My bet is there are plenty more but I have not researched this.
Well then it's just your bet. Or your prejudice. My own experience with then is that they are mostly washing dishes or doing manual labor in construction. They work for bottom wages and their all-American bosses pull in the profits. All of us benefit from the low labor cost. I think it hypocritical to live off these people then complain about them and call them ilegals. But that's how it always works. Use people then treat them as subhumans in hopes they will look down on themselves too and not object to being exploited.
And that is the problem, we keep hearing about how Americans won't do this or that, but no one truly knows what some of these illegals are doing. Hell we don't even know who they are or what their background is. How many murderers and rapists are in the USA illegally, hiding from justice in their own country?
Unless you can give some real statistics on the matter why insinuate that most of them are murders or rapists?
I don't think I ever had any long hours or stress during those 22 years in the military. Please!

Last edited:
I didn't claim that most Illegals (not undocumented PC Bullcrap) are managing anything, I pointed out one instance. My bet is there are plenty more but I have not researched this.
Well then it's just your bet. Or your prejudice. My own experience with then is that they are mostly washing dishes or doing manual labor in construction. They work for bottom wages and their all-American bosses pull in the profits. All of us benefit from the low labor cost. I think it hypocritical to live off these people then complain about them and call them ilegals. But that's how it always works. Use people then treat them as subhumans in hopes they will look down on themselves too and not object to being exploited.
And that is the problem, we keep hearing about how Americans won't do this or that, but no one truly knows what some of these illegals are doing. Hell we don't even know who they are or what their background is. How many murderers and rapists are in the USA illegally, hiding from justice in their own country?
Unless you can give some real statistics on the matter why insinuate that most of them are murders or rapists?

You are smarter than that, I did not insinuate that most of them are anything, I asked a question for which we have no answer. And no we do not all benefit from the lower labor costs. Their lower costs cost American jobs. And why call them illegal? Because they entered our country illegally. Simple as that, the first minute they were in our country they broke our law. Sorry but I am very anti-illegal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back