Would the military support a Trump Coup?

The military will obey this president

Why??

Because they agree with him

The polls show the men agrees by a landslide even tho the military women is the opposite ... The men will make the women standdown

Also the men citizens also agrees with trump. They all agree just like trump that the deep state and democrats are guilty of high treason

So they will be ready when trump declares a broken corrupt govt and he has the military to arrest the crooks

Then they would have to throw out the UCMJ, Military Tradition and Customs. I served under many Presidents and it didn't matter if I agreed with them or not. It's wasn't my job to agree with them to follow "Legal" orders. And if a President gives an "Illegal" order then expect the sitdown to happen.

What the fuck is a sitdown, dumbass?

Whatever previous orders were given will be followed, the training will not be disrupted, the previous missions will continue. But no new orders will be followed until the condition is resolved by the Federal Branches of the Government. Again, what years did you serve?

Where in the fuck did you come up with that glorious load of horeshit?

Did it take a long time or did the booze or drugs make it easy?

In the event of a LEGAL overthrow such as an impeachment conviction or Article 25 then the Military would do nothing. It's not the Military's Job to select nor overthrow any sitting President. They would protect against an illegal attempt if it were to come to their attention but they would do nothing in the case of a legal one. The same goes if a President tries to illegally disband congress or the Supreme Court. The Military would do nothing unless it involved foreign actors. I have seen something like this happen once in my lifetime and hope I never see or hear of it again. And I'll bet not more than one or two of you are aware of when it happened before. But I'll give you a hint, we are very close to it happening again.
What are you talking about? Now you've got me curious. When did the Pres shut down Congress or the supreme court?

That didn't happen. But there was a few days that the Military did a sit down. That sit down is one of the reasons that a President cannot shut down congress nor the Supreme Court. In order to do that, the President would have to have the support of the Military. And that will never happen.

What kind of drugs were you taking when this allegedly happened?

Question, what years did you serve?

1978-2001.

I know you served. Dishing out shit on a shingle for breakfast was probably the extent of your "serving".

The word sitdown does not appear to be a word, but your own corruption of sit-down which has no relevance to the military.

Your date of service is well after the time. That's why you didn't know about it. I imagine I am raising a few eyebrows of people well into their 70s and 80s even bringing it up right now. But what are they going to do to me, lock me up? Hell by the time they get around to it, I'll be just a memory. And we all should be aware that the Military has built in things to prevent a President in using it for something it isn't supposed to be used for like a Military Revolution. If these people want something like that, I know of about 2 countries they can move to that seem to do that about every 20 years of so. Of course, the second they open their loud obnoxious mouths there, it's either going to be life in a shit prison or some kind of very nasty demise.

Why??

The polls show the men agrees by a landslide even tho the military women is the opposite ... The men will make the women standdown

Also the men citizens also agrees with trump. They all agree just like trump that the deep state and democrats are guilty of high treason

So they will be ready when trump declares a broken corrupt govt and he has the military to arrest the crooks

Then they would have to throw out the UCMJ, Military Tradition and Customs. I served under many Presidents and it didn't matter if I agreed with them or not. It's wasn't my job to agree with them to follow "Legal" orders. And if a President gives an "Illegal" order then expect the sitdown to happen.

Whatever previous orders were given will be followed, the training will not be disrupted, the previous missions will continue. But no new orders will be followed until the condition is resolved by the Federal Branches of the Government. Again, what years did you serve?

I lived it. It's before you time. To give you a hint, it was in 1974 and lasted about 3 days by order of the JCS. Officers and NCOs got the briefings and it was not handed down to the troops. There was no briefing ending it since the condition was relieved by itself. Let's just say that there was quite a shock value in that Briefing and it lasted all of about 2 minutes. I don't know if the other Branches did it but the Air Force certainly did. SAC.

Why??

I lived it. It's before you time. To give you a hint, it was in 1974 and lasted about 3 days by order of the JCS. Officers and NCOs got the briefings and it was not handed down to the troops. There was no briefing ending it since the condition was relieved by itself. Let's just say that there was quite a shock value in that Briefing and it lasted all of about 2 minutes. I don't know if the other Branches did it but the Air Force certainly did. SAC.

Hey, dumbass! The term is stand-down, not sitdown!

My God you are one stupid son of gun!

For reasons you will never understand being that you have never been in a combat situation, I used sit down because it means the same thing. I once got a stand down order and never use that EVER. It got me a fast trip back to the states in care of a shrink.

Our orders were not to stop doing our jobs. We were just not going to accept any new orders until the situation was resolved. That is NOT a stand down situation. It was closer to the phrase sit down which is much milder. But I don't expect a peace server like you to understand things like that. And you weren't there. So go peddle your peacenik BS to those that actually believe that you know what the hell you are talking about.

Whatcha gonna use for weapons? Nerf guns?
Oh, you're one a those morons who believe democrats hate guns.

News flash!
You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

A majority of them would side with real Americans.

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.
You are a fake American.
How so? Shoes firmly in place in the The United States of America. I do not mean to disrespect those among us who came here from other countries and took an oath to join us, but I was born here into a family of veterans of WWII.

I ask you again. What is a "real American." You with the John Wayne avatar.

Or....would the military support a coup against Trump? That's a more likely scenario since the FBI already tried it.

In the event of a LEGAL overthrow such as an impeachment conviction or Article 25 then the Military would do nothing. It's not the Military's Job to select nor overthrow any sitting President. They would protect against an illegal attempt if it were to come to their attention but they would do nothing in the case of a legal one. The same goes if a President tries to illegally disband congress or the Supreme Court. The Military would do nothing unless it involved foreign actors. I have seen something like this happen once in my lifetime and hope I never see or hear of it again. And I'll bet not more than one or two of you are aware of when it happened before. But I'll give you a hint, we are very close to it happening again.
What are you talking about? Now you've got me curious. When did the Pres shut down Congress or the supreme court?

That didn't happen. But there was a few days that the Military did a sit down. That sit down is one of the reasons that a President cannot shut down congress nor the Supreme Court. In order to do that, the President would have to have the support of the Military. And that will never happen.

You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.
You are a fake American.
How so? Shoes firmly in place in the The United States of America. I do not mean to disrespect those among us who came here from other countries and took an oath to join us, but I was born here into a family of veterans of WWII.

In my lifetime------I have made several apple pies

So what does your cooking have to do with being an American? Do you have some sort of mental problem for which you should seek help? I just asked this guy what he meant with his reference to a "real" American, as opposed to a "fake" American, I guess. Who is a fake American?

You are a fake American.

In my lifetime------I have made several apple pies
I drive a Chevrolet and like baseball as well as apple pie.

Does that make me more American than you?

All 3 of y'all are fake American Leftist Communist shill pieces of dog crap. Two of you say you swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, yet here you are day in and day trying to subvert and pervert it.

You just don't like that I blasted your leftist fantasy trial balloon out the sky with a 12-gauge, bitches.:Boom2:

And your butt hurts about it.

For reasons you will never understand being that you have never been in a combat situation, I used sit down because it means the same thing. I once got a stand down order and never use that EVER. It got me a fast trip back to the states in care of a shrink.

Our orders were not to stop doing our jobs. We were just not going to accept any new orders until the situation was resolved. That is NOT a stand down situation. It was closer to the phrase sit down which is much milder. But I don't expect a peace server like you to understand things like that. And you weren't there. So go peddle your peacenik BS to those that actually believe that you know what the hell you are talking about.

If you were ever in combat, you wouldn't be such a leftist tard. You're lying.

Will you be here a minute?

Never in a combat situation? How did you glean that tidbit, moron?

You have no clue what a fucking stand-down is, obviously! It has nothing to do with shrinks! Stand-downs usually involve incorrect procedures, safety hazards, and confusion over directives. Now, consider yourself educated and STOP SPREADING STUPID, dumbass!

You have no clue what a fucking stand-down is, obviously! It has nothing to do with shrinks! Stand-downs usually involve incorrect procedures, safety hazards, and confusion over directives. Now, consider yourself educated and STOP SPREADING STUPID, dumbass!

He's not stupid, he's lying to gain credibility, it's a known leftist shill tactic. Like Plywood Pete. huh, bodecea ?

He's still on, but he's not here. I have a few questions for him.

He's not stupid, he's lying to gain credibility, it's a known leftist shill tactic. Like Plywood Pete. huh, bodecea ?

He's still on, but he's not here. I have a few questions for him.

He is probably hiding somewhere because he just had his ass handed to him, and now he is butthurt!

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.

Dude, you've got to stop watching CNN!

How does one "take over" the Army and the Police?

Apparently most seemed to have missed we've essentially existed under potential dicatorship since the scared rabbits of Congress passed the Patriot act.

The PA allows any sitting potus executive privilege over judicial and legislative branches .

May the boot lickin' tards whom deny this wave thier little flags all the way to camp on fema trains....

034502681d5808533827fb2e741ad043.jpg

~S~

The PA needs repealed.

You ain't the real deal. I'll leave it at that.

So what was your combat role, soldier?

You are about as fake as a $7.00 bill!

So what was your combat role, soldier?

He was obviously was a door gunner on the space shuttle!

Time to thin the gene pool of another Rexall Ranger. Have a nice day.

Apparently most seemed to have missed we've essentially existed under potential dicatorship since the scared rabbits of Congress passed the Patriot act.

The PA allows any sitting potus executive privilege over judicial and legislative branches .

May the boot lickin' tards whom deny this wave thier little flags all the way to camp on fema trains....

034502681d5808533827fb2e741ad043.jpg

~S~
Packing Antifa and the Illegals for their one way trip south of Our Wall

Time to thin the gene pool of another Rexall Ranger. Have a nice day.

Why don't you do us all a favor and clean up your own gene pool by immersing yourself in chlorine and never reproducing?

Forum List

Back