Would the military support a Trump Coup?

Or....would the military support a coup against Trump? That's a more likely scenario since the FBI already tried it.

In the event of a LEGAL overthrow such as an impeachment conviction or Article 25 then the Military would do nothing. It's not the Military's Job to select nor overthrow any sitting President. They would protect against an illegal attempt if it were to come to their attention but they would do nothing in the case of a legal one. The same goes if a President tries to illegally disband congress or the Supreme Court. The Military would do nothing unless it involved foreign actors. I have seen something like this happen once in my lifetime and hope I never see or hear of it again. And I'll bet not more than one or two of you are aware of when it happened before. But I'll give you a hint, we are very close to it happening again.
What are you talking about? Now you've got me curious. When did the Pres shut down Congress or the supreme court?

That didn't happen. But there was a few days that the Military did a sit down. That sit down is one of the reasons that a President cannot shut down congress nor the Supreme Court. In order to do that, the President would have to have the support of the Military. And that will never happen.

What kind of drugs were you taking when this allegedly happened?

Oh, you're one a those morons who believe democrats hate guns.

News flash!
You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

A majority of them would side with real Americans.

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.
You are a fake American.
How so? Shoes firmly in place in the The United States of America. I do not mean to disrespect those among us who came here from other countries and took an oath to join us, but I was born here into a family of veterans of WWII.

I ask you again. What is a "real American." You with the John Wayne avatar.

In my lifetime------I have made several apple pies
I drive a Chevrolet and like baseball as well as apple pie.

Does that make me more American than you?

You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.
You are a fake American.
How so? Shoes firmly in place in the The United States of America. I do not mean to disrespect those among us who came here from other countries and took an oath to join us, but I was born here into a family of veterans of WWII.

So what does your cooking have to do with being an American? Do you have some sort of mental problem for which you should seek help? I just asked this guy what he meant with his reference to a "real" American, as opposed to a "fake" American, I guess. Who is a fake American?

have you not heard the canard----AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE?

You are a fake American.

ok ----you drive and LIKE apple pie------I made apple pie----
we are equally American. I played soft ball a few times

PS---I was I the US Navy we is not going to do a military COUP-----no---not nevah

You are a fake American.

So what does your cooking have to do with being an American? Do you have some sort of mental problem for which you should seek help? I just asked this guy what he meant with his reference to a "real" American, as opposed to a "fake" American, I guess. Who is a fake American?
At least he's not calling for tRump to be king like Defiant1 . That's beyond unamerican and actively anti American.

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.

You must be thinking about another country

There are conservatives on this board who would be glad to help install trump as dictator for life.

You are a fake American.

At least he's not calling for tRump to be king like Defiant1 . That's beyond unamerican and actively anti American.

you are right------and no coup either. no civil war-----maybe a bit of unrest.

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.

You must be thinking about another country

There are conservatives on this board who would be glad to help install trump as dictator for life.

really -----can you name a few------or one or two?

Does your post include this thing about a green frog that I understand is a symbol of white supremacist bullshit?
You don't understand diddly-poo.....Are there white supremacists hiding in your closet too?

This frog is a symbol used by these white gangbangers. You're not one of f*cking morons who run around in the woods calling themselves "militia," as if they had some official status, I hope.
The frog is used to troll thin-skinned moonbat freaks like you, and it is working marvelously.

You are a fake American.

L

What in the hell are you talking about? Why is there this argument about who is an American? We all are.

That's exceptionally stupid.

You are a fake American.

L

What in the hell are you talking about? Why is there this argument about who is an American? We all are.

We went off on a humorous tangent.

American men majority has judged this situation

Judged the democrats and deep state guilty of high treason

The military will obey this president

Why??

Because they agree with him

The polls show the men agrees by a landslide even tho the military women is the opposite ... The men will make the women standdown

Also the men citizens also agrees with trump. They all agree just like trump that the deep state and democrats are guilty of high treason

So they will be ready when trump declares a broken corrupt govt and he has the military to arrest the crooks

Then they would have to throw out the UCMJ, Military Tradition and Customs. I served under many Presidents and it didn't matter if I agreed with them or not. It's wasn't my job to agree with them to follow "Legal" orders. And if a President gives an "Illegal" order then expect the sitdown to happen.

Why??

The polls show the men agrees by a landslide even tho the military women is the opposite ... The men will make the women standdown

Also the men citizens also agrees with trump. They all agree just like trump that the deep state and democrats are guilty of high treason

So they will be ready when trump declares a broken corrupt govt and he has the military to arrest the crooks

Then they would have to throw out the UCMJ, Military Tradition and Customs. I served under many Presidents and it didn't matter if I agreed with them or not. It's wasn't my job to agree with them to follow "Legal" orders. And if a President gives an "Illegal" order then expect the sitdown to happen.

What the fuck is a sitdown, dumbass?

Or....would the military support a coup against Trump? That's a more likely scenario since the FBI already tried it.

In the event of a LEGAL overthrow such as an impeachment conviction or Article 25 then the Military would do nothing. It's not the Military's Job to select nor overthrow any sitting President. They would protect against an illegal attempt if it were to come to their attention but they would do nothing in the case of a legal one. The same goes if a President tries to illegally disband congress or the Supreme Court. The Military would do nothing unless it involved foreign actors. I have seen something like this happen once in my lifetime and hope I never see or hear of it again. And I'll bet not more than one or two of you are aware of when it happened before. But I'll give you a hint, we are very close to it happening again.

The men of the military if they agree with trump and sees congress and supremes as crooked. They will go with trump if he declared a broken govt thru crookedness

You keep dreaming that little dream. Not going to happen. The Military would have to break their own vows and UCMJ to do that. If the President gave that type of order it would be considered an Illegal Order and it would be met with "So Sir, I can not comply" as a response according to the UCMJ, Military Traditions and Customs. If a small group did attempt to follow those orders, the larger group would police their own and force them to comply with the UCMJ, Military Traditions and Customs.

What are you talking about? Now you've got me curious. When did the Pres shut down Congress or the supreme court?

That didn't happen. But there was a few days that the Military did a sit down. That sit down is one of the reasons that a President cannot shut down congress nor the Supreme Court. In order to do that, the President would have to have the support of the Military. And that will never happen.

Question, what years did you serve?

Why??

What the fuck is a sitdown, dumbass?

Whatever previous orders were given will be followed, the training will not be disrupted, the previous missions will continue. But no new orders will be followed until the condition is resolved by the Federal Branches of the Government. Again, what years did you serve?

Question, what years did you serve?

1978-2001.

I know you served. Dishing out shit on a shingle for breakfast was probably the extent of your "serving".

The word sitdown does not appear to be a word, but your own corruption of sit-down which has no relevance to the military.

Forum List

Back