Would the military support a Trump Coup?

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.
Until recently, I worked around the Pentagon. Of the thousands I saw in uniform, there were many people in uniform who are members of "minority" groups or are female, so I doubt such a thing would be possible.

But I hope and pray that the Joint Chiefs will do the right thing and prevent trump from destroying our nation. I have some faith in their knowledge and their patriotism.

I never thought that I would see the day in my country that people who call themselves Americans would turn against their fellow Americans. These people are filthy traitors and I have faith that our military will protect us from these freaks. But the situation is awful.

I never thought that I would see the day in my country that people who call themselves Americans would turn against their fellow Americans.
thats been going on for some time now...and i mean long before trump...

No one has turned against fellow Americans.
tell that to the Japanese during WW2 who got sent to camps.........

A Democrat did that. Today, they are not Americans.

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.
Until recently, I worked around the Pentagon. Of the thousands I saw in uniform, there were many people in uniform who are members of "minority" groups or are female, so I doubt such a thing would be possible.

But I hope and pray that the Joint Chiefs will do the right thing and prevent trump from destroying our nation. I have some faith in their knowledge and their patriotism.

I never thought that I would see the day in my country that people who call themselves Americans would turn against their fellow Americans. These people are filthy traitors and I have faith that our military will protect us from these freaks. But the situation is awful.

I never thought that I would see the day in my country that people who call themselves Americans would turn against their fellow Americans.

oh is that what it is?....so if you think a group of Americans are not Americans because you dont like them....are you not turning against fellow Americans?.....

oh is that what it is?....so if you think a group of Americans are not Americans because you dont like them....are you not turning against fellow Americans?.....

It's not that I don't like them, but because they are diametrically opposed to the US Constitution and plan to scrap it should they ever gain the power to do so.

That said, no, I don't like them. I see them as decadent lower life forms. Would that the Darwinism they so loudly proclaim was permitted to work.

What';s the matter, cupcake. Your narrative that all the Military will blindly follow your Orange God, Rump proving to be a bit troubling?

Trump has overwhelming support from the military. There are a few high ranking rougue military officers however who do wish to overthrow the people's will....as in the ruling elites realize that they cannot defeat Trump at the ballot box.

And yet, more and more Generals speak out against him. Newsflash, it doesn't matter much what the private thinks. If you wish to bend the will of the Military, you need to influence the Generals. Right now, Rump has a terrible record with Generals and it continues to get worse. The fact that most have not spoken out before only means that they are very Professional. That same Professional manner also means that they will support the Constitution over a Rogue President who is trying to overthrow the United States of America.

You mean retired Generals speak out against him. Military strategy is being re-thought, since all that regime change and nation building nonsense has proven impotent.

Exactly....these Generals coming out against Trump were for the most part promoted by obama and his first criteria to promote someone to that rank was that they must be politically correct.....it will take some time to weed them all out.

These morons are betting thatTrump will lose the next election or get impeached.....when neither happens they will shit a brick and beg for forgiveness. hehheh

Not going to happen. Generals don't work for the President. They work for the Constitution. And the demand that the President do the same. At some point, the Generals will no longer follow the Orders of a President that tries to give Illegal Orders. At that point, the President just as well resign.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa what idiocy....The President is The- Commander-Chief....have someone explain that to you....I will not waste much time with a dumb-fuk.

President Trump has not given any illegal orders....what you are really hoping for is a 'mutiny' how many mutinies have you ever seen in the American
Armed Forces?

You might as well burrow down a little further in the rabbit hole....and come up with some more fantasys to titilate your deviant mind set.

Trump has overwhelming support from the military. There are a few high ranking rougue military officers however who do wish to overthrow the people's will....as in the ruling elites realize that they cannot defeat Trump at the ballot box.

And yet, more and more Generals speak out against him. Newsflash, it doesn't matter much what the private thinks. If you wish to bend the will of the Military, you need to influence the Generals. Right now, Rump has a terrible record with Generals and it continues to get worse. The fact that most have not spoken out before only means that they are very Professional. That same Professional manner also means that they will support the Constitution over a Rogue President who is trying to overthrow the United States of America.

You mean retired Generals speak out against him. Military strategy is being re-thought, since all that regime change and nation building nonsense has proven impotent.

Exactly....these Generals coming out against Trump were for the most part promoted by obama and his first criteria to promote someone to that rank was that they must be politically correct.....it will take some time to weed them all out.

These morons are betting thatTrump will lose the next election or get impeached.....when neither happens they will shit a brick and beg for forgiveness. hehheh

Not going to happen. Generals don't work for the President. They work for the Constitution.

And the Democrats do not. The Armed Forces know this.

Hmm, Your bunch keeps calling me a Democrat (among other more unflattering names). Are you saying I don't work for the Constitution and you do when you operate as a Rumpster?

Not going to happen. Generals don't work for the President. They work for the Constitution. And the demand that the President do the same. At some point, the Generals will no longer follow the Orders of a President that tries to give Illegal Orders. At that point, the President just as well resign.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa what idiocy....The President is The- Commander-Chief....have someone explain that to you....I will not waste much time with a dumb-fuk.

President Trump has not given any illegal orders....what you are really hoping for is a 'mutiny' how many mutinies have you ever seen in the American
Armed Forces?

You might as well burrow down a little further in the rabbit hole....and come up with some more fantasys to titilate your deviant mind set.

If he gives the order to suspend Congress and the Supreme Court as some of you have said he would have the right to do then he would be going against the US Constitution and in the Oath I took 5 times, that was the first thing that I swoar and oath to uphold. That takes precedence over the CIC and all others. Mussolini gave that order in 1933 but it took him about 10 years to set things up to get in the position to be able to do it. Rump won't make it that long. And Italy didn't have our Constitution of the United States to contend with. So keep raving on that if Rump deems it necessary for the US Military to back him to prevent the "Illegal Actions" of the Congress and the Supreme Court by him declaring Martial Law this ain't Italy in 1933 although he is a pretty good imitation of Mussolini.

Armed Forces?

If he gives the order to suspend Congress and the Supreme Court as some of you have said he would have the right to do then he would be going against the US Constitution and in the Oath I took 5 times, that was the first thing that I swoar and oath to uphold. That takes precedence over the CIC and all others. Mussolini gave that order in 1933 but it took him about 10 years to set things up to get in the position to be able to do it. Rump won't make it that long. And Italy didn't have our Constitution of the United States to contend with. So keep raving on that if Rump deems it necessary for the US Military to back him to prevent the "Illegal Actions" of the Congress and the Supreme Court by him declaring Martial Law this ain't Italy in 1933 although he is a pretty good imitation of Mussolini.

I have seen no one on here suggest that Trump should give an order to suspend Congress or the Supreme Court....I think you just have some kinda movie running in your head.

Or....do you drink and post?

Who the hell do they think they are?

Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?

What';s the matter, cupcake. Your narrative that all the Military will blindly follow your Orange God, Rump proving to be a bit troubling?

You forgot one word, dumbass! "Retired" generals.

Any general disagreeing with President Trump should have already submitted their resignation, have it accepted, and then retired before they open their pie hole!

Armed Forces?

You cannot suspend Congress and the Supreme Court, dumbass!

No has ever suggested you could except apparently you!

Who the hell do they think they are?

Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?

Nonsense ....you have it ass backwards.....it is the radical democrats who are attempting to overthrow this government....with the help of the msm,the ruling elites and a few traitors in the intelligence community.

I don't even have access to MSN. Nor CNN or even Fox News. They don't influence me one bit. I go by what is real. And I don't allow anyone to influence me other than what PEOPLE do. I have a reasonable education, IQ, sanity, etc.. I am neither Right nor Left Wing. Until Rump started his circus, I didn't bother with Politics either. But I can use Syke 101 and identify a Sociopath Narcisist when I see one. And I understand how he gets his followers and why. But it's coming to and end. And this country will be better off from it.

We have a way to overthrow our Government legally. It happens every 2 and 4 years. It's called Voting and Elections. Rump took advantage of that. It won't happen again for quite some time. The only way he can stay in power would be for him to do a Mussolini and get rid of the Congress and the Supreme Court. Just not going to happen. We still have the Constitution of the United States that stands in his way. And as long as we have that, the only way to have that revolution is every 2 and 4 years.

WTF is Syke 101? Did you make that up all by your little lonesome while playing with your letter blocks in your playpen?

Armed Forces?

I have seen no one on here suggest that Trump should give an order to suspend Congress or the Supreme Court....I think you just have some kinda movie running in your head.

Now that you bunch of terrorists and traitors have been bagged out in the open now you deny saying it. Wow, and you honestly believe you about anything? Well, the sooner we send you Rumpsters packing the better off all the rest of will be and so will America.

It's not that I don't like them, but because they are diametrically opposed to the US Constitution and plan to scrap it should they ever gain the power to do so.

That said, no, I don't like them. I see them as decadent lower life forms. Would that the Darwinism they so loudly proclaim was permitted to work.
they are diametrically opposed to the US Constitution and plan to scrap it should they ever gain the power to do so.
many lefties here feel the right is doing what you claim they are trying to do.....
so basically billy you are turning against your fellow Americans...even though you said that no one has turned against their fellow Americans....
being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

they are diametrically opposed to the US Constitution and plan to scrap it should they ever gain the power to do so.
many lefties here feel the right is doing what you claim they are trying to do.....

Their "feelings" are of no account. 70 years of history indicate otherwise.

so basically billy you are turning against your fellow Americans...even though you said that no one has turned against their fellow Americans....

They are not fellow Americans.

Armed Forces?

Now that you bunch of terrorists and traitors have been bagged out in the open now you deny saying it. Wow, and you honestly believe you about anything? Well, the sooner we send you Rumpsters packing the better off all the rest of will be and so will America.

So send us. Or try...motherfucker.

After this next election, I think we'll round up your asses and deport you Mexico with the rest of the illegals.

well i guess they dont think you folks are Americans either,so you both feel the same way about each other.....the 2 sides are more alike then they know.....

Armed Forces?

After this next election, I think we'll round up your asses and deport you Mexico with the rest of the illegals.

I am going to enjoy the next year or so.

well i guess they dont think you folks are Americans either,so you both feel the same way about each other.....the 2 sides are more alike then they know.....

What "Both Sides" bank on is that Americans will stay home and not vote. I think after this period, it may become necessary for the American Adults to finally take back control and send "Both Sides" to bed without the supper.

Armed Forces?

Like we've enjoyed the last three.

In many ways, yes. Human nature remains a constant. However, in terms of politics the Democrats have openly adopted a philosophy that resulted in the deaths of 100,000,000 people in the 20th Century. They want to import that here. Americans will have none of it.

Like we've enjoyed the last three.

Bohica

Forum List

Back