Would Putin use nuclear weapons?

The best thing Put'n can do is back out before he fully gets his ass totaled and his own people in Russia hurt. He's brought hell down on his own head with this most recent shit..
He will eventually team up with Turkey and Iran and attack Israel from Syria. Maybe not right now, but this will happen in the future.

Read Ezekiel 38 & 39, & Isaiah 17.

President Putin is from the old school, KGB. He came up through the rank he has committed murders himself and has proven he can do it as President of Russia. None of that is in dispute.

His dream has been to go down in Russian history along with Lenin and Stalin, to restore Russia to its past greatness. He's 69 and must feel the clock ticking. Over 20 journalists have been murdered under Putin's hand.

Russia has captured Chernobyl and taken all the workers' prisoner. What does the world do if Putin simply states that he will not allow maintenance workers on the Chernobyl site unless...

I'm not as concerned about Putin intentionally launching nuclear missiles as I am about how tight his control is of his military.

President Clinton promised to keep Ukraine safe IF they surrendered their nuclear weapons to Russia.

We're in a world-class mess and we have the weakest president in our history and an even worse vice-president.

Hey, what could go wrong?

President Clinton promised to keep Ukraine safe IF they surrendered their nuclear weapons to Russia.

We're in a world-class mess and we have the weakest president in our history and an even worse vice-president.

Hey, what could go wrong?
Well, nothing has gone wrong yet!! We are not at war, somebody else entirely is, nothing is actually going on!!

I'm talking about hypersonic cruise missiles, not ICBMs.

Both Russia and China are currently in the same stage of development as we are. The US has successfully test fired a Mach 20 medium and long range ship and aircraft launched missiles. The latest Chinese test was November of last year.

No nation is currently producing these weapons in quantities that would be considered deployed. The US plans to deploy (not test but deliver to operational units) the AGM-183 ARRW next year.

Well... I don't really
Well, I don't need any student loans. I paid mine off back in the mid 90's with my own money and I've been divorced from designer drugs and drug culture for nearly 20 years, around the same that time I mostly stopped voting for Democrats.

WW3? Well, we all know that's a carrot over the donkey's nose aimed at getting him to vote democrat in the first place.

I'm more concerned he would knock out the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.......an expert on Putin was on the Andrew Klavan podcast...she stated that putin and the Russians are capable of attacking the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.....a real threat we need to deal with...
i saw an "expert' on the news who claimed we can do the same to them....

i saw an "expert' on the news who claimed we can do the same to them....

I don't know ... the Russians are the best hackers in the world. Didn't they invent Tetris?

intro.jpg

Unhinged? Did you call W unhinged when he attacked two nations? How about when Ears attacked five nations?

Will old Joe use nuclear weapons?

H
You wanted this anyway. Time to come back to reality like President Trump said the other day.

Look on the bright side!

With all the big bad liberal democrat communist cities nuked out of existence and no longer controlling your lives, you fly over people can finally have your Conservatopia.

Go Putin!

Look on the bright side!

With all the big bad liberal democrat communist cities nuked out of existence and no longer controlling your lives, you fly over people can finally have your Conservatopia.

Go Putin!
How long will the shit all over the sidewalks stay radioactive?

Highly unlikely.....but never impossible.....close to it though.

update from the ground: Magomied Tuszajew, a Russian commander friendly with the Chechen president, has died on the battlefield. he was 46. it's not exactly going well for the Russians

FMjDgn2WQAYgaGK

HE already has. He attacked a nuclear plant with 6 reactors. The meltdown cloud of radiation could have taken out 6-9 European countries. Ukraine has 10 such plants. Any one of them could cause this disaster.

They’ll be singing the praises of Putin once he starts nuking our big, bad, liberal cities.

Forum List

Back