‘These are battlefield weapons’: Russia’s tactical nuclear weapons a rising concern

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
‘These are battlefield weapons’: Russia’s tactical nuclear weapons a rising concern
Tactical nuclear weapons are a major concern in warfare and their potential threat is becoming increasingly worrisome as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine escalates. “These are small, relatively small nuclear weapons that can be fired from artillery, rockets and indeed dropped from aeroplanes,” former British Armed Forces major general Tim Cross told TalkTV contributor Rosanna Lockwood. “They have an effect on a battlefield rather than taking out major cities … these are battlefield weapons that will destroy large numbers of people over a relatively small area. “Putin’s threat to use them is linked to the fact that he’s not winning the conventional war in Ukraine.”
-----------------

Putin & co had better keep this war conventional, or their souls will rot in Hell *forever*, i believe.

Last edited:
Deploying to Belarus does not mean Russia is losing in Ukraine. It means we have a lunatic puppet in the White House who tanked the peace deal in March 22

The world can't afford for anyone to unleash tactical nuclear weapons. It's not a good idea to even talk about the possibility too much.

Exactly the message that Trolls are spreading , OP . A good dollop of fear messaging to get the Sheeple panicking .

both, please.
Russia won in Ukraine! It’s over, it was over a year ago. Biden and the WEF ordered Ukraine to fight to the last adult male they can throw at the loss.

Biden stopped the Peace Accord just to continue funding the Money Laundering Operation. I pray for a Ukrainian Prigozhin who will evict Zelen$ky and the WEF from Kiev and MAKE A LASTING PEACE WITH RUSSIA AND HOLD THE PROFITEERING WAR CRIMINALS TO ACCOUNT

Russia won in Ukraine! It’s over, it was over a year ago. Biden and the WEF ordered Ukraine to fight to the last adult male they can throw at the loss.

Biden stopped the Peace Accord just to continue funding the Money Laundering Operation. I pray for a Ukrainian Prigozhin who will evict Zelen$ky and the WEF from Kiev and MAKE A LASTING PEACE WITH RUSSIA AND HOLD THE PROFITEERING WAR CRIMINALS TO ACCOUNT
with all due respect, the war in Ukraine is far from over, if you judge things by statements of western leaders and Zelensky & co.
but yeah, i share your sentiments. i too think Russia has a valid claim to the contested territories.

Open , shut or half way , it is just another piece of garbage from a Fake MSM source with an obligated stooge mouthing fear noises .
you need to stop labelling every post i make here as 'fake news', just to drive my points score down.
you're being a total fraud, AND YOU'RE ADVERTISING YOURSELF AS SUCH.

In the 75 or so year history of nuclear weapons did civilized society ever use the word "tactical"? The scary thing is that the phrase "tactical nuclear weapons" has become common perhaps to soften the impact of using such weapons. Factor in a geriatric old fool with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and you might as well dust off those old shelters.

Forum List

Back