Would legalizing pot help the black community???

I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda.

Wow! :rolleyes:

Anyone with a credit card (like the one you stole) can have any ridiculous, ill-crafted nonsense printed out for them and call it 'self-publishing,' Shakespeare. Don't kid yourself, you are nothing but a cowardly racist mistake and that is all you'll ever be. Now, you could try to grow up, give evolution a chance, and join the human race, but I don't hold out much hope for a worthless shitstain like you.

And still no rebuttal.

You still don't get it, worm. A useless coward like you has nothing to say that a reasonable person will take seriously. You're a joke at most - and a bad, vulgar one at that. Keep making empty noise and you'll keep being reminded what a pointless nothing you are.

Would it make the black community feel better if we legalized pot? Seriously, we throw people in prison for doing a drug. This costs us billions of dollars that we could otherwise use to focus on more serious crimes.

I also think it isn't very fair...We should focus on violent crimes like murder, rape and robbery.

Do you agree? Would this help the black community????

If it was only pot...but sadly it is crack and heroin and methamphetamines .... I mean it's a sad sad situation.

Pot is the lesser of their evils.... pot is nothing.

This law makes sense it decriminalizes possession of an ounce or less a civil offense when the "offender" is not criminally charged and a citation is issued for 100 dollars. Such a law exists in Massachusetts and several other states.

Would it make the black community feel better if we legalized pot? Seriously, we throw people in prison for doing a drug. This costs us billions of dollars that we could otherwise use to focus on more serious crimes.

I also think it isn't very fair...We should focus on violent crimes like murder, rape and robbery.

Do you agree? Would this help the black community????

If it was only pot...but sadly it is crack and heroin and methamphetamines .... I mean it's a sad sad situation.

Pot is the lesser of their evils.... pot is nothing.

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! This thread is turning into a racist forum strewn with inaccuracies and dark innuendo suggesting that most Blacks use pot, meth, and heroin. That simply is not true! most Black people are church-going, law abiding citizens. Sure, fringe thuggish elements continue to use drugs and stain Black society but that dynamic is true of any ethnicity. White addicts are even more plentiful than Black ones simply because there are more white people.

I am surprised that you would include meth in your list of drugs blacks supposedly prefer. A little research might be in order in that regard. Meth is usually associated with white motorcycle gangs or backwater trailer parks like the one you and Matthew were born in!

And lets make no mistake about the EVIL involved here. That title goes to the white people who make and smuggle diabolical drugs like heroin and cocaine into this country. MJ is little more than a ubiquitous recreational drug. Meth, I'm told, is a dangerous home brewed fix for poor white fools with little money.

If I answer I'll be called a racist. I think it will hurt the black community and create a Nation addicted to pot. I'm not sying they will be addicted, but a new industry will open up for "pot addiction", similar to "gambling addiction". This is where all the addicted pot smokers can go for support and help with their addiction to pot.

The drug will never be taxed until the drug is removed from the Schedule 1 list. When Washington State votes the referendum in, and it's leading 54% to 37% and above the moe, any taxes on sales will be taken from the state. I would hope it will be held in trust until the drug is rescheduled and then released to the State. Banks can't get involved due to money laundering laws.

I love pot. I've grown it. I've smoked it. It's been a big part of my personal life. I've stolen money to buy it. I've saved money to buy it. I've even resisted buying it to pay for things I found to be more important. Hookers! I would love to see it legalized. I would love to be able to smoke a legal stick. I would love to be able to have an ounce of hash that can;t be taken away from me legally.

NOTE: Past crimes are 23 years old, and I believe that at this moment, my hair can pass any drug testing.

My point exactly. Just like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

No, his point exactly. You ARE a racist piece of fucking trash. Responsible, clear-thinking Americans recognize a worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash like you for what it is. It is juvenile to hope that venting your impotent frustrations here will make you anything more than the worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash that you know you are.

Yeah, okay. Let me respond accordingly. Curse...blah blah blah...curse...blah blah blah...curse. Despite your hostile rhetoric, as well as that of others, I've yet to hear a rebuttal to anything I've put forward. Instead, all I've heard are chimp-like screams of rage and profanity. But I understand. No need to elaborate.

As for my venting, well, that's hardly what I would call my posts. Message boards are not my true medium of discourse. I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda. Rather, it is an honest portrayal of the mayhem blacks increasingly unleash upon the American society like a plague of destructive locust. And no, in case you're wondering. I don't use the N-word. I use the real word for what it truly is. ******.

It's animals like you that are part of the problem. Now stand to attention and salute your flag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zf5ggYnD78&bpctr=1351156729]National Anthem of Nazi Germany/ Horst Wessel Lied - YouTube[/ame]

No, his point exactly. You ARE a racist piece of fucking trash. Responsible, clear-thinking Americans recognize a worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash like you for what it is. It is juvenile to hope that venting your impotent frustrations here will make you anything more than the worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash that you know you are.

Yeah, okay. Let me respond accordingly. Curse...blah blah blah...curse...blah blah blah...curse. Despite your hostile rhetoric, as well as that of others, I've yet to hear a rebuttal to anything I've put forward. Instead, all I've heard are chimp-like screams of rage and profanity. But I understand. No need to elaborate.

As for my venting, well, that's hardly what I would call my posts. Message boards are not my true medium of discourse. I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda. Rather, it is an honest portrayal of the mayhem blacks increasingly unleash upon the American society like a plague of destructive locust. And no, in case you're wondering. I don't use the N-word. I use the real word for what it truly is. ******.

no one believes you're a published writer... well, maybe in some skinhead publishing company or on stormfront.

you're a racist. people don't like racists.

hence you getting the treatment you deserve.

see...here's the thing... no matter how politely one spews hatred and rage, it's still hatred and rage and should be called out for the contemptible garbage that it is.

and if you post racist garbage, you are going to get told, in no uncertain terms, what you are. and if the language on this board is too strong for your delicate soul, perhaps you should find someplace more welcoming to your kind of 'discourse'.

I must admit I haven't read everything white has posted, but I have yet to see anything unfactual in the posts I have read regrading the negroid race. The facts are the facts after all, and stating the facts cannot be racist. Truth is not racism, truth is truth.

It's animals like you that are part of the problem. Now stand to attention and salute your flag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zf5ggYnD78&bpctr=1351156729]National Anthem of Nazi Germany/ Horst Wessel Lied - YouTube[/ame]

No, it's morons and guilt filled white liberals like you that deny we even have a problem with the negroes in this nation that are part of the problem. Negroes make up less than 13% of our population, yet commit well over 50% of the violent crimes in this nation, they are 7x's more likely to murder someone than a white and over 100 white woman a day are raped by negroes while statistically 0 negro woman a day are raped by white men. While making up only 13% of the population, they make up 66% of fatherless, single parent households. This may be partly due to the fact that 1 out of 3 negro males will be incarcerated at some time in their life, but even that doesn't explain the number of families where we don't see no baby's daddy in the picture. This also doesn't explain how over 69% of negro kids are born bastards. 13% of the population, takes up 40% of the AFDC funds. 13% of the population takes up 38% of the Food Stamps. 13% of the population takes up 28% of medicaid benefits. I could go on and on, but the fact is, there is a large problem with the negro community in this nation, and you and lunatic liberals like you crying and screaming racist every time someone brings up these FACTS isn't gonna change the truth of the matter, nor help fix the problem in the negro community. You, and white guilt filled liberals like you, are part of the problem when you make excuses for these problems. We, meaning conseratives, understand the dems thinkiing behind this. They wish to keep the negores downtrodden and dependent upon them for free food, free housing, free medical care, free telephones, etc, so the negro will continue to vote for them never realizing that they have traded the plantation owner for a new massuh, the democratic party.

I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda.

Wow! :rolleyes:

Anyone with a credit card (like the one you stole) can have any ridiculous, ill-crafted nonsense printed out for them and call it 'self-publishing,' Shakespeare. Don't kid yourself, you are nothing but a cowardly racist mistake and that is all you'll ever be. Now, you could try to grow up, give evolution a chance, and join the human race, but I don't hold out much hope for a worthless shitstain like you.

Here's the opening of my "ridiculous, ill-crafted nonsense:"

Jeremy Gaines awoke with one thought on his mind.

Today I might just kill a ******.

It wasn’t the first time the 29-year-old had such a thought. Ever since Obama made history in 2008, blacks, who by sheer nature were uncivilized and savage, had begun to act out with increasing aggression and total disregard for the law. Jeremy knew it was only a matter of time before he was forced to put one of them in the ground.

My main character, like so many real life whites, aren't repulsed by blacks because of their dark skin. No, it is instead their behavior that is disgusting, and that's something blacks can actually change. A good start would be to stop stealing, raping and murdering. Stop having babies they can't take care of. Stop sucking on the government's tit. Stop idolizing silly rappers and football players who don't give a damn about the masses. Stop living in hostage by a stupid "no stitch code" and take back your communities. Stop letting your teenage daughters parade around the streets with their asses and tits on open display. Stop letting your teenage sons walk around like clowns showing their funky drawers.

It's not an inherent dislike towards blacks because they look different. It's merely a response to the way blacks act. Get your shit together and I guarantee race relations would improve.

Awhitemanrising is a fucking joke.

High Gravity. Belligerent Drunk.

Only your kind would take pride in something like that. This is what I've been saying. The black community has been hijacked into thinking dysfunctional behavior is normal. But it's not normal. No sane person boasts of being an alcoholic. Man up!

Only your kind would take pride in something like that. This is what I've been saying. The black community has been hijacked into thinking dysfunctional behavior is normal. But it's not normal. No sane person boasts of being an alcoholic. Man up!

Yes because Blacks are the only people who drink.:eusa_hand:

Just colt 45 LOL

Sorry bad joke but it had to be said.

It's not the drinking, dummy. Of course all races drink. But what you've done, like so many other blacks, is take something that the majority of society has deemed antisocial (being belligerent and being drunk) and made that part of your online identity. You're so lost you fail to see these terms aren't anything to be embraced. Who wants to be called belligerent? Who wants to be called a drunk? Those are both negative terms most people avoid. Yet you affix them to yourself. Simply amazing. But nothing about black logic surprises me these days. Trying to talk to you folks is like talking to my 4-year-old niece.

It's not the drinking, dummy. Of course all races drink. But what you've done, like so many other blacks, is take something that the majority of society has deemed antisocial (being belligerent and being drunk) and made that part of your online identity. You're so lost you fail to see these terms aren't anything to be embraced. Who wants to be called belligerent? Who wants to be called a drunk? Those are both negative terms most people avoid. Yet you affix them to yourself. Simply amazing. But nothing about black logic surprises me these days. Trying to talk to you folks is like talking to my 4-year-old niece.

It is amazing you can figure out how to feed yourself.....

Maybe because its a joke you fucking moron, this is the internet and you take it waaaayy too seriously. You say you don't like Black people but you talk about them 24 hours a day, get a fucking life.:eusa_hand:

Just colt 45 LOL

Sorry bad joke but it had to be said.

I like Colt 45 but I'm more of a King Cobra man myself.

No, it's morons and guilt filled white liberals like you that deny we even have a problem with the negroes in this nation that are part of the problem.

No, it's racist loser cowards like you. The good news is that weak and worthless low-lifes like you are dwindling in number, and YOU will be forgotten mere moments after you're gone, you anti-Christian fraud.

Forum List

Back