Would legalizing pot help the black community???

Huey, who is only 15 shows a higher level of maturity than you assclowns do.

He at least puts an effort at actually debating the issues instead of just hurling childish insults.

Hey fuck you. you loud mouthed punk!

I mentioned I carry not in the context of fighting anyone you lying sack of dog shit!!!

Do not use my name in any of your lies you punk ass bitch!!!

Nah don't fuck me fuck your girlfriend I don't do that gay shit.

I was demonstrating your cowardice. Everyone is a badass.

A real man shuts the fuck up.

I guess you've never read the art of war.

Anyone you mean to harm you never indicate what your capable of you remain quiet.

By the way:

U MAD BRO?

By your logic. You're not a real man.

I've never advocated harming anyone you putrid fuck!

The statement about me carrying was in the context of protecting property in case the idiot blacks decided to riot.

And yes, when assholes like you lie and use my name it pisses me off.

Now a REAL man would apologize for being wrong.

I lied? Shall I quote you?

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar. Now why don't one of you do the same thing and get it over with. All this I asked first, call me, you first, private messg me, sounds like you two are courting not trying to set up a MMA bout.

Firsr off internet tough guy what I learned growing up is people that talk tough especially online are usually the weakest. Lonestar Logic already has proven he is a pussy by mentioning he carries a gun so I know he wont go toe to toe. Now you. Look dummy since people dont fight people carry guns cause men today are pussies.

Stop giving away your position. Cause dummy if your on here talking shit and telling people where you are instead of knuckling up, someone may just put two in your head are you that fucking stupid. Consider this advice from a black man trying to save your racist piece of shit life.

I mentioned I carry not in the context of fighting anyone you lying sack of dog shit!!!

Very little that comes out of aristotle's mouth is taken seriously anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.

Nah don't fuck me fuck your girlfriend I don't do that gay shit.

I was demonstrating your cowardice. Everyone is a badass.

A real man shuts the fuck up.

I guess you've never read the art of war.

Anyone you mean to harm you never indicate what your capable of you remain quiet.

By the way:

U MAD BRO?

By your logic. You're not a real man.

I've never advocated harming anyone you putrid fuck!

The statement about me carrying was in the context of protecting property in case the idiot blacks decided to riot.

And yes, when assholes like you lie and use my name it pisses me off.

Now a REAL man would apologize for being wrong.

That's your problem bud, you're not dealing with men.

I realize there are no statistics on this but out of 5 lbs of 'weed' I wonder how much is smoked by white people. (I heard a law official refer to marijuana as 'weed' yesterday and thought it odd that they used the slang so causally.)

There is another thing I wonder about. There is a high tech brain drain from Massachusetts to California these days. Now I understand the weather might be a big part of that but California also has legalized medical marijuana. Just so happens Massachusetts has medical marijuana on the ballot this year. (I am absolutely not advocating smoking weed to get a tech job.)

Matthew, virtually every post or thread of yours is saturated with racism, to include this one. Normally, when I see your name, I just move on without responding This time, however, your ignorance is so glaring that, as a responsible citizen, I feel obligated to counter it.

To answer your stupid question, I will point to a European nation called Holland where pot has been legal for decades. The Dutch discovered that legalizing marijuana boosted their tourism industry substantially, and; those tourists predominantly come from nations where few black people live.

Drug policy of the Netherlands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matthew, virtually every post or thread of yours is saturated with racism, to include this one. Normally, when I see your name, I just move on without responding This time, however, your ignorance is so glaring that, as a responsible citizen, I feel obligated to counter it.

To answer your stupid question, I will point to a European nation called Holland where pot has been legal for decades. The Dutch discovered that legalizing marijuana boosted their tourism industry substantially, and; those tourists predominantly come from nations where few black people live.

Drug policy of the Netherlands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People of all races smoke pot, to say just Black people do it is retarded. Good post.

Would it make the black community feel better if we legalized pot? Seriously, we throw people in prison for doing a drug. This costs us billions of dollars that we could otherwise use to focus on more serious crimes.

I also think it isn't very fair...We should focus on violent crimes like murder, rape and robbery.

Do you agree? Would this help the black community????

By allowing each state to determine the legality of MJ all 'communities' will benefit as well as all races, for these reasons:

1. MJ is ubiquitous and less dangerous to health than alcohol;

2. By regulating MJ states will be able to tax it's production and sales;

3. The cost to local government to enforce, prosecute and incarcerate will be reduced;

5. Revenue can be used to provide treatment to all users of drugs, including alcohol;

6. Prohibition doesn't work.

The road block to legality is two-fold: Drug companies and adult beverage companies oppose the idea of competition.

People of all races smoke pot, to say just Black people do it is retarded. Good post.

Of course people of all races smoke pot, but what blacks fail to understand is that they are a marginalized group and simply not afforded the same freedoms of white people. It's a child's mindset that thinks just because others are breaking the law they can break the law too. But that's blacks for you. They're infantile in their thinking, so used to being taken care of. Still, like I said earlier, I don't care if they smoke all day long. It only makes room for more responsible, clear-thinking Americans to get things done.

Of course people of all races smoke pot, but what blacks fail to understand is that they are a marginalized group and simply not afforded the same freedoms of white people. It's a child's mindset that thinks just because others are breaking the law they can break the law too. But that's blacks for you. They're infantile in their thinking, so used to being taken care of. Still, like I said earlier, I don't care if they smoke all day long. It only makes room for more responsible, clear-thinking Americans to get things done.

Go fuck yourself you racist piece of trash.:eusa_hand:

My point exactly. Just like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

:rolleyes:

No, his point exactly. You ARE a racist piece of fucking trash. Responsible, clear-thinking Americans recognize a worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash like you for what it is. It is juvenile to hope that venting your impotent frustrations here will make you anything more than the worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash that you know you are.

No, his point exactly. You ARE a racist piece of fucking trash. Responsible, clear-thinking Americans recognize a worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash like you for what it is. It is juvenile to hope that venting your impotent frustrations here will make you anything more than the worthless, cowardly piece of fucking trash that you know you are.

Yeah, okay. Let me respond accordingly. Curse...blah blah blah...curse...blah blah blah...curse. Despite your hostile rhetoric, as well as that of others, I've yet to hear a rebuttal to anything I've put forward. Instead, all I've heard are chimp-like screams of rage and profanity. But I understand. No need to elaborate.

As for my venting, well, that's hardly what I would call my posts. Message boards are not my true medium of discourse. I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda. Rather, it is an honest portrayal of the mayhem blacks increasingly unleash upon the American society like a plague of destructive locust. And no, in case you're wondering. I don't use the N-word. I use the real word for what it truly is. ******.

Yeah, okay. Let me respond accordingly. Curse...blah blah blah...curse...blah blah blah...curse. Despite your hostile rhetoric, as well as that of others, I've yet to hear a rebuttal to anything I've put forward. Instead, all I've heard are chimp-like screams of rage and profanity. But I understand. No need to elaborate.

As for my venting, well, that's hardly what I would call my posts. Message boards are not my true medium of discourse. I'm a published writer and actually have a book coming out in a few months that is completely void of PC propaganda. Rather, it is an honest portrayal of the mayhem blacks increasingly unleash upon the American society like a plague of destructive locust. And no, in case you're wondering. I don't use the N-word. I use the real word for what it truly is. ******.

no one believes you're a published writer... well, maybe in some skinhead publishing company or on stormfront.

you're a racist. people don't like racists.

hence you getting the treatment you deserve.

see...here's the thing... no matter how politely one spews hatred and rage, it's still hatred and rage and should be called out for the contemptible garbage that it is.

and if you post racist garbage, you are going to get told, in no uncertain terms, what you are. and if the language on this board is too strong for your delicate soul, perhaps you should find someplace more welcoming to your kind of 'discourse'.

Forum List

Back