Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

Would Democrats vote to remove ALL incentives for illegals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cons love illegals for work. No taxes to pay and no workers comp to pay and you get to keep all the withholding you report on their checks.

So who are these “Cons” you speak of?
Your shit doesn’t add up liar....you see, in South Mexifornia where the bulk of the cockroaches reside there are none of these “Cons” to employ wetbacks....Millions here work for cash at Gustavo’s Tire, Arturo’s Lawn Service and Miguel’s Auto Body. Try again bud.
You and your buddy for starters.

We read it here everyday right? It works great for accountability deflection....Lefties / Democrats say:
“Stop Republican employers from hiring illegals, they’ll go home and they won’t contine to invade.”
Who here believes that Democrats would actually support such an action?
What if legislation changed today and all working illegals were fired tomorrow.
My bet is we’d witness civil unrest like never seen before and the same people here today making the not so clever retarded remark would be first in line at the protest.

There is blame to pass around on both sides, however heavier on the left.

For instance, now that Republicans are in charge, why did they not reintroduce Kate's Law?
Why are they not changing qualifications to apply for asylum?
Why are they not passing laws that require all employers to use E-verify and improve the system?
Why no severe penalty for employers knowingly hiring illegals?
Why no funds appropriated for the wall?

It seems that Trump is acting alone sometimes. The Republican Congress has more power to do things than the President, and yet they sit on their hands. If they took harsh actions towards actually solving the problems that we have today, the midterms would have been a landslide nobody predicted.

There would be no DemonRat party without the illegal vote.

Hence

I voted No.

We read it here everyday right? It works great for accountability deflection....Lefties / Democrats say:
“Stop Republican employers from hiring illegals, they’ll go home and they won’t contine to invade.”
My bet is we’d witness civil unrest like never seen before and the same people here today making the not so clever retarded remark would be first in line at the protest.

For instance, now that Republicans are in charge, why did they not reintroduce Kate's Law?
Why are they not passing laws that require all employers to use E-verify and improve the system?

It seems that Trump is acting alone sometimes. The Republican Congress has more power to do things than the President, and yet they sit on their hands. If they took harsh actions towards actually solving the problems that we have today, the midterms would have been a landslide nobody predicted.

I hear ya...and that’s all a bunch of bullshit that pisses me off. That’s why you’ll see me here often calling the GOP the nutless cowards they are...and Congress, shit, they’re even more nutless. Trump, on his first day in office should have instructed someone to start drafting Bills like a lunatic to change the workings of immigration, deportation, asylum etc etc

I hear ya...and that’s all a bunch of bullshit that pisses me off. That’s why you’ll see me here often calling the GOP the nutless cowards they are...and Congress, shit, they’re even more nutless. Trump, on his first day in office should have instructed someone to start drafting Bills like a lunatic to change the workings of immigration, deportation, asylum etc etc

I believe Trump is helpless on that front. He can't force a Congress (even one of his own party) to create bills they don't want to create.

I do wish conservative talk show hosts would drag these Congress people to the mic and say why nothing isn't getting done. Point fingers. Give us reasons.

This is why I've always said the primaries are the most important election in the US.

I believe Trump is helpless on that front. He can't force a Congress (even one of his own party) to create bills they don't want to create.

I do wish conservative talk show hosts would drag these Congress people to the mic and say why nothing isn't getting done. Point fingers. Give us reasons.

This is why I've always said the primaries are the most important election in the US.

As you know, anybody can draft a Bill..hell, Trump could have Barron draft them for all I care.
The play goes like this, Trump has Barron draft a Bill, he goes to the media and says “Barron has drafted a Bill which seeks to cut taxpayer funded benefits for illegal aliens. We will ask Kevin McCarthy (for example) to introduce this Bill to the House ASAP.” Guess what happens if the Bill dies on the floor in the House?

As you know, anybody can draft a Bill..hell, Trump could have Barron draft them for all I care.
The play goes like this, Trump has Barron draft a Bill, he goes to the media and says “Barron has drafted a Bill which seeks to cut taxpayer funded benefits for illegal aliens. We will ask Kevin McCarthy (for example) to introduce this Bill to the House ASAP.” Guess what happens if the Bill dies on the floor in the House?

What happens? The media won't even give it a second look.

I doubt the Dems would, but we know for 100% certain the Repubs would not.

Odd thread coming from a guy that used illegal immigrants for labor.

Have to agree. The republicans want amnisty as bad as the democrats do, they just want it in their own terms. Take this caravan shit. Sure it’s 7,000 or more, but in a month, how many illegals sneakxacross the border? They, either party have zero interest in fixing this problem. Makes me wonder how it would look at primary time if republicans hold both houses.

They have to cover press conferences, he’s got 55 million followers on Twitter, rallies..etc etc
This is the only way for Trump to show the American people what he’s trying to get done and expose those getting in the way.

They have to cover press conferences, he’s got 55 million followers on Twitter, rallies..etc etc
This is the only way for Trump to show the American people what he’s trying to get done and expose those getting in the way.

This assumes that Trump really wants to any more than the rest of his party.

Great post and spot on.

It would take Congress to stop illegals. A Congress that can't seem to get off it stupid useless ass and take action.

They need to write the bills and make sure they are enforced. No work. No more illegals.

This assumes that Trump really wants to any more than the rest of his party.

True

We should be making money by reducing incentive to be illegal.

Sure, pick a corner and start selling chicklets, that'll show them, and you can make money.
every foreign national in the US should have a federal id.

the opposition party starts asking why the right wing prefers their socialism on a national basis over capitalism to make money on border policy.

the opposition party starts asking why the right wing prefers their socialism on a national basis over capitalism to make money on border policy.

Sorry Danny...nobody sane believes there is money to be “made” on poor, desperate illegal Mexicans. They are a net loss, a liability from every angle....there’s just no way to spin it bud.

Great post and spot on.

It would take Congress to stop illegals. A Congress that can't seem to get off it stupid useless ass and take action.

They need to write the bills and make sure they are enforced. No work. No more illegals.

Could you conceivably make more excuses for the GOP? They can pass legislation as easily as they confirm judicial nominees.

Heavier on the left? Jesus H.

Sorry Danny...nobody sane believes there is money to be “made” on poor, desperate illegal Mexicans. They are a net loss, a liability from every angle....there’s just no way to spin it bud.
why should anybody believe the right wing cares about natural rights or equality; y'all have absolutely no problem making a Profit from weapons of micro and mass destruction; gunboat diplomacy is not capitalism.

we should be improving the efficiency of our economy and generating revenue to defray costs.

Forum List

Back