Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

Would Democrats vote to remove ALL incentives for illegals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hutch Starskey and pknopp very few Lefties engaged in this thread...why do you think that is?

No idea, I can not speak for others.

This is elementary...
Would you vote to remove ALL things that incentivize illegal aliens to invade our country?

Depends. How is it that I could vote to end employers that hire them?

The question is hypothetical. If you could, would you vote to remove ALL incentives for illegals?

Hutch Starskey and pknopp very few Lefties engaged in this thread...why do you think that is?

No idea, I can not speak for others.

This is elementary...
Would you vote to remove ALL things that incentivize illegal aliens to invade our country?

Depends. How is it that I could vote to end employers that hire them?

The question is hypothetical. If you could, would you vote to remove ALL incentives for illegals?

I can not hypothetically comment on something that I do not even know what we are talking about. Please, tell me exactly what I am to vote on? What can I do to stop employers from hiring illegals?

The INCENTIVE...is jobs.

And employers would shoot YOU before they'd give up that cheap labor

Are you saying you will support aggressive legal action against those who employ illegals or is this just the new fun talking point used to divert from the root issue?
Hey jerk off...I've been saying that as long as I've been on this site

What’s your thoughts on this pknopp ?

I'm not a Democrat so I can't really speak for others.

As for me......there are very few incentives. Emergency medical treatment. Do I support ending that? No.

Education for the children of those who get hired to work here.

I want them to be as educated as much as business does.

Yeah, but I suspect that Loser has a looser definition of incentives. LOL

As for me......there are very few incentives. Emergency medical treatment. Do I support ending that? No.

Hahaha...playing stupid is always fun for you folks.
The cockroaches create an income stream by running their baby cockroach factories on American soil...American taxpayers are FORCED to pay them simply for giving birth to each cockroach.
Free child birth / healthcare
Free education
Free food / EBT
Susidized housing
Untaxed income

The cockroaches create an income stream by running their baby cockroach factories on American soil...American taxpayers are FORCED to pay them simply for giving birth to each cockroach.
Free education
Free food / EBT
Susidized housing
Untaxed income
You also need to include the GOP in all this since not once have they tried to get rid of welfare for anyone nor do they approve of the E-Verify program, I wonder why?

Free education
Free food / EBT
Susidized housing
Untaxed income
Open borders don't discriminate as much as false Christian right-wingers do upon the less fortunate.

Bus a million illegals to Washington DC and keep on busing them in until those idiots in congress pull their heads out of their ass. Send 100,000 to Martha's Vineyard and 100,000 to Biden's home town.

Free education
Free food / EBT
Susidized housing
Untaxed income

You are the one playing (?) Stupid. I've argued forever to end the untaxed income.

You also need to include the GOP in all this since not once have they tried to get rid of welfare for anyone nor do they approve of the E-Verify program, I wonder wh
Republicans have introduced a number of mandatory e-verify bills...how many have Dems pitched?

So you wonder why illegals flood over when they get free housing, anchor citizenship, medical, free food, free daycare/school, cash back for each child, free lunches, free clothes, free school supplies, and free everything for having kids after invading our country. Kick them all back across the border or shoot them as invaders would save billions and thousands of US lives while making the US stronger without their welfare voting asses in.

Forum List

Back