Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

Would Democrats vote to remove ALL incentives for illegals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We read it here everyday right? It works great for accountability deflection....Lefties / Democrats say:
“Stop Republican employers from hiring illegals, they’ll go home and they won’t contine to invade.”
Who here believes that Democrats would actually support such an action?
What if legislation changed today and all working illegals were fired tomorrow.
My bet is we’d witness civil unrest like never seen before and the same people here today making the not so clever retarded remark would be first in line at the protest.

I doubt the Dems would, but we know for 100% certain the Repubs would not.

Odd thread coming from a guy that used illegal immigrants for labor.

Is that one of those LefTard accountability deflection type things?

LefTard Logic:
“If you hire an illegal contractor who presents fraudulent documents you’re at fault for encouraging illegal immigration.”

LefTard Logic:
“If you hire an illegal contractor who presents fraudulent documents you’re at fault for encouraging illegal immigration.”

All I know is that you have hired illegals and I have not. We both are against illegal immigration, but only one of us used them.

LefTard Logic:

All I know is that you have hired illegals and I have not. We both are against illegal immigration, but only one of us used them.

How do you know you haven’t?
My neighbor, whom is as hardcore as I am about illegals has used this contractor for 13 years and never knew he was illegal. These bastards are that sneaky. Shit, they’d even fool you, the smartest guy in the room.

We read it here everyday right? It works great for accountability deflection....Lefties / Democrats say:
“Stop Republican employers from hiring illegals, they’ll go home and they won’t contine to invade.”
My bet is we’d witness civil unrest like never seen before and the same people here today making the not so clever retarded remark would be first in line at the protest.
Take a poll and find out..

Cons love illegals for work. No taxes to pay and no workers comp to pay and you get to keep all the withholding you report on their checks.

Take a poll and find out..

Good call...done.

Cons love illegals for work. No taxes to pay and no workers comp to pay and you get to keep all the withholding you report on their checks.

So who are these “Cons” you speak of?
Your shit doesn’t add up liar....you see, in South Mexifornia where the bulk of the cockroaches reside there are none of these “Cons” to employ wetbacks....Millions here work for cash at Gustavo’s Tire, Arturo’s Lawn Service and Miguel’s Auto Body. Try again bud.

Your shit doesn’t add up liar....you see, in South Mexifornia where the bulk of the cockroaches reside there are none of these “Cons” to employ wetbacks....Millions here work for cash at Gustavo’s Tire, Arturo’s Lawn Service and Miguel’s Auto Body. Try again bud.
Those who hire them are cons! In northern California there are plenty of cons who hire illegals but we, union workers and companies, rat them out. There used to be a website called wehireillegals.

It's like asking if they'll stop the dead from voting; that's 80% of every democrat vote tally

Those who hire them are cons! In northern California there are plenty of cons who hire illegals but we, union workers and companies, rat them out. There used to be a website called wehireillegals.

But the cockroach capital of the world is South Mexifornia where there are no Cons. There’s atleast 10 million cockroaches here... how are they surviving without Con money?

There's a lot of White business owners hiring illegals in these parts

I believe that...what’s the odds of a white business owner in Loon York being a Republican?

But the cockroach capital of the world is South Mexifornia where there are no Cons. There’s atleast 10 million cockroaches here... how are they surviving without Con money?
The mexican and other illegals are working for someone. The most likely are the conservative business men as everyone knows libs do not work or have any business. So it stands to reason that it is YOU who hires them.

It's like asking if they'll stop the dead from voting; that's 80% of every democrat vote tally
The only vote that is done by dead people is for conservatives. Democrats have live people that come and vote.

I believe that...what’s the odds of a white business owner in Loon York being a Republican?

North of Westchester County NY,
is where most contractors seem to be located & is also a Republican region.

I’m not naive enough to think that NO Rebublicans hire illegals...I know they do. For the sake of ridding this thread of spin and deflection let’s go with this; let’s assume ALL Republican business would not vote to remove incentives for illegals...I’m not sure how that changes the premise of the thread but that should thwart the “yeah but” folks.
Carry on.

We should be making money by reducing incentive to be illegal.

We should be making money by reducing incentive to be illegal.

Sure, pick a corner and start selling chicklets, that'll show them, and you can make money.

Forum List

Back