Would CA be a one party state if it not for illegals? Why would Democrats want to stop illegals?

What a cop out.
Why do you suppose good real core Americans still live in Mexifornia?
Because they always wanted to live among Mexico’s people?
Because they like all the trash and homeless on their roadways?
Because they like sitting in traffic with illegals for 2 hours to travel 45 miles?
Because they like sending their children to shitty schools full of Mexico’s people?
Because they like waiting weeks for doctors appointments because Mexico’s people have to be taken care of?

Because they like sitting in traffic with illegals for 2 hours to travel 45 miles?
Because they like sending their children to shitty schools full of Mexico’s people?
Because they like waiting weeks for doctors appointments because Mexico’s people have to be taken care of?
Ignorant racist gibberish.

“It’s merit, good deeds, acts and thoughts”….WTF, are you being serious?
Mexifornia 33% of the nations welfare recipients and only 12% of the nations population
A homeless population larger than the total population of many states
An illegal alien population larger than the total population of many states
Inequalities only seen in other blue shitholes like Loon York
Public education destroyed by Mexico’s finest
Taxpaying citizens wait weeks for doctors appointments behind Mexicos filth
Illegals running blacks from their jobs, their communities and stealing their welfare
Covid clot-shots available to illegals first during shortages

Come on Humberto….Extract head from ass once.
bs.

The foot is in the door, in a short time they will be granted amnesty, and their pathway to citizenship.

You know how this game is played.
Just like your ancestors.

They voted in the last two elections.
Thousands of them voted in AZ.
officials in AZ says..

"We turned away thousands of people this year who wanted to register, who were eligible to register, but did not have a state ID and therefore could not register," Danley said. "It is the No. 1 barrier to people being registered to vote in Arizona, hands down."

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
officials in AZ says..

"We turned away thousands of people this year who wanted to register, who were eligible to register, but did not have a state ID and therefore could not register," Danley said. "It is the No. 1 barrier to people being registered to vote in Arizona, hands down."
What a lot of BS. I'm convinced you'll believe any cock & bull story they make up.
Nobody can do anything in America without proper I.D.
You can't even buy a cell phone or a pack of smokes without an I.D.
The only people that don't have them are kindergartners and people in your imagination.

What a lot of BS. I'm convinced you'll believe any cock & bull story they make up.
Nobody can do anything in America without proper I.D.
You can't even buy a cell phone or a pack of smokes without an I.D.
The only people that don't have them are kindergartners and people in your imagination.
Its related to your assertion that undocumented migrants voted. Presenting ID is required to register, or some proof of citizenship. The article says its a crime to register to vote as a non-citizen, and can block the path to citizenship. This means a non-citizen registering to vote is really dumb and could never become a citizen due to that action.

Its related to your assertion that undocumented migrants voted. Presenting ID is required to register, or some proof of citizenship. The article says its a crime to register to vote as a non-citizen, and can block the path to citizenship. This means a non-citizen registering to vote is really dumb and could never become a citizen due to that action.
You don't have to present an I.D. if you're registered in a database by immigration and they count you in the census. They've been counting non-citizens for decades in the census, and it's why California, New York and other blue states have more electoral votes than many of the others. In some states they aren't legally allowed to ask for citizenship when people register.
Part of the process of filing for asylum is to establish residency. They give them cell phones so they can keep in contact with them and know where to mail their ballots. You don't have to have an I.D. or even a signature to vote in elections. This is illegal, but what they tried to do was make it legal in the border security bill, but the GOP House wouldn't go for it.

You don't have to present an I.D. if you're registered in a database by immigration and they count you in the census. They've been counting non-citizens for decades in the census, and it's why California, New York and other blue states have more electoral votes than many of the others. In some states they aren't legally allowed to ask for citizenship when people register.
Part of the process of filing for asylum is to establish residency. They give them cell phones so they can keep in contact with them and know where to mail their ballots. You don't have to have an I.D. or even a signature to vote in elections. This is illegal, but what they tried to do was make it legal in the border security bill, but the GOP House wouldn't go for it.
being counted in the census is different than being able to vote....i delivered census cards in 4 census years in cal.........illegals very seldom filled them out.....

Illegal aliens can’t vote in state or federal elections,
/----/ Illegal aliens can’t vote in state or federal elections except when they do.
There, I fixed it for you. No need to thank me. I'm here to help.

These are the ones who were caught. How many more get away with it?
19 aliens charged with voter fraud in North Carolina following ICE investigation

To be honest, most of these illegals are just as likely to vote Republican as Democratic in the future. Many are socially conservative if not politically conservative.
Take away all the freebies that is being offered to them by way of the democrat administration, you might have an argument.

Take away all the freebies that is being offered to them by way of the democrat administration, you might have an argument.

I can't argue with your point, except that it is a game that has been played by both Democrats and Republicans for the past 60 years. Each has benefited and continues to benefit from illegal immigration. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

LOSER still thinks ALL immigrants are illegal, and ALL immigrants are from Mexico. What a fucking moron.

hahaha..I’ll pay along because I take such pride in enlightening ignorant fools with their head inn their ass.
Ready…here goes…Millions of Illegals = litters/more millions of free shit begging Dem voting anchor babies.
TA-DA….see how simple this shit is?
There is no such thing as "anchor babies."

You haven't an ounce of proof (from a legitimate source) that this has happened. Most of those people are here to work.
You're full of it as usual.

Put up better candidates and better ideas at election time, and you might start winning elections again.
Stop making excuses for why you always lose. :)

trump save.jpg

Forum List

Back